The Student Room Group

Vagina size? as oppossed to penis size..

Lately, it seems some people on here are somewhat obsessed. So it made me wonder, why do people never talk about vagina size? I have to admit, this is not exactly an everyday topic and I blame TSR to have made me ponder on such an idea - nonetheless the topic will now be adressed here on TSR. Therefore, please discuss your views on 'vagina size' as oppossed to penis size and if there is such a thing what are the implications to society? should we measure in inches or cm? what exactly should be measured, the diameter of the entrance at maximum stretch maybe or the length of the anatomy during rest? Let the discussions begin and please keep it clean.....

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Keep it clean?
you can't exactly measure the size of a vagina like you can a penis, can you? :facepalm2:
How can we keep a thread about vagina's 'maximum stretch' clean.
Well I mean clearly this is a very broad issue and to be honest its a big gap in my knowledge. I'm looking forward to the tight arguments that the smooth people on this site will no doubt provide.
I'll do my best to expand the thread as best I can :smile:
Because it can be difficult to quantify the size of a vagina, especially compared to that of a penis.
Well, there is not a lot you can talk about when it comes to vagina. It is either tight or loose. All you have to do is to keep it clean. :dontknow:
Original post by sil3nt_cha0s
you can't exactly measure the size of a vagina like you can a penis, can you? :facepalm2:

In before

"I could try :perv:".
It makes you wonder, why wasn't this question put on the census? :hmmmm2:
Reply 9

Unless you measure it with a penis, then measure the penis. Taking the idea slightly more medically you could have to devices that fill with air, one widthways, one lengthways, that could then calculate the diameter and length from the amount of air pumped in.
Reply 10
3.5 inches deep anything bigger than that then you know...been over stretched
Original post by AreYouDizzeeBlud_x

Clearly the people who write the census haven't spent enough time on TSR.

Their loss.
Reply 12
Will it fit?
Reply 13
Original post by AreYouDizzeeBlud_x

loooooooooool

why am i getting negged :s
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 14
There really isn't a variety of 'sizes' when it comes to vaginas. They can all hold a tampon in snugly, and they're all capable of pushing through a baby.
Reply 15

Exactly, it is the very question I first asked - but after some deep reflection there are many variables which can be considered. Such as mentioned in the opening thread, we could measure the diameter at maximum stretch althoug I have to admit I'm not an expert. Other variables could include internal penetration depth or possibly internal volume... can you think of anymore?
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 16
We already know that vagina size varies, just as penis size varies. It's a reality that we can't hide from.

The story is so simple:

Girl tells guy 'you've got a small penis', guy tells girl 'you've got a big vagina, if you were naturally smaller then you would actually be able to feel me down there'.
But what's the point of attacking each other. You may as well just make LOVE instead...
Reply 17
Considering that a vagina can actually stretch enough to give birth through, yet normally really isn't that huge, I don't think you could ever accurately measure one. How would you do it? :dontknow:
Reply 18
Are there really such things as 'loose' vaginas? Obviously virgins will be tighter but is there like a line that is drawn after virginity, whereby you lose your 'tightness' and become comparitively 'loose' (or just normal non-virgin) or do people get looser with age/the more sex they have?
Reply 19
Original post by Peace0fM1nd
Lately, it seems some people on here are somewhat obsessed. So it made me wonder, why do people never talk about vagina size? I have to admit, this is not exactly an everyday topic and I blame TSR to have made me ponder on such an idea - nonetheless the topic will now be adressed here on TSR. Therefore, please discuss your views on 'vagina size' as oppossed to penis size and if there is such a thing what are the implications to society? should we measure in inches or cm? what exactly should be measured, the diameter of the entrance at maximum stretch maybe or the length of the anatomy during rest? Let the discussions begin and please keep it clean.....

I doubt you're going to get much discussion.
There aren't any women who will admit that vaginas differ in size and that some (nulliparous) women are larger and/or looser than others, despite the fact that it's true.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending