The Student Room Group

The Norwegian Society

Any fellow Norwegians out there? Let's chat! Join the society.
Velkommen :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Luceria
I've joined :awesome:

:smile: I HAVE ALSO JOINED THE GROUP. I'M NOT FROM NORWAY, BUT BEEN TO NORWAY FOR A PROJECT AND LOVE THIS COUNTRY. SHALL POST THE PHOTOS OF NORWAY (ONLY STATENBERG-OSLO)

I'VE BEEN INTERACTING WITH ONE MR. BERGEN :rolleyes: AND NOW REALISE THAT BERGAN IS IS CITY AS WELL.:eek:
Reply 2
Original post by Luceria
I've joined :awesome:

I did too, since I live with you now.
Reply 3
I wish to visit Norway someday...InshAllah can I make it soon?
Reply 4
Can I just say that whilst I'm clearly not Norwegian, I have been to Bergen and absolutely loved the place. Really expensive but fantastic nonetheless :awesome:
(edited 13 years ago)
I'm taking a degree in Scandinavian Studies and have been to Narvik and Oslo :smile: Sadly I'm taking Swedish as my main language so please don't hate me! Will always have a soft spot for Norway <3
Reply 6
Where can I Post the Photos of Norway visit?
Since new to this site, pl guide. :confused:
I will be doing Scandinavian Studies... for Swedish BUT I still think Norway is pretty awesome. I happen to know someone who's quite taken with the country and is going to study the same thing, but with a concentration in Norwegian.

... catsss, do you have any idea who that could be? :tongue:
Reply 8
Nope. No idea. :dontknow:
Oh, yes. You're right. Perhaps I'm mistaken. There is no person that fits that criteria. How silly of me.
Reply 10
I've joined. 8 members! That might be all though, considering how few people who live here. Cut the ones who are too young to be students, too old to be students, the ones studying in Norway, and the ones without Internet..

That leaves about 8?
Reply 11
I've joined, if that's okay. I'm only a quarter Norwegian, but I can speak the language reasonably well and have lived in Oslo for about seven months (currently live in England, but want to do my MPhil and PhD at UiO in Old Norse Philology/Norrøn Filologi , after doing an MA in Old English here, and then hopefully live in Norway permanently unless I get kicked out :tongue: ). Love the country, the culture, the people, the language, the history (I think I've visited Vikingskiphuset about 20 times, haha) . . . Noreg er det beste landet i verda!
Reply 12
Original post by Luceria
That's quite okay :awesome:

Yay! Erm, I mean . . . kjempebra! :biggrin:
Reply 13
Hei =)
Noen fra Bergen? /Anyone from Bergen ?
Original post by Luceria

Original post by Luceria
Veldig dødt her.

:sadnod:

I live in Sweden though think that Norwegian is a nicer language than Swedish :blush:
Reply 15
Hei, jeg er italiensk og jeg studere norsk universitetet i Milano. Jeg er ikke so bra fordi det er først år at jeg studere norsk men jeg elsker det.
Reply 16
Original post by Parerga
Hei, jeg er italiensk og jeg studere norsk universitetet i Milano. Jeg er ikke so bra fordi det er først år at jeg studere norsk men jeg elsker det.

Man kan studere norsk i Italia? O.o
Reply 17
Original post by Einheri
Man kan studere norsk i Italia? O.o

Ja! Der er noen universiteter (er det korrekt?) hvor du kan studere skandinavisk språk og litteraturer. For eksempel i Milano, Roma og Genoa. Norsk kultur og li er veldigfascinerende og "eksotisk" for italiensk studenter. Vi eslker litteratur din. (Håper at dere forstår dette O.o. Jeg har studert bare fire måneder!)
Original post by Luceria

Original post by Luceria
Anyone else love &quot;Scandinavia and the World?&quot; I first found the comics on DeviantArts. They are brilliant :awesome: and very funny. (Made by a Dane). I love the stereotypes of all the Nordic countries.

http://satwcomic.com

Here is her DeviantArt, love this picture! http://humon.deviantart.com/art/Sweden-Denmark-and-Norway-127767542

And I knew about Italian Unis and learning Norwegian actually. A Norwegian TV show called &quot;Typisk Norsk&quot; (Typical Norwegian) visited some school in Italy once. Though all the students seemed to be &quot;death metal fans&quot; or whatever, lol.

:rofl::rofl::rofl: That was sooo funny!

I didn't know Sweden and Denmark have the world record for most wars fought between them lol!

I've heard a rumour about Swedes living higher up the country (I live in Skåne, the most southern "landskap" which used to belong to Denmark) that are planning to dig Skåne away and give "it" back to Denmark :rofl:
Reply 19
Original post by Luceria
Anyone else love "Scandinavia and the World?" I first found the comics on DeviantArts. They are brilliant :awesome: and very funny. (Made by a Dane). I love the stereotypes of all the Nordic countries.

http://satwcomic.com

Here is her DeviantArt, love this picture! http://humon.deviantart.com/art/Sweden-Denmark-and-Norway-127767542

And I knew about Italian Unis and learning Norwegian actually. A Norwegian TV show called "Typisk Norsk" (Typical Norwegian) visited some school in Italy once. Though all the students seemed to be "death metal fans" or whatever, lol.

Ah, just wanted to say that I enjoyed those comics very much. Very cute.

Quick Reply

Latest