The Student Room Group

Why are Asian guys so insecure?

particularly the ones on tsr. i swear the threads asking for people to comment on their appearance, over half of them are from asian guys, and there are so many threads created about if white girls like indian/pakastani guys and if white girls like oriental guys. its truly pathetic.

i do agree that white girls are very attractive but 'white looking' or 'Anglicised' asian girls are also very attractive. that is besides the point however.

so why are asian guys so insecure? you notice it more on tsr where people speak more of their mind and display their true feelings but it is apparent as well in real life.

Scroll to see replies

because white girls dont like Asian guys :sad:

:u:
Reply 2
Original post by robotwars
particularly the ones on tsr. i swear the threads asking for people to comment on their appearance, over half of them are from asian guys, and there are so many threads created about if white girls like indian/pakastani guys and if white girls like oriental guys. its truly pathetic.

i do agree that white girls are very attractive but 'white looking' or 'Anglicised' asian girls are also very attractive. that is besides the point however.

so why are asian guys so insecure? you notice it more on tsr where people speak more of their mind and display their true feelings but it is apparent as well in real life.

That's easy. The vast majority of women (bar Asian women of course) simply aren't attracted to Asian men, so of course Asian men are going to be insecure.

Nearly all women also believe in the stereotype that all Asian men are short and have tiny penises.

/thread.
Asian, as in South Asian or East Asian?
Reply 4
Tbh white people are more insecure then asians.
The south asians seem insecure because the ones on TSR have spent their whole life locked in their room studying to do medicine at oxford. They have no game and social skills.

Step into the real world and they are amongst the most self assured/arrogant in society.
Reply 6
Most people in the health/relationship forums on this site are insecure.

There are obviously less Asian users than White British on this site, so it appears as though when Asians do post it is mainly to moan about the way they look.

It's the same for most ethnic minorities. You opinion will be skewed because you don't see all the users who don't post these threads.
Reply 7
Original post by robotwars
particularly the ones on tsr. i swear the threads asking for people to comment on their appearance, over half of them are from asian guys,

Gotta love complete out-your-own-ass statements, based upon no real facts or evidence and goes against common sense.
Original post by Fumblenuts91
inb4 tiny penis remark.

Awesome sig :drool:

Gonna get White tomorrow.
Reply 9
asin guys are just weird :s they think they are this and that when really they are just losers !!!!

and this is coming from an asian girl LOL !!! :s
Reply 10
Don't know, I haven't ever made such a thread, but I guess that's because I don't care. I have no problems with girls :s-smilie:
Reply 11
Original post by soyasauce
asin guys are just weird :s they think they are this and that when really they are just losers !!!!

and this is coming from an asian girl LOL !!! :s

Well asian girls aren't all that great either if your one for us to judge by.
Original post by HumanNature1992
because white girls dont like Asian guys :sad:

:u:

I like Asian guys.... *shrugs*
Reply 13
what the **** are you talking about?
Original post by NellGwynne
I like Asian guys.... *shrugs*

I was joking, I'm Asian and dont have any problems attracting women - white or other. It was a Mr Smurf reference. :colonhash:
Original post by j.laurence
Tbh white people are more insecure then asians.

yeah great argument you've won me over.
I can smell the curry from here
Insecure? Perhaps. Loving family environments and a thirst for success and power? Probably, considering the amount of us driving about in BMWs and Mercedes.
This country is gradually developing a preference for people with the "outsider" look. Those who look different to your average guy on the street. The mystery, the desire to be different, it's human instinct. Look at the Bronte sisters' works.

Look at Skins; Sean Teale and Sebastian De Souza are darker looking guys and considered the two best looking actors on the show. You would not have had that scenario ten years ago. Times are changing and people with have to change too, or risk being considered primitive in their views.

:smile:
Original post by HumanNature1992
I was joking, I'm Asian and dont have any problems attracting women - white or other. It was a Mr Smurf reference. :colonhash:

:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending