The Student Room Group

Vagina size? as oppossed to penis size..

Scroll to see replies

Original post by davidr123
My friend's girlfriend is absolutely massive according to him - and this was proved when he was doing the business and half a used condom came out stuck to his bits and pieces, she'd been cheating on him with her ex and it had got lost up there.

That has nothing to do with vagina size. Its actually very easy for objects to get lost in there, the most common being tampons, which can be very dangerous.
TSR never ceases to ammuse me lol
Original post by .Ali.
Virgins can feel tighter sometimes due to the hymen (not all virgins have hymens though), but for the vast majority of vaginas, the variation will be very minute. And all vaginas will be able to accomodate any size penis.

looks like we have a vagina expert in our presence. how did you learn so much about the tightness of virgin vaginas, variations etc.? :eek:
Reply 163
Original post by .Ali.
What does that prove, other than she was disgustingly left a condom in her vagina? Maybe he said she was 'massive' because he was bitter she was cheating on him?

LOL, size-queen you just won't admit it, won't you? I guess you just want all guys to say that all vaginas are small, tight and perfect, and our dicks just aren't big enough, right?

And like I said before:

According to you and all the other retards in this thread, we can conclude that NO vagina is too large or loose, and there isn't anything wrong with any vagina out there. It's ALWAYS the guy's dick that's too small, so guys that are average-sized or smaller shouldn't bother having sex, because their dicks aren't big enough to fill or stretch a vagina enough to make it feel good enough.
So all the responsibility for the quality of sex relies SOLELY on the guy's penis size and performance.
Reply 164
Original post by Antonia87
I said "And for the record, if a woman is "loose" down there, its usually as a result of pregnancy or internal injury, in which the vagina walls can sometimes collapse.

But no vaginas are naturally loose, or loose as a result of sex. That is a myth."

You then said if I believed any of that then I was a retard. And THEN you agreed with the other poster who said pretty much the exact same thing as me!

God you're a tool.

Alright, retard. I should have left out the last part of that quote. I'll give you that.
Reply 165
Original post by Reflexive
Like I said earlier no-one cares about a dormant vagina. We're concerned with it during sex and how easily and big it stretches.

Funny how people still haven't realized this...
Reply 166
That has nothing to do with vagina size. Its actually very easy for objects to get lost in there, the most common being tampons, which can be very dangerous.

They are still together after 5 years - but he says she's massive.

To be honest there is always a draft when she comes into the room and I've not seen the TV remote since she came round last.

Coincidence I think not...
Original post by Vale9
Alright, retard. I should have left out the last part of that quote. I'll give you that.

So you're still calling me names, yet agreeing with me? What the on earth is wrong with you?

What a nasty little man you are.
:congrats:*applauds the females as they stand united against vaginal discrimination*
Reply 169
So you're still calling me names, yet agreeing with me? What the on earth is wrong with you?

What a nasty little man you are.

I'm just doing what you are doing - and just did now.
Original post by Tommyjw

Literally said nothing that hasnt been said.

It wasn't a ramble, it was several factors affecting the perception of looseness, ALL of which are true. I also mentioned pregnancy once, i didn't "ramble"

Also, all the "evidence" i have read by people saying vagina's arent different has been google answers and such which is not evidence at all.

You don't need a study to realise that there is huge variations in sizes of women. Having performed several vaginal examinations i can say with certainty that there is often a stark difference in vaginal size, which "feel significantly tighter" when examined.

I think i have more experience than you on this matter

And as an end note, your posts have a really horrible tone
Original post by Vale9
I'm just doing what you are doing - and just did now.

Initially I gave you a perfectly valid point with no name calling and you called me a ****ing retard with absolutely no argument and have continued to do so. You were doing it. You have been incredibly rude to so many people here with no just reason. And you clearly didnt read anything I had said, otherwise you wouldnt be arguing with me now.

I think you have a serious attitude problem.

Edit: Oh look what Carpediemxx says: "Normal sexual intercourse and practice which only stretches the area has no effect on increasing vaginal size...most of my point was to do with natural variation in women's sizes"

TOLD. YOU. SO.
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Carpediemxx
It wasn't a ramble, it was several factors affecting the perception of looseness, ALL of which are true. I also mentioned pregnancy once, i didn't "ramble"

Also, all the "evidence" i have read by people saying vagina's arent different has been google answers and such which is not evidence at all.

You don't need a study to realise that there is huge variations in sizes of women. Having performed several vaginal examinations i can say with certainty that there is often a stark difference in vaginal size, which "feel significantly tighter" when examined.

I think i have more experience than you on this matter

And as an end note, your posts have a really horrible tone

Do you think this variation could be partially due to stretching with a lot of sex with very large penises or fists etc. sir?
Original post by chloeee!
Are there really such things as 'loose' vaginas? Obviously virgins will be tighter but is there like a line that is drawn after virginity, whereby you lose your 'tightness' and become comparitively 'loose' (or just normal non-virgin) or do people get looser with age/the more sex they have?

That's an absolue myth, the size has nothing to do with how much sex you've had. It's all about how athletic you are, how much extra weight you carry, and how much exercise you give those muscles in general. An overweight or unfit virgin will, without a doubt, be bigger than an athletic girl who has used her muscles often by having lots of sex. The only thing that changes about the vagina before and after virginity loss is the presence of a hymen. What determines the size of a vagina is the condition of the muscles around it, so the more athletic you are and the more sex you have, the better shape those muscles are bound to be in.
Reply 174
Original post by d_star
you cannot measure like that because vagina wall is very elastic so one might not know the exact size of their vagina this way.

Relaxed:
length= 3.5 to 4 inches
diameter= 1 inch

Aroused:
Length= 5 to 6 inches
diameter= 1.5 to 2.5 inches (narrowest at vaginal opening)

Stretched:
Length= 8 to 9 inches
diameter= 2.5 to 3 inches (more during childbirth)

1 1/2 inches is kind of small for a male's genital. However, vaginal wall is very elastic so it can accommodate most size. It can stretch enormously in length and width. In normal stage, muscle around vagina is relaxed and collapse to each other. However, the inner vagina wall will expand so it is longer and wider. Average woman can handle a 9 inches long penis and 2 1/2 inches wide. 60 % of woman has normal vagina size where 10 % has smaller and 30 % has larger vagina.

Well I was going to add a bunch of stuff about internal pressure of the inflatable giving you different sizes for different levels of stretched-ness etc. but was approaching tl;dr territory for such an amusing HR post.
Original post by .Ali.
http://www.goaskalice.columbia.edu/2067.html
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100111011151AADSuLU
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_deep_can_a_female's_vagina_be

Few links off a google search which back up what I say. You cannot stretch a vagina to a point where it won't stretch back; if you think it can, you're clearly just bitter than your penis is the size of a matchstick.

Couldn't resist the temptation to comment.

Did you ACTUALLY google this stuff? Or was it straight from your fav links?
:biggrin::question:

not that i went on any of them
Reply 176
Original post by Peace0fM1nd
:congrats:*applauds the females as they stand united against vaginal discrimination*

LOL, pos+ rep. Like all the pathetic feminazis, we now have the over-sensitive girls and male ass-lickers defending vaginas like there's nothing wrong with them and all vaginas are completely perfect.

We'll just call them vaginazis. All men, watch out for them in the coming future.

EDIT: Looks like one of those over-sensitive vaginazis negged me LOL! They can't take the fact that some men don't put the pussy on the pedestal. Vaginazis, just face it. Sex goes both ways. And just like every body part, penises and vaginas have variations between different people.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 177
Hxx is like a moth drawn to the light of penis size threads/height related threads.

You're a one trick pony. Even using the word 'trick' is generous.
Original post by Reflexive
Do you think this variation could be partially due to stretching with a lot of sex with very large penises or fists etc. sir?

Only if there is trauma to the vulva,vagina and general perineal region. There is a grading score of 1 -4 for trauma to this area , of which 3 and above involves the musculature of the region. Sometimes this can become torn (to different degrees) and there is a stretching of the muscle and aponeurosis, making the vagina a bit bigger.

Normal sexual intercourse and practice which only stretches the area has no effect on increasing vaginal size...most of my point was to do with natural variation in women's sizes

An edit: In addition, surgical repair of the region can often swing things too far the other way and leads to an increased vaginal tightness and superficial dyspareunia ( pain during intercourse)
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 179
Original post by sil3nt_cha0s
you can't exactly measure the size of a vagina like you can a penis, can you? :facepalm2:

Ah you see thats where I come in.

From the low low price of just £4.99 I can measure your vagina!

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending