The Student Room Group

Vagina size? as oppossed to penis size..

Scroll to see replies

Lets face it. Most of the guys ripping on imaginary buckets are never going to get laid....EVER. Its always the same faces. GET OFF TSR FGS
Reply 81
Original post by .Ali.
It's just what they say when they get accused of being small. :tongue:

But if you accept the proposal that vaginas can differ in size then again, logically, the reverse must apply. :biggrin:
Reply 82
Original post by Vale9
A: You are a size-queen. The proof is there for everyone to see.

B: You clearly didn't understand my point (not surprising, though).

No, I'm not a size queen. Why would it matter if I was?
Reply 83
Original post by agolati
You clearly haven't had sex with a large number of women to be able to experience the vast difference in sizes, in different situations, making the judgement more reliable; otherwise you wouldn't come up with that comment tbh.

What exactly constitutes a "large" number?
Original post by Tommyjw
I like to make people feel stupid.
So have a read.
http://searchwarp.com/swa494088-Vaginismus-Is-Your-Vagina-Normal-Size-Whats-Right-A-Small-Tight-Or-A-Big-Loose.htm
http://www.revirgination.net/vaginal-size.html

See what it says? if you can read?
Vagina size differences are very small, almost negligibly small . The main reason for differences are environmental factors and age.

Sorry to burst ya'll ill-informed bubble.

It actually says if the vagina stretches more to fit a bigger penis it will equal more pleasure (even though it's a crap source written in poor English)..

You've just made yourself look like a proper douchebag!
Reply 85
Original post by Vale9
LOL. You're calling us stupid, yet you're using those sources?! Oh my...

Umm.. ye?
This isnt science theories that need peer review. Idiot.

Find me better sources to claim im wrong?

And these better sources are gonna come from where? 'The Informed Vagina Size Cooperation" ?

Some people aye, need to think a bit more.

Original post by Reflexive
It actually says if the vagina stretches more to fit a bigger penis it will equal more pleasure (even though it's a crap source written in poor English)..

Says nothing about the argument, sorry, try again maybe?
Reply 86
Original post by Cybele
It's also a perfect example of how little understanding some men have of the female anatomy.

Not really. Try again, size-queen.
Reply 87
Original post by Jakelee
But if you accept the proposal that vaginas can differ in size then again, logically, the reverse must apply. :biggrin:

Vaginas differ when with different penises though, so there's no 'size' for a vagina, if that makes sense.
Reply 88
Original post by .Ali.
http://www.goaskalice.columbia.edu/2067.html
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100111011151AADSuLU
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_deep_can_a_female's_vagina_be

Few links off a google search which back up what I say. You cannot stretch a vagina to a point where it won't stretch back; if you think it can, you're clearly just bitter than your penis is the size of a matchstick.

You've just confirmed everything I've written about you, size-queen :facepalm2:
Does this matter if she plans on having kids then it's pretty much all over
Reply 90

As I said, these were off a quick google search. What they say is that the vagina is 3-4" deep naturally, and that it changes to accomodate a dick. The rest is irrelevant, that was the point I was proving.
Reply 91
Original post by Vale9
You've just confirmed everything I've written about you, size-queen :facepalm2:

Read the links, and answer my questions. Why the hell do you care whether I'm a size queen or not?
You're clearly just bitter that you're not getting any. :teehee:
Reply 92
Original post by .Ali.
Vaginas differ when with different penises though, so there's no 'size' for a vagina, if that makes sense.

Fair enough. I concede.
Original post by Tommyjw
Umm.. ye?
This isnt science theories that need peer review. Idiot.

Find me better sources to claim im wrong?

And these better sources are gonna come from where? 'The Informed Vagina Size Cooperation" ?

Some people aye, need to think a bit more.

Says nothing about the argument, sorry, try again maybe?

The whole point of this argument is about vagina size vis-a-vis penis size in relation to the pleasure associated with different sizes. Stop trying too hard :wink:
Reply 94
Original post by Tommyjw
I like to make people feel stupid.
So have a read.
http://searchwarp.com/swa494088-Vaginismus-Is-Your-Vagina-Normal-Size-Whats-Right-A-Small-Tight-Or-A-Big-Loose.htm
http://www.revirgination.net/vaginal-size.html

See what it says? if you can read?
Vagina size differences are very small, almost negligibly small . The main reason for differences are environmental factors and age.

Sorry to burst ya'll ill-informed bubble.

Thankyou, someone who knows what they're talking about! :biggrin:
Reply 95
Original post by .Ali.

'Nuff said.
Reply 96
Original post by JoMo1
Unless you measure it with a penis, then measure the penis. Taking the idea slightly more medically you could have to devices that fill with air, one widthways, one lengthways, that could then calculate the diameter and length from the amount of air pumped in.

you cannot measure like that because vagina wall is very elastic so one might not know the exact size of their vagina this way.

Relaxed:
length= 3.5 to 4 inches
diameter= 1 inch

Aroused:
Length= 5 to 6 inches
diameter= 1.5 to 2.5 inches (narrowest at vaginal opening)

Stretched:
Length= 8 to 9 inches
diameter= 2.5 to 3 inches (more during childbirth)

1 1/2 inches is kind of small for a male's genital. However, vaginal wall is very elastic so it can accommodate most size. It can stretch enormously in length and width. In normal stage, muscle around vagina is relaxed and collapse to each other. However, the inner vagina wall will expand so it is longer and wider. Average woman can handle a 9 inches long penis and 2 1/2 inches wide. 60 % of woman has normal vagina size where 10 % has smaller and 30 % has larger vagina.
Reply 97
The whole point of this argument is about vagina size vis-a-vis penis size in relation to the pleasure associated with different sizes. Stop trying too hard :wink:

Well no, the points im arguing about are people stating vaginas differ in size greatly. They don't, stop ignoring my main points and trying to the fact you were wrong?

Original post by .Ali.
Thankyou, someone who knows what they're talking about! :biggrin:

Lol thanks i guess?:P
Don't know why people are calling you a size queen. I'm pretty darn sure a lot of girls , out of the choice of small or big, would prefer to have a man who is well endowed.

I'd 'prefer' , in a sense, a girl with slightly big boobs than a girl with slightly small ones, so would most guys in a way.

Thus, people calling you a size queen, are idiots. Just sayin.
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by .Ali.
As I said, these were off a quick google search. What they say is that the vagina is 3-4" deep naturally, and that it changes to accomodate a dick. The rest is irrelevant, that was the point I was proving.

It accommodates different size dicks depending on how stretchy it is though. Why cares about a dormant vagina? We all know they're closed then anyway, what we're interested in is when they have a penis is. Just as we're interested in erect penises and not flaccid ones.
Reply 99
Original post by Jakelee
Fair enough. I concede.

For what it's worth, you were right. She's just a bitter, ignorant and retarded size-queen who's looking for a reason to pick on a guy's penis size or performance in bed.
She's the type of girl who believes that guys should do all the work in bed and that there's no such thing as a girl who is crap in bed, and that only guys can be that.
(edited 13 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending