The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

You can't keep a good dog down!

Can't believe I just wrote that.
Original post by The Stig
lol I wanted to rep the 'I don't think ...'' post you made further up but I couldn't bothered to scroll up.

This is a new low for lazyness. AND YOU WONDER WHY CAMEROOOOOOON IS SCRAPPING EMA.
haha - never got that anyway.

I wonder what the Christmas storyline is going to be - probably some baby storyline with Syeeeed or something.

I wonder what the Christmas storyline is going to be - probably some baby storyline with Syeeeed or something.

Damn. He's onto us. It is actually Syeed and Christian adopting Wellard. Because of YOU, it will have to be changed to Wellard adopting Syeed and Christian. Makes sense, actually. And Roxy too, just because he can.
Original post by morris743
Damn. He's onto us. It is actually Syeed and Christian adopting Wellard. Because of YOU, it will have to be changed to Wellard adopting Syeed and Christian. Makes sense, actually. And Roxy too, just because he can.

Speaking of Roxy she had a dog as well which we haven't seen for a while. Pet ownership appears rather convenient in soaps, they just disappear and do their own thing when the owners are busy :tongue:
Speaking of Roxy she had a dog as well which we haven't seen for a while. Pet ownership appears rather convenient in soaps, they just disappear and do their own thing when the owners are busy :tongue:

even roxy's daughter seems to have disappeared :s-smilie:
Original post by sarah1991

Nah Ronnie swapped her for Michael init
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-hMgpu1lIWXY/TV1VBkgI5OI/AAAAAAAADms/E3XHiprT14k/s1600/dogs-playing-poker.jpg

The EE dogs are living a better life than most of the residents!

Ah yeah, good point. I forgot she had one :tongue:
Nah Ronnie swapped her for Michael init

they shud so give u the creative writer job innit bruv :cool:
(edited 13 years ago)
i know what she called again :s-smilie:
they shud so give u the creative writer jon innit bruv :cool:

I will assume 'jon' is cockney rhyming slang.
i know what she called again :s-smilie:

Jordan?
I will assume 'jon' is cockney rhyming slang.

:facepalm: meant to say job :biggrin:
Jordan?

:rofl: - he was the one Ben 'brought dowwwwwnnnn'.

I thought it was her but I was just about to Google to make sure.

Not long left untill the reveal. Can't wait for them to just draw a line under the whole swap stuff.
:facepalm: meant to say job :biggrin:

Please don't associate me with the drivel coming out of EE right now.
Jordan?

noo!!!!! u're sacked b4 u even got the job lol :rofl:

haha thank goodness for google :smile:
:rofl: - he was the one Ben 'brought dowwwwwnnnn'.

I thought it was her but I was just about to Google to make sure.

Not long left untill the reveal. Can't wait for them to just draw a line under the whole swap stuff.

Yeh, I heard that's a new Ben/Jay storyline. It's going to be HUGE. 'Explosive' stunts in the playground. EastEnders - Everyone's talking about it. I quite like that the BBC haven't used that promo in ages - at least they're being honest.

Also - please get it right. The actual words are "You need slappin' daaaaaaaan" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLISr6Py8g4 It must be hard for the actor who plays Phil Mitchell to know that however long he's played that character for doesn't even come close to the hilarity of his crap comedy actor son in that scene. BEST. DOOF DOOFS. EVER.
Same
Yeh, I heard that's a new Ben/Jay storyline. It's going to be HUGE. 'Explosive' stunts in the playground. EastEnders - Everyone's talking about it. I quite like that the BBC haven't used that promo in ages - at least they're being honest.

Also - please get it right. The actual words are "You need slappin' daaaaaaaan" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLISr6Py8g4 It must be hard for the actor who plays Phil Mitchell to know that however long he's played that character for doesn't even come close to the hilarity of his crap comedy actor son in that scene. BEST. DOOF DOOFS. EVER.

Ah yes, how could I forget! I can still picture the scene, him standing there with a spanner looking 'menacing'... well trying to :teehee:

:five:

Latest