The Student Room Group

Do short shy guys like tall sort of shy girls !!!!!!! Guys please help!!!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
How do I sound obsessed :confused: I don't have a lock of his hair in my bag :tongue:

God I should hope not :rofl:

All I think is you're reading way too much into it
Reply 21
Original post by Mr Advice
OP, what do you think? Is he shy or uninterested?

lol that's why I started the thread :tongue: I don't understand how shy males react to girls they like or don't like.

And I've seen your threads so if you are a shy guy how would you show you liked a girl.
Reply 22
Original post by HumanNature1992
God I should hope not :rofl:

All I think is you're reading way too much into it

OK so there's no point :cry2:
Reply 23
Original post by sil3nt_cha0s
I'd just like to point out that 5'7 for a girl is not tall. It's not short, but it's not tall either.

Just putting that out there.

Agreed! I consider myself average and im about 5'6ish.

Anyways I dont think people are sad enough to choose girlfriends/boyfriends for their height and if they do theyre probably not worth the hassle :P
OK so there's no point :cry2:

No, but I dont think it's at that stage just yet..see how things develop first first establish if he's into you - just dont want you to get dissapointed lol! Baby steps :wink:
lol that's why I started the thread :tongue: I don't understand how shy males react to girls they like or don't like.

And I've seen your threads so if you are a shy guy how would you show you liked a girl.

Lol, Im not the person to ask.
Reply 26
So there is no shy guys on TSR that can help me :frown:
Original post by sil3nt_cha0s
I'd just like to point out that 5'7 for a girl is not tall. It's not short, but it's not tall either.

Just putting that out there.

Well 5'7 is tall-ish a 17 year-old (not saying OP is 17. The last time I checked the average for a 16 year old was 5'4)

Back on topic, I'm 5'5 and aren't sensitive to dating someone taller.
Tall girls are scary :ninja: (I'm 5'9, if my eye line is at her boobs then I am screwed)
Reply 29
Shy guys where are you hiding :frown:
Reply 30
If he's staring at you in lectures then I'd say he definitely likes you. It's unlikely he'll make a move if he's really shy and anxious. Perhaps ask him to join you for a coffee sometime? Do it before the end of term as you'll regret it over the summer.
Reply 31
Original post by mattje
If he's staring at you in lectures then I'd say he definitely likes you. It's unlikely he'll make a move if he's really shy and anxious. Perhaps ask him to join you for a coffee sometime? Do it before the end of term as you'll regret it over the summer.

But he'll think I'm weird to just ask for coffee what if he says no I can't deal with rejection I'm insecure about these things :frown:
Well I'm a shy guy, and if he is anything like me, I'd say he's very interested. The staring gives it away really. The fact that he looks away when you catch him staring just confirms his shyness, it doesn't mean he isn't interested as you seem to think. I'm confident that he's into you, but I'm guessing he lacks experience, and that combined with being so shy is why he seems uncomfortable. I guess you've already figured that if something is to happen here, you have to make the first move :P
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 33
Original post by Captain Obvi0us
Well I'm a shy guy, and if he is anything like me, I'd say he's very interested. The staring gives it away really. The fact that he looks away when you catch him staring just confirms his shyness, it doesn't mean he isn't interested as you seem to think. I'm confident that he's into you, but I'm guessing he lacks experience, and that combined with being so shy is why he seems uncomfortable. I guess you've already figured that if something is to happen here, you have to make the first move :P

I'm so shy :colondollar: I've never had a boyfriend and I never had this type of attention before and it would be very embarrassing and awkward if he started avoiding me and laughing at me. :frown:

What signs should I notice before I make a move, I do joke with him but I do that with everyone so I don't know how to show I like him subtly without scaring him lol.
He's the smartest most beautiful guy in our class :love: He's too good for me really :emo:
Reply 34
Everyone WHo replied to this thread is an idiot
What JustLol said.

Also, 5"7 is not tall. It's average. And if hes not following you around like a dog after its own tail, he's not interested. Move on.
Reply 36
Original post by justlol
Everyone WHo replied to this thread is an idiot

Original post by Dude Where's My Username
What JustLol said.

Also, 5"7 is not tall. It's average. And if hes not following you around like a dog after its own tail, he's not interested. Move on.

Then you both are idiots then aren't you

Walked right into that one :ahee:
Reply 37
look at her join date guys. if s/he is in uni atm, what age must have she been to have joined the site...preteens?

Obviously some lonely saddo and you even bigger saddos actually entertain her mundane rantings.

unless you're a mature student, which i doubt.
NO. U R
Reply 39
Original post by Dude Where's My Username
NO. U R

....OP?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending