The Student Room Group

Negative change in exam details - can it affect any existing offers?

I'm a reapplicant/retaker who currently holds an offer from Warwick. I achieved A*AB at A Level first time round and have received an AAA offer from Warwick. I hoped to be able to reach this offer in March after taking an exam. Annoyingly I didn't meet it, so my grades are the same.

I'm planning to take more exams in June in order to try and achieve the required grade. If I inform the university about this, could it have any adverse effects on my existing conditional offer? My offer letter does state I have till 31st August to achieve the grades.

I hope I'm just being paranoid here and there are no hidden traps. Cheers.
If you put on UCAS that you were sitting exams in January only then let them know just in case.
Reply 2
You should inform them but it may not matter.
Reply 3
Original post by Yosso
I'm a reapplicant/retaker who currently holds an offer from Warwick. I achieved A*AB at A Level first time round and have received an AAA offer from Warwick. I hoped to be able to reach this offer in March after taking an exam. Annoyingly I didn't meet it, so my grades are the same.

I'm planning to take more exams in June in order to try and achieve the required grade. If I inform the university about this, could it have any adverse effects on my existing conditional offer? My offer letter does state I have till 31st August to achieve the grades.

I hope I'm just being paranoid here and there are no hidden traps. Cheers.

I wouldn't have thought it would matter, since it says you have until the 31st August, but its better to let them know.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending