The Student Room Group

what does it mean!?

So im a guy, and my best friend (girl) was round the other day. We've been friends years and there's never been anything romantic/sexual. (it may be relavent to say that she's stunning, and yes I'm attracted to her tho I would never try anything on, she's my best friend and there's no way I'm jeopardizing that)

She comes round a lot, we usually just watch tv and chit chat for hours. Anyway this time she had stayed over, and in the morning she asked if she could have a shower. She came back from the shower dumped her cloths on my chair and sat on the bed next to me and started to get dry.

next thing i know she stands up, drops her towel and stands there starkers for a few moments still chatting to me. I've seen her boobs before but never the whole hog, wasn't sure where to look or what. anyway she hung the towel up, jumped on the bed next to me grabbed the tv remote and carried on as if nothing was amiss.

She remained totally naked for about an hour before putting some knickers on, but stayed topless for most of the day. Not once did she reference the fact she was naked or act in any way out of the norm.

What does it mean!? :P is she just THAT comfortable around me? I assume that if she was trying to get something more from me she would have been at least a tad flirtatious? Tho I probably wouldn't have succumbed, I value her as a friend too much to risk it, tho I'm not gonna lie the view was something quite spectacular :biggrin: I won't be forgetting it in a hurry.

Girls - would you ever do something like this? would it mean anything other than just being comfortable around him?

tl;dr version after coming out of the shower my best friend quite blatently let me see her naked for an extended period of time. what does it mean for our friendship?

Scroll to see replies

don't ask questions, just save it for the **** bank
Reply 2
She's either really, really comfortable around you or terrible at flirting.
Reply 3
She too comfortable around, she is treating you as a female friend still at least you get to see her naked :drool:
Reply 4
Ask her.

I know some people who have no problem with being naked around both people they know and others they don't know that well. Some people just aren't embarrassed by nakedness at all...

How have you seen her boobs before though? Either she's an exhibitionist or she wants you to do something :wink:
Personally I would never do this to any of my friends. Maybe she does like you and is trying to desperatly hint to you or did it to try and entice you into making a move on her. I don't really know though, to be honest, sorry.
Hmmm - doe she think your gay maybe?

Anyway i personally would rely on an old favourite in these situations "im going to be serious but act like im joking". Make a quip and then depending on how she reacts depends on how you can reply. If she seems interested go from there, if she looks horrified or has no intention of doing anything else then pass it off as a joke.
Reply 7
Original post by kat2pult
Ask her.

How have you seen her boobs before though? Either she's an exhibitionist or she wants you to do something :wink:

lets just say while drunk she can't say no to a dare.
Reply 8
Hmmm one of 2 things is happeing

1) some people are just very open about nakedness and dont see it as a big deal
2) she was flirting with you
Original post by onetwothree
So im a guy, and my best friend (girl) was round the other day. We've been friends years and there's never been anything romantic/sexual. (it may be relavent to say that she's stunning, and yes I'm attracted to her tho I would never try anything on, she's my best friend and there's no way I'm jeopardizing that)

She comes round a lot, we usually just watch tv and chit chat for hours. Anyway this time she had stayed over, and in the morning she asked if she could have a shower. She came back from the shower dumped her cloths on my chair and sat on the bed next to me and started to get dry.

next thing i know she stands up, drops her towel and stands there starkers for a few moments still chatting to me. I've seen her boobs before but never the whole hog, wasn't sure where to look or what. anyway she hung the towel up, jumped on the bed next to me grabbed the tv remote and carried on as if nothing was amiss.

She remained totally naked for about an hour before putting some knickers on, but stayed topless for most of the day. Not once did she reference the fact she was naked or act in any way out of the norm.

What does it mean!? :P is she just THAT comfortable around me? I assume that if she was trying to get something more from me she would have been at least a tad flirtatious? Tho I probably wouldn't have succumbed, I value her as a friend too much to risk it, tho I'm not gonna lie the view was something quite spectacular :biggrin: I won't be forgetting it in a hurry.

Girls - would you ever do something like this? would it mean anything other than just being comfortable around him?

tl;dr version after coming out of the shower my best friend quite blatently let me see her naked for an extended period of time. what does it mean for our friendship?

either you're a MASSIVE TROLL OR YOU'RE A MASSIVE LOSER!!! woman gets naked in front of you and you do nothing, WOW, just, WOW!
Reply 10

Dr.DJ Black's diagnosis: She thinks that you're gay son.
Reply 11
Original post by Lexi99
Hmmm one of 2 things is happeing

1) some people are just very open about nakedness and dont see it as a big deal
2) she was flirting with you

I'm gonna hope for the former I guess. It just seems weird as she's been sleeping over and showering at mine for like 3 years and never done it before. if it's the latter then she's taken her sweet time, maybe if she had years ago I would want more but not any more, cliché I know but she's like a sister to me.
Reply 12
maybe she wanted you to make a move
Reply 13
Original post by JIRAIYA-ERO-SENNIN
either you're a MASSIVE TROLL OR YOU'RE A MASSIVE LOSER!!! woman gets naked in front of you and you do nothing, WOW, just, WOW!

I don't want anything more from her...

at least give us a profile of this chick. tall or short, boobs or no boobs, hair colour etc. i demand more information.
Reply 15
Original post by reisen
maybe she wanted you to make a move

what if I don't want to make a move, where does that leave us? I certainly don't want to looser her as a friend, she's the best friend I've ever had
Reply 16
If she gives you any more signals that she wants you to make a move then you need to talk to her about it, and tell her everything you've said on here. That you value her as a sister and dont want to lose her.
weird
That's happened to me as well, but I had actually shagged the girl in question a few months before. I cracked a joke something particular I had done to her at that point, and then proceeded to give her a back rub. Unfortunately, we both had to go to work, so that's where it stayed, but the situation was not that awkward and doesn't have to be. Next time she strips in front of you, make a meta-ironic quip about how gorgeous she looks or something and have a go.
Did anyone else get a hard-on while reading that?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending