The Student Room Group

Why are Asian guys so insecure?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by bognor-regis
didn't read but answer: tiny penis

Yeah, take a look at your own penis before commenting on what other people are swinging...
Original post by NellGwynne
:smile:

:cool:

Haha, I CANNOT understand why anyone would think to plot IQ against penis size, but I love them for it.
Reply 23
Original post by soyasauce
not many asian guys commenting on this
which must mean its true that they are insecure .......

LOL. Great logic, retard.
Original post by robotwars

In b4 Mr Smurf [claims to be Asian].
Original post by crazycake93
Yeah, take a look at your own penis before commenting on what other people are swinging...

I have no idea what you are trying to say here:confused:
didn't read but answer: tiny penis

I got reported and loads of neggs for saying that on another thread.
Reply 27
Aha .. what?

I am South Asian and so are many of my colleagues at the trading firm I work at. Most of my male South Asian friends have white females as friends or colleagues but would never entertain actually entering relationships etc. with them. We wouldn't have many common interests with them and it's not like we have forgotten what white females showed they were capable of during the colonial period.
Original post by mandingo666
The south asians seem insecure because the ones on TSR have spent their whole life locked in their room studying to do medicine at oxford. They have no game and social skills.

Step into the real world and they are amongst the most self assured/arrogant in society.

True for some Asian guys!
Thank goodness I don't/will not do medicine, dentistry, optometry or biomed

I'll stick to English :smile:

I'm a girl btw.
(edited 13 years ago)
Everyone is neurotic, emotionless or dumb. Get used to it.
Original post by basketofsnakes
I can smell the curry from here

......which majority of British people smell like anyway regardless of colour
Firstly not ALL Asian guys are obsessed with pulling a White girl, though there are some saddos that are (and for some reason think moaning on TSR will solve their problem). :confused:

Secondly, what's with the white guys calling others insecure? We know you're the most insecure people in the human race, hence why you have to constantly try and put everyone else down.
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Make it so.

Secondly, what's with the white guys calling others insecure? We know you're the most insecure people in the human race, hence why you have to constantly try and put everyone else down.

So true! :rofl:

I cant rep you 'cos i''ve already repped you recently (N)
Reply 33
Original post by mandingo666
The south asians seem insecure because the ones on TSR have spent their whole life locked in their room studying to do medicine at oxford. They have no game and social skills.

Step into the real world and they are amongst the most self assured/arrogant in society.

Massive generalisation there. :colonhash:
Original post by effofex
Aha .. what?

I am South Asian and so are many of my colleagues at the trading firm I work at. Most of my male South Asian friends have white females as friends or colleagues but would never entertain actually entering relationships etc. with them. We wouldn't have many common interests with them and it's not like we have forgotten what white females showed they were capable of during the colonial period.

What the hell?
Answer to OP: Cause they are. (Except for only Japanese people.)

And on top of that they are very selfish and arrogant sometimes. Call me racist if you wish but I do not believe so.

The good majority of them do act that way, especially when it comes to study. I used to have some chinese friends who would just dash off to class without telling anyone that they actually had class with the same teacher even. They are too keen to learn and leave the rest to perish. A good person would tell their mates if they had a lesson or not.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 36
Original post by robotwars
particularly the ones on tsr. i swear the threads asking for people to comment on their appearance, over half of them are from asian guys, and there are so many threads created about if white girls like indian/pakastani guys and if white girls like oriental guys. its truly pathetic.

i do agree that white girls are very attractive but 'white looking' or 'Anglicised' asian girls are also very attractive. that is besides the point however.

so why are asian guys so insecure? you notice it more on tsr where people speak more of their mind and display their true feelings but it is apparent as well in real life.

The same reason white guys, black guys, oriental guys, and everyone else feels insecure at times. :rolleyes:
Reply 37
coz we all got small shlongs.
Reply 38
What the hell?

Specifically in reference to western females of an aristocratic or landed background.
Reply 39
Original post by .Ali.
The same reason white guys, black guys, oriental guys, and everyone else feels insecure at times. :rolleyes:

:sogood:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending