The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by penguin-
Hmmm I meant dragged out as in, I feel like they're trying to make it all interesting when Ronnie is trying to get rid of Michael, it just feels dragged out now because we know it's about to come out soon, if you see what I mean?
That doesn't make much sense reading it back haha. It just feels dragged out because I really want to see what's going to happen!

Same with many of the previous storylines, Stacey and Max for example was dragged out for a year but the reveal and the aftermath was something to look forward to.
I agree with you though, don't really want what's going to happened but I can't wait till the end of it. I don't care for Michael, don't really see any point to him at all and he's played by an awful actor. Isn't Jack wooden enough for Walford?
If it was up to me, Roxy, Michael and Jack would all ger run over after the reveal by Janine.

Nothing much has been happening recently, just this wierd Jay/Abbie storyline as someone just mentioned, I honestly thought he was around 16/17 or maybe 18 and she's 14?

I guess I'll just start watching Monday, cba with EE these days but I've got to see the build up to the reveal :yawn:
Reply 7162
Those girls are skanky as hell. Someone buy the casting director some damn glasses!
I was sooooo jammin' to 'Do it like a dude' and 'Frisky' :dance: :yeah:
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Roobsa
Those girls are skanky as hell. Someone buy the casting director some damn glasses!

I hope you're not talking about Lauren :holmes:
Original post by morris743
I hope you're not talking about Lauren :holmes:

Nah - some girls Michael has hired for the launch of the boxing club. :smile:
Original post by affinity89
Nah - some girls Michael has hired for the launch of the boxing club. :smile:

Oh them - I saw a photo and agree lol Looked like chavs.

Has Lauren been in this episode? Not that I care or anything...
this episode is rather boring.
Oh them - I saw a photo and agree lol Looked like chavs.

Has Lauren been in this episode? Not that I care or anything...

Lol. I haven't seen her so far. :frown:
Original post by affinity89
Lol. I haven't seen her so far. :frown:

Not a good episode.
awww kat n alfie :sad: lol
they've been together like 4 ages don't think it's really "over" :rolleyes:
Wow....Kat and Alfie have 'split up' again for the millionth time....Tell me something new... :yawn:
those girls for the promo were so butters :facepalm2: and roxy :rolleyes:

i do not care for this ronnie storyline, just hurrry up and kill her off or whatever already its so boring and dagging on for agessss!!

so obvious also that kat and alfie will get back together, erghh why not just keep them together
Some humongous amounts of chest flesh on yesterday's episode, the boxing club looks dreadful. Little dingy squat rather than a business. I'd get Health and Safety in there...

BTW, what's Jane back in EE? Las time I saw her was with Ian where it was implied, she was leaving him physically and going off somewhere for a while (thought it was maternity leave) but she's back and working in his cafe like normal.
Original post by oHellno
And lol @ Lauren/Whitney

Did I miss something in that episode? Lauren was looking for Whitney and was really worried about her then she just sees her going into that club and doesn't even seem happy or relieved...
'Dad you're so facetious' - Abi

:rofl2: at her using those big words, it just seemed so random
AWWWWW I really want Kat and Alfie together!! They are meant to be!! I cannot tear myself away from the screen!!! I can't wait to see what happens next eeeeekkkkk!

:colonhash:
I missed all of last weeks and the latest episode - could some kindly highlight the main bits? :colondollar: Thanks
Original post by The Stig
I missed all of last weeks and the latest episode - could some kindly highlight the main bits? :colondollar: Thanks

Sure - that'll be £250 advance thank you.
Sure - that'll be £250 advance thank you.

haha +1 that was funny

Latest