The Student Room Group
Craiglockhart Campus
Edinburgh Napier University

Edinburgh Napier: Applicants for 2011

Scroll to see replies

Reply 320
Original post by anakintoast
My dad wants me to go to Stirling and he's even offered to get me a car if I stay in Stirling and live at home! But I will be making Edinburgh my firm and Napier my insurance because I couldn't stay at home/in Stirling for another 4 years!

LOL:P what kinda car were they planning to get you? same here though, they "said" they will get me a car as well and pay for my lessons and what not but im not entirely convince!!! it doesnt matter anyways coz i just got rejected by napier today so i only have one uni to rely on my FREEDOM!!!
STIRLING PLEASE, IM BEGGING YOU!!! JUST HURRY UP ALREADY:mad:
Craiglockhart Campus
Edinburgh Napier University
Original post by m.ameera
LOL:P what kinda car were they planning to get you? same here though, they "said" they will get me a car as well and pay for my lessons and what not but im not entirely convince!!! it doesnt matter anyways coz i just got rejected by napier today so i only have one uni to rely on my FREEDOM!!!
STIRLING PLEASE, IM BEGGING YOU!!! JUST HURRY UP ALREADY:mad:

Ha I don't know, a cheap one I guess :tongue: I got rejected from Stirling though and have firmed Edinburgh and made Napier my insurance so whatever happens I'm leaving home :smile:
That's a shame! I'm sure Stirling will want you, good luck :smile: x
Reply 322
Original post by anakintoast
Ha I don't know, a cheap one I guess :tongue: I got rejected from Stirling though and have firmed Edinburgh and made Napier my insurance so whatever happens I'm leaving home :smile:
That's a shame! I'm sure Stirling will want you, good luck :smile: x

CONGRATZ:biggrin: in the meantime...shall go find some choclate to release this stress:rolleyes:
Reply 323
finally! got a conditional for biological sciences :biggrin:
2 more from napier still waiting...(they will be similar i believe,but still)
can't believe that studing in edinburgh is becoming more and more realistic:biggrin:
Reply 324
Hurrah! Got my offer for English & Film.
They're asking for BC in my summer exams. Higher than I was expecting but possible, just!
Finally pleased to get all my offers out of the way now!
Reply 325
YAY!!! Me too, just got my offer for Tourism Management:smile:

Has anyone applied for accommodation already?
How about Craiglockhart campus? Does anyone know how far is it from the city centre?:smile:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 326
Original post by OndrejC2

Original post by OndrejC2
Yeah Marketing with Digital Media! :smile: We will see each other for sure. Do you know whether there is anyone else applying for our course?
BTW: Congratulations :wink:

hehe thanks :biggrin: looking forward to it :biggrin: hopefully i meet my condition :smile: and nope not heard of anyone else applying for this course which i hoped was a good sign haha :tongue:
Reply 327

Got rejected for both language courses! :frown: means I get to go on my gap year though! hopefully next year after working as an assistant abroad! all is not lost :smile:
Reply 328
Original post by redsauce101
:smile: yes!

Well they said two weeks but on ucas it says that unis should let us know by the 31st

Really, well thats news to me. Hopefully we will hear back by tomorrow then, i got an interview at southampton for next tuesday so some must hear back later..
Really do hope that we hear back tomorrow though, the wait is killing me now. And getting dead worried in case after this long wait it's a rejection :frown:
Original post by agudger
Really, well thats news to me. Hopefully we will hear back by tomorrow then, i got an interview at southampton for next tuesday so some must hear back later..
Really do hope that we hear back tomorrow though, the wait is killing me now. And getting dead worried in case after this long wait it's a rejection :frown:

Ohhh good luck for the southampton interview. Where are you currently from?
Reply 330
Ohhh good luck for the southampton interview. Where are you currently from?

I have arranged to go to southampton on another date because it's for the degree not the diploma which means i wouldn't get the bursary like in scotland. And i am hoping i will get a good result back from edinburgh before that interview so that i dont have to go haha.
I am currently living in Manchester, hwo about you?
Original post by agudger
I have arranged to go to southampton on another date because it's for the degree not the diploma which means i wouldn't get the bursary like in scotland. And i am hoping i will get a good result back from edinburgh before that interview so that i dont have to go haha.
I am currently living in Manchester, hwo about you?

In south Wales :-) I've really got my heart set on Edinburgh napier as I want to move to Scotland and especially the lothian area.
Reply 332
I had never been to scotland or edinburgh before i went there for my interview, i thought i would love it and i fell in love with the place as soon as i got there. There were not other uni's that i applied to, that i liked as much..
Which group were you in on the interview day?
Original post by agudger
I had never been to scotland or edinburgh before i went there for my interview, i thought i would love it and i fell in love with the place as soon as i got there. There were not other uni's that i applied to, that i liked as much..
Which group were you in on the interview day?

Ohhh i try to go up as much as I can. I've got a good friend who lives there (not a student) which helps :-)

I just love it, like a home away from home. we went to look around the uni on the Thursday and I was getting so excited!!
I was in group D
Reply 334
Ohhh i try to go up as much as I can. I've got a good friend who lives there (not a student) which helps :-)

I just love it, like a home away from home. we went to look around the uni on the Thursday and I was getting so excited!!
I was in group D

Ahh right i have a friend that lives in Glasgow so i went to see her for the weekend after my interview, i think it's great how easy it is to get from glasgow to edinburgh, and also how cheap it is!
I loved the uni and the campus we would be based, i loved the city. I basically loved everything, i think i will cry if i dont get in hahaha
Cool i was in B group, how do you think your interview went?
I'm so excited. Just got an unconditional for journalism. See you all there lads!!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Reply 336
Hello everyone,

I've just read all the forum pages about the 2011 offers of Edinburgh Napier and congratulations everyone who got conditional or unconditional offer! :smile:
I've applied for BA Hospitality and Tourism management course, but still didn't hear anything from Napier. :frown: Maybe somebody has an offer for this course?
I would really love to go to study in Edinburgh as I think it is one of the greatest cities in the whole Europe. So can't wait to hear from Napier...
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 337
Finally just got a conditional offer for Animal Biology! :smile: Good Luck everyone x
Reply 338
Unconditional for English and Film, finally!!!
Reply 339
Has anyone else applied for Festival and Event Management?

I applied for that alone and also that with Marketing, and still nothing back!

I'm a bit worried as I am meant to be re-sitting Higher English and got a Conditional offer from QMU (my second choice) to get an A in English, but stupidly I've not done any work for it! So really need an unconditional.

Quick Reply

Latest