The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Biscuits OG is in our goal of the month competition... sums up March for us really.
Reply 7741
Original post by Hantheman
Biscuits OG is in our goal of the month competition... sums up March for us really.

Arshravin won it for the West Brom game.
Interesting Q&A with Wenger, Keown and Winterburn done for Centrepoint. Recording here.
Original post by jit987
Arshravin won it for the West Brom game.

Yeah, but having an own goal as a choice is quite embarrassing.
Original post by CupidStunt
Do you have Red Membership?

yeahh i'm in the transition from jg to red (technically i'm a red member, but my card is from ages ago, so it says jg)
what are your predos for the game??

I don't have time to read through that at the moment, but there are certainly regression methods that can be used to allow the dependent variable to take one of three possibilities (win, draw or lose). Given the difference between a draw and a loss, that shouldn't be overlooked in the analysis.
Original post by Hot Bobby Darling
yeahh i'm in the transition from jg to red (technically i'm a red member, but my card is from ages ago, so it says jg)
what are your predos for the game??

Shouldn't you have a silver membership? I had a junior gunner membership for 3 seasons and then it was upgraded to silver when I became too old for JG.
Reply 7748
Just furthering the losers mentality arsenal fans seem to revel in. Whilst not even noticing. Their ignorance makes this :rofl: worthy.

Arsenal supporters need to really get over this referee complex as it is making a mockery of them and basically giving the team an excuse to fail.
This goes hand in hand with the 'but we don't spend any money' line as well.
didnt go too well for Jens apparently
Original post by Mess.
Just furthering the losers mentality arsenal fans seem to revel in. Whilst not even noticing. Their ignorance makes this :rofl: worthy.

Arsenal supporters need to really get over this referee complex as it is making a mockery of them and basically giving the team an excuse to fail.

'Sagna is an amazing buy, for £6m!'
Original post by AndersonsBentFoot
didnt go too well for Jens apparently

The German goalkeeper completed 90 minutes in his first game since coming out of retirement and, apart from a few frights, put in an assured display to reassure Arsène Wenger that he is ready to be called upon if needed.

Source.

I think someone needs to look up the definition of assured.
Oh joy.
Bit of a contrast between 'a few frights' and 'assured display' but maybe that's what qualifies as competence for Arsenal goalkeepers.
Reply 7754
Van Persie took a slight knock there, just before the half time whistle at the Netherlands vs Hungary game. He is fit to carry on though. Just saw the replay of his goal, a nice, calm finish by RVP.
(edited 13 years ago)
:afraid: Hope he doesn't get injured ffs.
Original post by Mess.

i rarely blame the referee for us losing a game....i do get your point though
RVP in hot form :smile:
Original post by antonfigo
RVP in hot form :smile:

Injured :colonhash:
The Netherlands match sounds awesome tbh. Think it's 5-3 now!

Latest