The Student Room Group

Vagina size? as oppossed to penis size..

Scroll to see replies

Apparently the depth of a vagina is 4 inches. Thus a penis above that would do the job.
Reply 21
Original post by kerily
Considering that a vagina can actually stretch enough to give birth through, yet normally really isn't that huge, I don't think you could ever accurately measure one. How would you do it? :dontknow:

Surely at some point during 'stretch' the female will feel pain, no? therefore, we could quantify the maximal limit of stretch as the point at which pain starts and thus a measurable quantity....
Reply 22
Original post by johndoranglasgow
Well I mean clearly this is a very broad issue and to be honest its a big gap in my knowledge. I'm looking forward to the tight arguments that the smooth people on this site will no doubt provide.
I'll do my best to expand the thread as best I can :smile:

Lol, see what you did there :wink:
Reply 23
A guy on another post said this and he's right: "women have it easy in life. Women here say they arent happy with their partners size etc and say it in real life too.
Men have this burden of needing to have a big cock to please a woman. It sucks to be smaller as you know it wont satisfy her as much as if it was big, as indicated by this thread.

I mean when do you hear guys complain about their gfs vagina size?? Like i said, women have it easy."

Why is that during penetrative sex, it's usually the man's job to satisfy the woman and do all the work but not the other way round? Why is the woman's tightness never questioned? Why is all the pressure on men to have the right penis size but not much pressure on the woman to have the right vagina size/tightness? Why are women allow to bitch about their partner's size or even dump them because they're not big enough?

Yet you get these feminazis still arguing that women suffer the most in the world. But they completely ignore men's problems.

Screw feminazis. They can all sod off.

Look forward to hearing some replies.

EDIT: Before you ask, i'm not small "down there" and i've not been dumped.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 24
Original post by chloeee!
Are there really such things as 'loose' vaginas? Obviously virgins will be tighter but is there like a line that is drawn after virginity, whereby you lose your 'tightness' and become comparitively 'loose' (or just normal non-virgin) or do people get looser with age/the more sex they have?

yes there are deffinately loose vaginas!!
i can tell the difference and can easily say one is tighter than others and this is under 20s as well, and it makes a fairly big difference
the only difference is you can't measure a vag so the chat is all on cock size
+ a guy is unlikely to break up with a girl with a loose vag, they still get pleasure, for a dude, sex is sex
Reply 25
Original post by JoMo1
Unless you measure it with a penis, then measure the penis. Taking the idea slightly more medically you could have to devices that fill with air, one widthways, one lengthways, that could then calculate the diameter and length from the amount of air pumped in.

Hmm, you may be on to something.... i like :cool:
Reply 26
Original post by Cybele
There really isn't a variety of 'sizes' when it comes to vaginas. They can all hold a tampon in snugly, and they're all capable of pushing through a baby.

exactly
With most guys, it really isn't an issue how tight the vagina is... as long as it's a vagina.
Reply 28
Original post by Cable
A guy on another post said this and he's right: "women have it easy in life. Women here say they arent happy with their partners size etc and say it in real life too.
Men have this burden of needing to have a big cock to please a woman. It sucks to be smaller as you know it wont satisfy her as much as if it was big, as indicated by this thread.

I mean when do you hear guys complain about their gfs vagina size?? Like i said, women have it easy."

Why is that during penetrative sex, it's usually the man's job to satisfy the woman, not the other way round? Why is the woman's tightness never questioned? Why is all the pressure on men to have the right penis size but not the woman to have the right vagina size/tightness? Why are women allow to bitch about their partner's size or even dump them because they're not big enough

Yet you get these feminazis still arguing that women suffer the most in the world. But they completely ignore men's problems.

LOL and i completley agree with you. Couldn't have said it better myself :biggrin:
Reply 29
Original post by Cable

Why is that during penetrative sex, it's usually the man's job to satisfy the woman, not the other way round? Why is the woman's tightness never questioned? Why is all the pressure on men to have the right penis size but not the woman to have the right vagina size/tightness? Why are women allow to bitch about their partner's size or even dump them because they're not big enough

Quote for ****ing truth. You're absolutely right, but unfortunately the hypocritical females aren't going to admit it (even though they have no good arguments).
Reply 30
Original post by Cable
Why is the woman's tightness never questioned?

If she can keep something as small as a tampon up there without it dropping out, then if you're finding something 'loose', it really is your problem.
Reply 31
Original post by Cybele
If she can keep something as small as a tampon up there without it dropping out, then if you're finding something 'loose', it really is your problem.

:facepalm2:

Can't believe that a female actually wrote that :facepalm2:
This thread is just going to become a women-bashing cryfest for short men and those with a small penis. All I can say is that THANK **** that you're destined for the scrapheap of society. :awesome:

Original post by Cybele

This.
Reply 33
Original post by Cable

Why is that during penetrative sex, it's usually the man's job to satisfy the woman and do all the work but not the other way round? Why is the woman's tightness never questioned? Why is all the pressure on men to have the right penis size but not much pressure on the woman to have the right vagina size/tightness? Why are women allow to bitch about their partner's size or even dump them because they're not big enough?

EDIT: Before you ask, i'm not small "down there" and i've not been dumped.

You have the potential to change the world.
Reply 34
LOL at the preposterous suggestion that there's such a thing as a "bucket"

More like you've got a small penis.
Reply 35
Some womens vagina muscular walls are more slack, hence they're looser. She needs to tighten it up, then everyone wins. No need for the 'you've got a small penis' comment, or the 'loosey goosey gander' comment.

Or some women naturally lubricate more, thus making the vagina more slack.

A man with a small penis + a woman with weak walls + high lubrication = mismatch, but try and overcome it.
I have come across some that were too small. Then again, maybe that was more of a penis size issue :dontknow:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 37
Original post by kerily
Considering that a vagina can actually stretch enough to give birth through, yet normally really isn't that huge, I don't think you could ever accurately measure one. How would you do it? :dontknow:

With a compass and a ruler.
Reply 38
Original post by Anonymous
:teehee:

why would you post that as anon you weird person
Reply 39
:')

I came here to troll but I can't think of anything funny. Fail.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending