The Student Room Group

So horny!

Scroll to see replies

bang a stranger then and stop whining. either PM me or gtfo :biggrin:
Reply 21
Original post by insoms
Do him a favour and leave him before you cheat on him because you're bored of him and some exciting bad boy comes along.

I wouldn't cheat on him.

It seems like "dumping" is always the best thing to do in any H&R thread, but this is the person I want to marry. I'm not going to dump him over stupid things, ffs.
Who wrote distract yrself by reading books or watchin TV!!
How about get yrself out Gal and get humped as often as poss!
Much better option,
If yr B/F is boring now just think what he will be like IF you marry him.
You are only young once GO FOR IT!!
Your thread title combined with your confused posts tell me advice on a student forum is far beyond the scope of your "problem". Book an hour or ten with a shrink instead
The internet has made people st00pid, why go here as a first resort - talk to the 'tard.
Original post by Anonymous
I wouldn't cheat on him.

It seems like "dumping" is always the best thing to do in any H&R thread, but this is the person I want to marry. I'm not going to dump him over stupid things, ffs.

No, don't dump him. It sounds like your relationship has got into a rut, which is a very common thing and something that I can identify with. If you love him and want to be with him, then you might have to take the lead here, especially if you feel that his self esteem is low and you need to be the one to make the first move.

I've been in a relationship where every night seemed to be the same, and it was similar because although my ex had quite a high sex drive, I just stopped fancying her. Its a long story, but it happens.

If your bf is reluctant to make the first move because he worries about rejection, then the answer is to boost his self esteem and let him know that he won't get rejected (unless he waits til you're in bed at midnight and you're knackered!).

One evening, get home before him, dim the lights and get the candles and incense and some soft music on, put on your sexiest outfit complete with sexy lingerie, and seduce him to within an inch of his life, starting from the minute he gets in the door! A glass of wine or two will help things along a bit.

I guarantee that it will blow his mind, give his self esteem a massive boost and you'll have an amazing evening of sex all around the house! What have you got to lose....?! :smile:
Reply 26
Original post by lesbionic
This isn't 1758... the OP can have sex if she wants...

People were more sexually liberated back then than now!
Reply 27
Grow up.
a) talk to him about it
b) the advice there is mostly crap, but some of it's good, so have a look around cosmopolitan's website.
c) try playing a game eg, the first one to kiss the other looses. And then just do your best to win. If you feel unwanted by him, or have other guys on your mind, then focussing for an evening on driving him absolutely wild might well help :smile: (actually tried this once. Was a stupid idea at the time, cos we were out of the house and ended up running home cos it got sooo bad :wink: )
Reply 29
Original post by dinglemeister
No, don't dump him. It sounds like your relationship has got into a rut, which is a very common thing and something that I can identify with. If you love him and want to be with him, then you might have to take the lead here, especially if you feel that his self esteem is low and you need to be the one to make the first move.

I've been in a relationship where every night seemed to be the same, and it was similar because although my ex had quite a high sex drive, I just stopped fancying her. Its a long story, but it happens.

If your bf is reluctant to make the first move because he worries about rejection, then the answer is to boost his self esteem and let him know that he won't get rejected (unless he waits til you're in bed at midnight and you're knackered!).

One evening, get home before him, dim the lights and get the candles and incense and some soft music on, put on your sexiest outfit complete with sexy lingerie, and seduce him to within an inch of his life, starting from the minute he gets in the door! A glass of wine or two will help things along a bit.

I guarantee that it will blow his mind, give his self esteem a massive boost and you'll have an amazing evening of sex all around the house! What have you got to lose....?! :smile:

Aw, thanks for that :h: We've been together quite a few years and I don't think everyone can sympathise with me because well... They say the 4th year is the worst don't they? And maybe that's true. I just want to work the relationship and not throw away everything because right now I'm not feeling the vibe...
Well, I'll try the candle bit and just hope I won't set the house on fire :wink: Thanks!
Reply 30
But I love him, it's just that our sex life is less than exciting at the minute. When he comes home at night it's straight to the TV or Xbox, dinner, more of the same and then bed at night. And I don't want to do anything sexual when I'm tired.

Every time I advance him during the evening, he will go with it, but I have suggested to him that I want to be the one "seduced" and he refuses to start anything in case I say no. This is probably due to his low self-esteem.

If anyone hasn't noticed yet, I am not looking for a way to have sex with some random person, it's just that I have strangers on my mind when I'm horny and I really really hate this and I want to make it go away! So no, I do not want to skype with that other person :s-smilie:

Okay I understand. Kinda. Just don't act on your feelings if he has low self esteem as it is... ^^ afraid the only way to sort this is talk to him :wink:
Original post by Elf.
Okay I understand. Kinda. Just don't act on your feelings if he has low self esteem as it is... ^^ afraid the only way to sort this is talk to him :wink:

OP, you need to do this.
Unfortunately, relationships (well, "good" ones at least) involve honesty and communication to overcome problems.

P.S Elf, your sig is my tip for life! :biggrin:
Reply 32
Original post by RequiemForADream
OP, you need to do this.
Unfortunately, relationships (well, "good" ones at least) involve honesty and communication to overcome problems.

P.S Elf, your sig is my tip for life! :biggrin:

Thank you

:smile:
Reply 33
Long story short, I want sex. With a stranger. I have a boyfriend.

How do I make these thoughts go away :frown: :frown:

(I'm being completely serious, maybe it's the fact that it's a long-term relationship; I seem to be bored with my partner and I'm longing for some variety, but obviously I shouldn't!)

Is this really trhe best place for this; the advice you'll get will mostly be unhelpful!
Talk to the fella, otherwise your situation will probably not improve on its own.
Aw, thanks for that :h: We've been together quite a few years and I don't think everyone can sympathise with me because well... They say the 4th year is the worst don't they? And maybe that's true. I just want to work the relationship and not throw away everything because right now I'm not feeling the vibe...
Well, I'll try the candle bit and just hope I won't set the house on fire :wink: Thanks!

My pleasure.... I know exactly where you're coming from, in fact that 4 year thing rings a big bell with me too! I met my current gf in Oct 07 so we're not far off that 4 year point now, and - like you say - you want to make things work and not throw away everything, but its not always that easy is it?

Trust me, from a bloke's perspective, if you were to try the candles and lingerie and seduction thing, it would blow his mind and definitely give your sex life and his self esteem a massive boost!

I've brought my gf loads of nice stuff from La Senza (and Ann Sumers ;-) ) but its not that often that she wears it for me.... but when I've had gfs in the past who go that extra mile to make the effort and dress up and seduce me, its electrifyingly sensual and exciting.... try it!!! :biggrin:
Reply 35

Keep praying dude..!!
Has this girl got the answer she was looking for yet?
Still laughing my socks off at the poster who sid read a book or
watch TV to take yr mind off it!!! FFS why would anyone want to have thier mind
taken off it just get laid!

KRO
Reply 37
As a medical professional I would prescribe you one 25mg tablet of Antiwhoreaxatine, twice daily with water.
What's with the zombie threads, why revive it? Why?
Original Poster DONT TAKE THAT PRESCRIPTION!!
private message me instead!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending