The Student Room Group

In bed with this girl..

met a girl, she's really nice and attractive, but we dont the same things, she wants relationship while i just want fun and she told me that she doesn't sleep around, so i went to see her yesterday, and we were just chilling, getting on well, and cuddled in bed.

Me being a really horny guy, i start feeling her up, and put her hand on my penis, she told me " i was gettin too happy and stuff"......

seriously ?

I mean if a girl took my hand and placed it on her vagina, boobs or whatever, i'd be up for it so fast but why is she acting liek that?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Because not all people are obsessed with humping anything with a pulse.
Reply 2
You mean apart from the fact she told you she wants a relationship and doesn't sleep around :s-smilie:
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
met a girl, she's really nice and attractive, but we dont the same things, she wants relationship while i just want fun and she told me that she doesn't sleep around, so i went to see her yesterday, and we were just chilling, getting on well, and cuddled in bed.

Me being a really horny guy, i start feeling her up, and put her hand on my penis, she told me " i was gettin too happy and stuff"......

seriously ?

I mean if a girl took my hand and placed it on her vagina, boobs or whatever, i'd be up for it so fast but why is she acting liek that?

Are you that ******* shallow? Do you treat all girls like meat? Jesus. Didn't you not listen to what she said? SHE WANTS A RELATIONSHIP and YOU WANT FUN. You animal. You're ending up like one of those players, like playboy X from grand theft auto 4... so lonely and sad. Don't treat women like meat, treat them with respect.

seriously ?

You answered your own question

You're welcome :gah:
Easy Tiger, you're sponsored by Nike so Just Do It
Reply 6
Original post by DeepStar
You mean apart from the fact she told you she wants a relationship and doesn't sleep around :s-smilie:

but she knows i dont want a relationship so why the hell was i there?

dont get some girls
Reply 7
I guess she doesnt want to rush anything? although you are in her bed. :confused:
I dont think there's any harm in trying as long as you dont push it too hard, otherwise if you dont ask you'll never know.
I see your point about if it was the other way around, i'd be the same, i guess women dont dive in as quickly?
try harder,you'll win her over. she likes you but she's too principled- keep pushing till she opens up.
She just wasn't into you. :console:
Reply 10

seriously ?

She told you she didn't want just sex. If she has said she did then that would have been fine, but she implicitly said not, silly.
Reply 11
Original post by unknownking321
She just wasn't into you. :console:

yeah dude, i know that's why she wants a relationship :rolleyes:

/sarcasm
Too small.

You tell us! Did she even invite you... :lolwut:

dont get some girls

She's told you she wants a relationship, and you've stuck around. Shes going to think you're interested. If you just want sex go get it from someone who's up for being treated like dirt.

seriously ?

because male genitalia is gross?
Original post by JIRAIYA-ERO-SENNIN
try harder,you'll win her over. she likes you but she's too principled- keep pushing till she opens up.

Most likely, that will lead either 1 of 2 ways...

- she will eventually give in, only to regret what she did and probably stop all contact. The chances of her giving in and then a relationship blooming are pretty slim, otherwise there would be more interest shown right now - it's obvious you both want different things

- or most probably, the pushing will just push her further away and she'll probably end up slapping you
yeah dude, i know that's why she wants a relationship :rolleyes:

/sarcasm

Yes.

But she also said she wasn't up for casual sex.

/****
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 18
Original post by Genocidal
Because not all people are obsessed with humping anything with a pulse.

I don't even restrict it to that.
Reply 19

dont get some girls

You were there in hope you might get some action. Can't speak for her. Nothing wrong with wanting to spend some time with a friend. Plus if she has made her intentions clear yet you choose to stick around then she may have thought that you have changed your mind.

Did she invite you or did you invite yourself?
(edited 13 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending