The Student Room Group

Boyfriend's ex was a beautiful sex vixen!! :(

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
i don't know she probably has a point, but you have the I've not cheated card, be yourself and don't be little yourself, you have as much to offer as any other girl and willingness goes a long way
Reply 61
If she had to get a double tongue piercing to give better blowjobs, then she obviously wasn't very good in the first place.

:getmecoat:
Reply 62
Original post by AlPacinoIsLush
I hope some of you can slap some reason into me, I feel like I'm going insane.

First of all, I'm 20 and my current boyfriend is my first relationship (I know, I know, late bloomer). Things are going really well but at the back of my mind there's always been horrible thoughts bubbling about how I'm so much more sexually inexperienced than he is (he hasn't had that many, but more than zero!), and because he's the first person I've done regular sexual stuff with, I'm rubbish and don't know what I'm doing. I've read various tips and advice and I think I'm slowly improving...I told him frankly what I felt and he couldn't have been more reassuring and lovely, he told me I don't understand how much he cares about me and that it's a good thing I'm inexperienced as that means I'm not a whore.

However, the other day I was on facebook and came across his ex's and she is STUNNING, beautiful face, has bigger boobs than me, is an Ann Summer's rep AND this is the worst thing...she has a double tongue piercing!! This reinforces my insecurities tenfold because I know girls only get tongue piercings to give better blowjobs and blowjobs are my main insecurity because I've always felt hopeless at them :frown: So now I keep imagining how she was so much better at them than me and the many many orgasms he must have had from them, and it makes me want to cry. I feel so inadequate.

(Additional info: He told me he's been cheated on twice and I'm sure she was one of them, he only dated her for a few months).

I just need someone else's perspective on this. I know I'm being incredibly insecure and it's a massive turn-off, that's why I could never tell him all this. She just keeps haunting me in my mind. :frown:

Right, prepare yourself because in the kindest way possible I am going to slap some sense in to you.

Things are going well, the only problem is in your mind.

You are understandably nervous about being inexperienced, your relationship is steady enough that you felt comfortable enough to tell him this, and the icing on the cake is that he reacted in a reassuring and lovely way. You couldn't ask for more, honey.

Now, the ex:

She is an ex for a reason.

I haven't seen you, but I know for a fact your boyfriend thinks you're beautiful. Don't worry about her looks, they obviously weren't enough to save the relationship.

I think selling dildos to drunken groups of women is a bit, well, unladylike personally. I definitely don't see Ann Summers reps as sex vixens.

She had her tongue pierced, and you can make blowjobs more interesting in a hundred different ways if you want, but just know men are happy to get blowjobs in the first place, regardless of piercings.

I hope I wasn't too harsh on you but that's my perspective as a complete stranger to the situation. You sound like you have a good guy, go and enjoy him honey! :smile:
Original post by MovingOn
Right, prepare yourself because in the kindest way possible I am going to slap some sense in to you.

Things are going well, the only problem is in your mind.

You are understandably nervous about being inexperienced, your relationship is steady enough that you felt comfortable enough to tell him this, and the icing on the cake is that he reacted in a reassuring and lovely way. You couldn't ask for more, honey.

Now, the ex:

She is an ex for a reason.

I haven't seen you, but I know for a fact your boyfriend thinks you're beautiful. Don't worry about her looks, they obviously weren't enough to save the relationship.

I think selling dildos to drunken groups of women is a bit, well, unladylike personally. I definitely don't see Ann Summers reps as sex vixens.

She had her tongue pierced, and you can make blowjobs more interesting in a hundred different ways if you want, but just know men are happy to get blowjobs in the first place, regardless of piercings.

I hope I wasn't too harsh on you but that's my perspective as a complete stranger to the situation. You sound like you have a good guy, go and enjoy him honey! :smile:

Thank you!! :smile: Ok ok I have seen the light, I knew I was being unnecessarily silly in the back of my mind, just needed sensible perspectives from outsiders to confirm this. Yes he's always telling me I'm gorgeous etc so you're right, I can't ask for anything more. The problem is my own stupid head which I'm making an active effort to sort out :tongue:.

But thank you again for your post, you really helped put things in perspective, I tried to rep it but apparently I've been too over-zealous in my repping today!
A double tongue piercing? I personally don't see that as a good thing.
Reply 65
When do tongue piercings equate to much better head?
Not in my experience...
:holmes:
Reply 66
His ex gf sounds like a slag tbh i am sure he respects you more :smile:
Reply 67
Frankly love, I've been given head by a girl with a pierced tongue before and she was ****ing awful (like she was trying to gnaw it off or something). Don't listen to the stereotypes

- anyway he's chosen to be with you the now, so what's the point in worrying about it?
Reply 68
Thank you!! :smile: Ok ok I have seen the light, I knew I was being unnecessarily silly in the back of my mind, just needed sensible perspectives from outsiders to confirm this. Yes he's always telling me I'm gorgeous etc so you're right, I can't ask for anything more. The problem is my own stupid head which I'm making an active effort to sort out :tongue:.

But thank you again for your post, you really helped put things in perspective, I tried to rep it but apparently I've been too over-zealous in my repping today!

You're more than welcome :smile:
Get over it.

First of all, I'm 20 and my current boyfriend is my first relationship (I know, I know, late bloomer). Things are going really well but at the back of my mind there's always been horrible thoughts bubbling about how I'm so much more sexually inexperienced than he is (he hasn't had that many, but more than zero!), and because he's the first person I've done regular sexual stuff with, I'm rubbish and don't know what I'm doing. I've read various tips and advice and I think I'm slowly improving...I told him frankly what I felt and he couldn't have been more reassuring and lovely, he told me I don't understand how much he cares about me and that it's a good thing I'm inexperienced as that means I'm not a whore.

However, the other day I was on facebook and came across his ex's and she is STUNNING, beautiful face, has bigger boobs than me, is an Ann Summer's rep AND this is the worst thing...she has a double tongue piercing!! This reinforces my insecurities tenfold because I know girls only get tongue piercings to give better blowjobs and blowjobs are my main insecurity because I've always felt hopeless at them :frown: So now I keep imagining how she was so much better at them than me and the many many orgasms he must have had from them, and it makes me want to cry. I feel so inadequate.

(Additional info: He told me he's been cheated on twice and I'm sure she was one of them, he only dated her for a few months).

I just need someone else's perspective on this. I know I'm being incredibly insecure and it's a massive turn-off, that's why I could never tell him all this. She just keeps haunting me in my mind. :frown:

There was obviously a reason why they broke up, and a reason why he's chosen to be with you. He wants you, not her so don't worry about it :smile:
Why you frettin'? If you're inexperienced - DON'T WORRY. As the old saying goes, practice makes perfect, so get busy practising :wink:
i can totally see where your coming from, although some people might not (as above lol) you shouldnt have to change yourself and i know its annoying when people say that because i have been in the same situation and it doesnt feel like a good answer. however i can assure you that girls like that are not all they are cracked up to be, because she has a nice face and works for ann summers doesnt mean shes amazing in bed, i have lovely teeth and used to work in a dentist but doesnt mean i know how to perform a root canal. i have felt just like you do now and you will see that you will be so much happier when you try to forget these thoughts, but you must do it as soon as possible or it will get past the point where you can and will affect your relationship, you will end up feeling like your going crazy lol! you take this guy for what he is although im sure he has insecurities too, keep smiling and when you go out together be proud that your his girlfriend!! :-)
Original post by HumanNature1992
'AND this is the worst thing...she has a double tongue piercing!! This reinforces my insecurities tenfold because I know girls only get tongue piercings to give better blowjobs '

did not know this...:holmes:

Me neither
Original post by im so academic
So what?

At least he's with you now. And that's all that matters.

This is pretty much the only decent thing you've ever said on TSR.

*pos reps* :p:
Reply 75
THAT'S what tongue piercings are for? o.0

Anyway, he was with her for a few months and she cheated him. It's hardly the romance of the century. Stop worrying.
Yeah, that women being insecure thing is a total myth.
Reply 77
build a bridge.

if your current bf was cheated on my his previous gf's have no fear. obviously he wasn't worthy of her, so she cuckolded him because she's worth more than him.

So now he's stepping down and stopping trying to punch above his weight, and he's found you, who's worth less than his previous gf, but he'll be happier, because you're closer to his true worth, ie less than his previous gf, who was obviously too hot for him.

in the end, it comes down to the fact that both of you are just as inadequate as each other, and we know birds of two feather flock together.

while you may think i have roundedly insulted you both, but in my own way, i have tried to tell you the truth to put your mind at ease.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 79
He's with you not her. Remember that.

Besides - double tongue piercings don't mean that she's any good at giving head. You're basing your insecurity on a rather vivid imagination and that's not healthy.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending