The Student Room Group

You've got nothing to lose except your virginity when you approach someone you fancy

This is a quick motivational boost for those of you who are scared of approaching the opposite sex, and specifically for those of you who are virgins. Next time you see someone you are attracted to but are too scared to approach, you need to repeat the following mantra....'There's nothing to lose except your virginity'.

Allow me to explain this....

Now, when you approach someone, you really CANNOT LOSE. You do not already have that girl or guy in your life, therefore you cannot lose what you do not have. You can only gain.

The ONLY thing you have got to lose by approaching someone is your virginity!

So remember that next time you are too nervous to approach that someone who catches your eye. You cannot lose ANYTHING except for your virginity.

Now go do it. No excuses. Off the computer and out there and start meeting potential partners.

Good luck,

Trouser_Snake
(edited 13 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
There is much more at stake than just that. What about your dignity? What about the fact you might get aids and you willy will fall off?
Reply 2
(Or your vagina, if you are a girl).
Reply 3
Original post by Aack
There is much more at stake than just that. What about your dignity? What about the fact you might get aids and you willy will fall off?

You cannot lose what you don't already have - it's a myth that you 'lose' if you get rejected. You only 'lose' if you give in to fear and fail to approach.
Reply 4
Original post by Trouser_Snake
You cannot lose what you don't already have - it's a myth that you 'lose' if you get rejected. You only 'lose' if you give in to fear and fail to approach.

I already have my willy. If I get aids and it falls off - what then?
Looks like everyones going to lose their willys :wink:
Reply 6
How about your money? And your self-esteem? And your mark-free face?
Reply 7
Original post by viriol
How about your money? And your self-esteem? And your mark-free face?

Eh? I don't get why you'd think those things?
Reply 8
Not this again....
Reply 9
What if the person is your friend and then when you ask them out they stop talking to you? It's happened to me before. You're embarassed AND you lose a friend :\
Reply 10
You forget Dignity, Pride and Confidence.

Oh and Herpes. Can't get rid of Herpes.
Reply 11
Original post by Scribblet
What if the person is your friend and then when you ask them out they stop talking to you? It's happened to me before. You're embarassed AND you lose a friend :\

Yeah, this. We're friends again now, but prolly never be as close as we were before.
Reply 12
Thank you for sharing your words of wisdom with the world.
Reply 13
Eh? I don't get why you'd think those things?

Try aproaching every girl you see and you'll get it... (you'll really get it eventually!)
Yeah but when I did approach a girl, I had nothing to lose except my virginity and I lost it :mad:

Now I have nothing left
Hooray to all the V of TSR:biggrin:

nah but really there's alot more to lose than just your virginity, what about trust, if the person lied to you from the beginning??

but i wouldn't want to lose my dick either:redface:
Reply 16
Original post by viriol
Try aproaching every girl you see and you'll get it... (you'll really get it eventually!)

I do approach a lot of attractive girls and I've never had the problems you mention.
Reply 17
Original post by Scribblet

Well if that happens, then they didn't fancy you so you need to accept that and move on. As much as it hurts when someone doesn't feel the same way as you, I think it's better to know the truth about how they feel about you, and the only way to find out how they feel is to tell them how you feel about them. If that means risking losing them as a friend, so be it because the truth is you didn't want them as just a friend anyway, you wanted them as a lover. So if they don't fancy you as a lover, then you should move on to someone who does. No sense pretending you're content being 'just friends' when in reality you want something more.
Dude you lost your virginity to your mum so why are you complaining your mums a milf :smile: literally i could go for a massisve arse **** right now man :smile: dislike this and i'll shoot you with my nerf gun **** :smile: i have runny bum syndrome. get a vibrating tongue bar and lick your daddys bumhole :smile: i'm sure he'll love it :smile: it's feel a boob day so grab your grandmothers tits :biggrin:
Thanks for reading
This is a quick motivational boost for those of you who are scared of approaching the opposite sex, and specifically for those of you who are virgins. Next time you see someone you are attracted to but are too scared to approach, you need to repeat the following mantra....'There's nothing to lose except your virginity'.

Allow me to explain this....

Now, when you approach someone, you really CANNOT LOSE. You do not already have that girl or guy in your life, therefore you cannot lose what you do not have. You can only gain.

The ONLY thing you have got to lose by approaching someone is your virginity!

So remember that next time you are too nervous to approach that someone who catches your eye. You cannot lose ANYTHING except for your virginity.

Now go do it. No excuses. Off the computer and out there and start meeting potential partners.

Good luck,

Trouser_Snake

Thanks broseph.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending