The Student Room Group

internet dateing and how to crush a womens ego!

Hi folks,

I need advise from the girls on this one.
What kind of thing can a man do a date to show utter contempt.

The reason why I ask is, because I been doing a bit of internet dateing and have been meeting women.
They all seem fine when we speak on the phone but soon as I meet them, their true colours show!

Some of the girls I have had a nice time with but others I had to get nasty.

There was one woman, I promised to take her out on friday but then i got a flu, but I still said I will meet her, because we planned the whole thing and did not want to disappoint her.
She lives in Cambridge and she drove to see me to london.
I was walking to the restaurant and I was soo ill I felt I was going to faint but I still went.

Soon as we met, she kept going on and on about how she drove for 2 hours and was stuck in a jam....Not once she said, hows the flu? are you ok?
On top of that we had to go to 3 restaurant because she did not like the menue.

I got so cross I shouted at her in the restaurant in front of her, everybody heard, and she was embarrassed.
funny enough she still came back home with me.

There are other situation of rude women.

I am thinking of a good way to show my utter contempt for them, soon as I see the first sign of things going wrong. rather than getting angry and calling them names, which I usally do.

So girls, what can a man do, that would insult big time without him calling you nasty names?

Here are a few of my ideas to break a womens ego!

If I sense she is no good....I will have just one drink, then get up and say, nice to meet you, but this is not going to work and just walk away!.....its very suttle but I guess it will crash her ego.:colone:

Or, say I am going to the loo, and when she is not looking, take the exist out the pub and walk away....let her sit and wait in vain...that should break her ego:colone:

I am being serious, I hate rude women who have big egos thinking the date is all about them.
I am a right bitch, and I would never let a women even feel she has the upper hand over me,,,,,never :angry:

Girls tell me what can I do to another women to crash her ego on a date, without shouting or swearing:smile:

Thanks girls

P.S I enjoy going down to their level, it makes me feel better and sleep better at night.
(edited 13 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Ask her if she went easy on the make-up? Check out other women? Flirt with the waitress? Not be a butthurt vindictive idiot?
Reply 2
You're a pathetic excuse for a human if you actively want to crush someone's feelings. If they aren't right for you there's no need to be the world's biggest **** just because you don't get along.
Reply 3
Don't stoop to such a pitiful level. Forget her and move on without feeling the need to destroy the confidence of others.
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Roobsa
You're a pathetic excuse for a human if you actively want to crush someone's feelings. If they aren't right for you there's no need to be the world's biggest **** just because you don't get along.

fist placed there.
brofist.
Reply 5
What till shes not looking, then poke her from behind with a stick!
Shout at her crotch and pretend you can hear an echo.
Reply 7
This is TSR.

How the hell has no one picked up on "dateing"?
You shouldn't have to break her ego, it sounds like you have a pretty large one yourself. If you are not enjoying a date for any reason maybe politely try your first idea but it should be about you not wanting to be there, not crushing her ego as that isn't your job. The second idea is horrible, ditching anyone on a date.
We aren't back in Victorian times where a woman should 'know her place', if you like silly power games about who has the upper hand you will never end up in a healthy relationship.
Reply 9
Please, either sort out your attitude and act like a decent human being, or don't try internet dating. Actually, if you really WANT to hurt people and embarrass them, please don't try dating at all..
Reply 10
if she turns out to be a bitch just do this

Stop lying, you have never been on a date
Reply 12
Original post by Artemis 97
You shouldn't have to break her ego, it sounds like you have a pretty large one yourself. If you are not enjoying a date for any reason maybe politely try your first idea but it should be about you not wanting to be there, not crushing her ego as that isn't your job. The second idea is horrible, ditching anyone on a date.
We aren't back in Victorian times where a woman should 'know her place', if you like silly power games about who has the upper hand you will never end up in a healthy relationship.

Get over yourself loser, women always play games with men!
The nicer he is the more women take the piss!
then they all sit around saying, ooh I wish I had a nice guy, a real gentleman, why do I never meet one.
Reply 13
Original post by mjtriggs
This is TSR.

Because we're the cool ones.... just wait till the nerds start coming in. :cool:
Original post by NerdBOY1
Hi folks,

I need advise from the girls on this one.
What kind of thing can a man do a date to show utter contempt.

The reason why I ask is, because I been doing a bit of internet dateing and have been meeting women.
They all seem fine when we speak on the phone but soon as I meet them, their true colours show!

Some of the girls I have had a nice time with but others I had to get nasty.

There was one woman, I promised to take her out on friday but then i got a flu, but I still said I will meet her, because we planned the whole thing and did not want to disappoint her.
She lives in Cambridge and she drove to see me to london.
I was walking to the restaurant and I was soo ill I felt I was going to faint but I still went.

Soon as we met, she kept going on and on about how she drove for 2 hours and was stuck in a jam....Not once she said, hows the flu? are you ok?
On top of that we had to go to 3 restaurant because she did not like the menue.

I got so cross I shouted at her in the restaurant in front of her, everybody heard, and she was embarrassed.
funny enough she still came back home with me.

There are other situation of rude women.

I am thinking of a good way to show my utter contempt for them, soon as I see the first sign of things going wrong. rather than getting angry and calling them names, which I usally do.

So girls, what can a man do, that would insult big time without him calling you nasty names?

Here are a few of my ideas to break a womens ego!

If I sense she is no good....I will have just one drink, then get up and say, nice to meet you, but this is not going to work and just walk away!.....its very suttle but I guess it will crash her ego.:colone:

Or, say I am going to the loo, and when she is not looking, take the exist out the pub and walk away....let her sit and wait in vain...that should break her ego:colone:

I am being serious, I hate rude women who have big egos thinking the date is all about them.
I am a right bitch, and I would never let a women even feel she has the upper hand over me,,,,,never :angry:

Girls tell me what can I do to another women to crash her ego on a date, without shouting or swearing:smile:

Thanks girls

P.S I enjoy going down to their level, it makes me feel better and sleep better at night.

Easy but I can't understand why you would want to do such a thing. I doubt any girls will help you with this.
Original post by NerdBOY1
Get over yourself loser, women always play games with men!
The nicer he is the more women take the piss!
then they all sit around saying, ooh I wish I had a nice guy, a real gentleman, why do I never meet one.

Sorry, what are you doing in this thread if not moaning about relationships? A certain type of women play games with men and if you're going to go out with that type of person, you seem well suited to them to me and I hope you and whatever manipulative slag you end up with are very happy together trying to get one over on each other.

I know plenty of nice guys in great relationships, and girls who are happy and comfortable with their boyfriends instead of playing power games.
It depends on your personality I suppose.
Reply 16
Original post by mjtriggs
This is TSR.

It doesn't stand out much with all the other spelling mistakes, but if that's the what caught your attention most about the post, that's shameful. :frown:
Reply 17
this guy is such a poor troll
You, sir, are a real life troll. At least I restrict my horrible urges to the internet.
You're internet dating - so we can assume you're ugly.

You also spelt dating as "dateing" - so we can safely assume you're also stupid.

Stupid and ugly... No wonder you're so bitter.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending