The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by kanyewest
What do you think of this level of freckles?

That's more or less what I'll look like if it's a really hot summer, they then completely fade in the winter though. :s-smilie:

that's hot.
Reply 81
Original post by Foo.mp3
Have to hand it to him, Damien Lewis is a pretty smooth operator..

..don't think ginger hair is in and of itself a dealbreaker with most femmes but could be wrong?

You're not wrong; heck, sometimes it's a deal-maker.
Reply 82
Original post by Peachykeen09
that's hot.

:smile: Does it look better when they are more or less faded out though? Used same person as an example.

Reply 83
Original post by Picnic1
I know that there are some girls who say that they have a thing for ginger haired men but they still only say so out of curiousities sake or to 'be different' rather than seeing me as a real human being with some talents, some desires, some eccentricities and some hardships unrelated to me having ginger hair.

With the utmost of respect, that's not entirely true - indeed, my own experience has been very much to the contrary.

That said, I'm assuming your complexion resembles mine, but you could equally belong to the eyebrowless, quasi-albino caste who'll probably never garner mainstream acceptance: in which case, you have my sympathies.
Original post by kanyewest
:smile: Does it look better when they are more or less faded out though? Used same person as an example.

]

I don't have a preference :smile: i like both
Original post by Profesh
With the utmost of respect, that's not entirely true - indeed, my own experience has been very much to the contrary.

That said, I'm assuming your complexion resembles mine, but you could equally belong to the eyebrowless, quasi-albino caste who'll probably never garner mainstream acceptance: in which case, you have my sympathies.

Boy, why must you post the most unattractive pictures of me? I know you don't want me to upstage you but there are better pictures of both of us than that one! And yes, I love ginger guys, as you well know.
Reply 86
noo way i like it :P
Original post by BradP
Ofcourse not! I love me some firecrotch :sexface:

more dark brown than ginger there, but Seth Green is naturally ginger I think..
Its a form of discrimination. To me its as bad as being racist.

Everyone wants to be different yet they persecute the one's who were born different.

Hair colour is just a colour, if you live life hating on such an insignificant detail then you really should be ashamed.
Reply 89
Original post by sheep_go_baa
I kinda like ginger hair

hothothot

Ummm, hes the exception, hes frigging smokin. But most ginger guys dont look like that. Ewan proves that its not the actual colour of the hair that turns people off, its just most gingers tend to get quite a few other unattractive traits with it that he didnt get.

In fact, I didnt even realise Ewan was a red head until I saw that picture. And if it wasnt in this thread and I saw it elsewhere I still wouldnt have noticed.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 90
I am a ginger girl and I don’t find Ginger Guys attractive. Mind it’s not just me my other ginger friend (who is also a girl) doesn’t either but my brown haired friend finds ginger guys attractive.
Reply 91
i quite like gingers :smile: but yea maybe brown hair just suits you more? don't worry i know quite a few people who find gingers attractive :smile: most girls don't really care about hair colour, well i don't anyway
Reply 92
I find ginger hair quite attractive. Kind of depends though. Like, it's not as if I find every ginger person I meet attractive, the same way I don't find every person with brown hair attractive, y'know?
Original post by JIRAIYA-ERO-SENNIN
ginger hair on guys...:cool:

ginger hair on girls:angry: **** no!!!

ginger hair on girls- YES!!!
Reply 94
Original post by Ultimate_Geek

Damian lewis = SO FIT. :biggrin:
Reply 95
Original post by NoGreywolf
I find ginger hair quite attractive. Kind of depends though. Like, it's not as if I find every ginger person I meet attractive, the same way I don't find every person with brown hair attractive, y'know?

Agree I mean it really depends on what the person looks like. :smile:
Reply 96
Original post by BradP
Ofcourse not! I love me some firecrotch :sexface:

Oh this would do me nicely:perv:
I usually prefer a bit of facial hair, less clean cut. But still, yes please!
+rep for giving me that bit of visual enjoyment
Original post by auzzieman04
ginger hair on girls- YES!!!

no no no....ginger hair on girls is FUGLY!!!:angry:
Reply 98
Original post by RainbowHair
Boy, why must you post the most unattractive pictures of me? I know you don't want me to upstage you but there are better pictures of both of us than that one! And yes, I love ginger guys, as you well know.

You may be right.
(edited 12 years ago)
No, there are attractive ginger people out there, and people have their own preferences. As the first replier said, perhaps the brown suits you better than ginger.

Latest