The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

transfer to imperial from ucl

May I ask,if I get A*A*A,and want to transfer from UCL to imperial , how likely it would be!!!!!!!!!:frown::frown::frown::frown:
Original post by ysun3
May I ask,if I get A*A*A,and want to transfer from UCL to imperial , how likely it would be!!!!!!!!!:frown::frown::frown::frown:

If you get A*A*A, why not transfer from UCL to cambridge!!!!!!!!!!!!
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Original post by ysun3

I don't want to sound rude, but you come here for help, and you haven't even bothered to tell us which courses you're wanting to transfer between?

Original post by i_hate_teeth
If you get A*A*A, why not transfer from UCL to cambridge!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cambridge don't accept transfers, and to be honest in the context of Cambridge/Imperial, getting A*A*A is not that remarkable.
My post was more about ysun3's overuse of the exclamaition point and the lack of a question mark when asking a question, than transferring tbh.
Original post by i_hate_teeth
My post was more about ysun3's overuse of the exclamaition point and the lack of a question mark when asking a question, than transferring tbh.

I did wonder.
Reply 5
Original post by innerhollow

Original post by innerhollow
I don't want to sound rude, but you come here for help, and you haven't even bothered to tell us which courses you're wanting to transfer between?

Cambridge don't accept transfers, and to be honest in the context of Cambridge/Imperial, getting A*A*A is not that remarkable.

sorry about that, I want to study civil engineering in imperial college rather than ucl!!!!!!!!!
Original post by ysun3
sorry about that, I want to study civil engineering in imperial college rather than ucl!!!!!!!!!

Highly unlikely. Phone Imperial to check but your chances of transferring to Engineering are tiny.
Reply 7
I suggest that you reapply and ask for feedback (if you were rejected this year).
ucl has hotter boys. imho
Reply 9
Inter-department transfers are rare, and intra-department transfers are almost unheard of. Your best bet would be to write to the admissions tutor of that department to enquire about that possibility, but chances are, most of the courses will be oversubscribed so I wouldn't hold your hope.
Reply 10
Original post by ysun3

Sorry to revive this old thread but I am in exactly the same position as you were... So were you able to get transferred? How? If not then what did you do? Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending