The Student Room Group

The police laughed at me this evening

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Troll. Isnt this why the world invented video cameras?

Film it. Play back film. Simple.

You will now find out if:

1) You need to see a doctor.

2) Someone else needs to see a doctor, you can help them by giving the footage to the police.

Of course, this is a troll - so it doesn't matter.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 41
You did it wrong.

You were supposed to call 999 and ask for an ambulance and then request they brought you a straight jacket along with them.
Reply 42
I think you need to talk to a doctor OP. People aren't going to be understanding here.
:lolwut:

Somebodies got major issues...
Original post by Lassilsa
I made this thread earlier about the harrassment that I'm receiving at the moment. I called the police this evening as someone on the other thread suggested that I did that, and I also mentioned the loss of sleep that it's causing me. They were no help whatsoever though. The guy there thought that he'd put me on mute and I'm sure that I heard him say to someone, 'ay up, listen to this', and then came on being really smarmy. I'm at my wit's end at the moment because no-one is taking me seriously. I even had one of the neighbour's tell me to STFU a few nights ago when I was shouting out my window telling her to go away at 3am because she'd been taunting me and was hiding.

Throw a brick at the troublemakers. They will go crying to the police, and if they don't treat them the same way they treated you have the police done for discrimination or something.
Should have been put through to an ambulance rather than police.
Reply 46
Go see a therapist and fast, OP.
Reply 47
I made this thread earlier about the harrassment that I'm receiving at the moment. I called the police this evening as someone on the other thread suggested that I did that, and I also mentioned the loss of sleep that it's causing me. They were no help whatsoever though. The guy there thought that he'd put me on mute and I'm sure that I heard him say to someone, 'ay up, listen to this', and then came on being really smarmy. I'm at my wit's end at the moment because no-one is taking me seriously. I even had one of the neighbour's tell me to STFU a few nights ago when I was shouting out my window telling her to go away at 3am because she'd been taunting me and was hiding.

this will make you feel better
Reply 48
I don't understand, what are the police supposed to do about a figment of your imagination? :confused:
Reply 49
Original post by Stefan1991
I don't understand, what are the police supposed to do about a figment of your imagination? :confused:

She's not a figment of my imagination.
Reply 50

I didn't say anything, what?

I can't even work out if this is a troll or not! If it is not then OP really needs to get HELP, and quick!

If true, from everything you've said it is obvious that there is nobody there. Getting on the roof and hanging down so she is looking through the window? Getting into where you live? Shouting and then hiding really well, and it is only you that ever sees her? OP, get help....

Have you considered the fact she might not be real? :redface: Psychosis on the loose.
(edited 13 years ago)
I don't know, but she gets in somehow. I think she gets onto the roof though to taunt me because I see her head upside down and her hair hanging down while she's laughing at me, then when I open my window to shout out, I hear scrabbling on the tiles. I don't know how she gets into the house though.

I hope to god your joking, If not I'm freaking out. No scratch that, Troll or no troll, I'm still freaked out..
That talking bush needs to get locked up before it harrasses anyone else.
Reply 55
I don't know, but she gets in somehow. I think she gets onto the roof though to taunt me because I see her head upside down and her hair hanging down while she's laughing at me, then when I open my window to shout out, I hear scrabbling on the tiles. I don't know how she gets into the house though.

I'm liking this story :smile:
Write more!
I hope you're trolling. If not, I don't know why you haven't seeked professional help. I really doubt that someone can get up on your roof, they would need a ladder which would probably be a HUGE clue if you found that whether the person existed or not. What is "she" taunting you about anyway?
Reply 57
People, STOP FEEDING IT!

Let the troll die already
Reply 58
Lol, I like how people are giving proper advice on here and treating it as if this is a real problem.

I'd give this thread a 7/10 for trolling. The ideas not that great but they've really got the most out of it.
Troll, yawn.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending