The Student Room Group

Vagina size? as oppossed to penis size..

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Jakelee
Well supposedly vaginas can adapt for all penis sizes, big or small, but you still hear women complaining about men being too small. Is that not equally pathetic?

Small penis? :teehee:

Well the average vaginal depth is 3.5", so it has to be at least that size. There isn't a great deal of difference it usually depends on the person to be honest, but men with bigger penises have to do less work.

Also, logically, do people really think that the vagina is magically the only body part in the whole of the human race not to differ in size? Really?

There are slight differences, but as it's stretchy, they're irrelevant because it will constantly change. And the bucket thing is totally false.
Original post by .Ali.
But all vaginas are stretchy, so they'd stretch to accomodate most penises.

So you're telling me no one vagina is any tighter than another? That's rubbish! Sure they can all stretch but it depends on how much stretching you have to do.
Reply 62
Original post by Reflexive
So you're telling me no one vagina is any tighter than another? That's rubbish! Sure they can all stretch but it depends on how much stretching you have to do.

Virgins can feel tighter sometimes due to the hymen (not all virgins have hymens though), but for the vast majority of vaginas, the variation will be very minute. And all vaginas will be able to accomodate any size penis.
Reply 63
Original post by .Ali.
There's no such thing as a bucket.

Spoken like a true size-queen.

.Ali.
The whole loose vagina thing is pathetic, some people need to
understand the facts before commenting.

:facepalm2:

For a woman you know remarkably little about the vagina.
Original post by .Ali.
Virgins can feel tighter sometimes due to the hymen (not all virgins have hymens though), but for the vast majority of vaginas, the variation will be very minute. And all vaginas will be able to accomodate any size penis.

Sorry, how many vaginas have you penetrated again? :confused:
Reply 65
Original post by Jakelee
Well supposedly vaginas can adapt for all penis sizes, big or small, but you still hear women complaining about men being too small. Is that not equally pathetic?

Also, logically, do people really think that the vagina is magically the only body part in the whole of the human race not to differ in size? Really?

Exactly. This thread is a PERFECT example of how hypocritical and ignorant some women are.

"No no, there is no such thing as a large and/or loose vagina. It's ALWAYS the guy's penis that's too small. And it's also his fault if the sex is bad, because women have no responsibility".

:rolleyes:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 66
Original post by Vale9
Spoken like a true size-queen.

:facepalm2:

For a woman you know remarkably little about the vagina.

Who said anything about size queens? You're the one with no knowledge of a vagina, otherwise you'd know the bucket thing is a myth.
Reply 67
Original post by .Ali.
Small penis? :teehee:

Well the average vaginal depth is 3.5", so it has to be at least that size. There isn't a great deal of difference it usually depends on the person to be honest, but men with bigger penises have to do less work.

There are slight differences, but as it's stretchy, they're irrelevant because it will constantly change. And the bucket thing is totally false.

The bucket thing is just the male version of women saying "pencil dicks". Very rarely will someone come across someone with a literal pencil willy / bucket vagina. :tongue:
Reply 68

As a straight female, none. I just understand my own anatomy.
Reply 69

She is a size-queen, so we shouldn't really bother replying to her absolutely retarded posts.
Reply 70
Original post by Jakelee
The bucket thing is just the male version of women saying "pencil dicks". Very rarely will someone come across someone with a literal pencil willy / bucket vagina. :tongue:

It's just what they say when they get accused of being small. :tongue:
Original post by Vale9
She is a size-queen, so we shouldn't really bother replying to her absolutely retarded posts.

size-queen :biggrin:
Reply 72
Original post by .Ali.
Who said anything about size queens? You're the one with no knowledge of a vagina, otherwise you'd know the bucket thing is a myth.

My God, you really are a ignorant and retarded size-queen.

But keep on thinking that ALL or MOST vaginas are small and tight. It's like a guy saying that there are only big penises and no such thing as small.
Reply 73
Original post by Vale9

Even if I was a size-queen, which I'm not, why would that affect my knowledge of vaginas? :confused:

You're clearly just insecure about your penis size.
Reply 74
Original post by Vale9
Exactly. This thread is a PERFECT example of how hypocritical and ignorant some women are.

"No, no there is no such thing as a large and/or loose vagina. It's ALWAYS the guy's penis that's too small. And it's also his fault if the sex is bad, because women have no responsibility".

:rolleyes:

I like to make people feel stupid.
So have a read.
http://searchwarp.com/swa494088-Vaginismus-Is-Your-Vagina-Normal-Size-Whats-Right-A-Small-Tight-Or-A-Big-Loose.htm
http://www.revirgination.net/vaginal-size.html

See what it says? if you can read?
Vagina size differences are very small, almost negligibly small . The main reason for differences are environmental factors and age.

Sorry to burst ya'll ill-informed bubble.
Reply 75
Original post by .Ali.
Even if I was a size-queen, which I'm not, why would that affect my knowledge of vaginas? :confused:

You're clearly just insecure about your penis size.

A: You are a size-queen. The proof is there for everyone to see.

B: You clearly didn't understand my point (not surprising, though).
I think when it comes to woman holes, it's more apt to discuss tightness, rather than actual size. I mean, you could have an enormous 10 foot tall vagina monster, but if it was tight I'd still **** it.
Reply 77
Original post by Tommyjw
I like to make people feel stupid.
So have a read.
http://searchwarp.com/swa494088-Vaginismus-Is-Your-Vagina-Normal-Size-Whats-Right-A-Small-Tight-Or-A-Big-Loose.htm
http://www.revirgination.net/vaginal-size.html

See what it says? if you can read?
Vagina size differences are very small, almost negligibly small . The main reason for differences are environmental factors and age.

Sorry to burst ya'll ill-informed bubble.

LOL. You're calling us stupid, yet you're using those sources?! Oh my...
Reply 78
Original post by Vale9
My God, you really are a ignorant and retarded size-queen.

But keep on thinking that ALL or MOST vaginas are small and tight. It's like a guy saying that there are only big penises and no such thing as small.

http://www.goaskalice.columbia.edu/2067.html
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100111011151AADSuLU
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_deep_can_a_female's_vagina_be

Few links off a google search which back up what I say. You cannot stretch a vagina to a point where it won't stretch back; if you think it can, you're clearly just bitter than your penis is the size of a matchstick.
Reply 79
Original post by Vale9

It's also a perfect example of how little understanding some men have of the female anatomy.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending