The Student Room Group

Bra for your bottom??

Hi, I'm a guy and have been thinking that it would be pretty cool if they made bras for your bottom. Maybe they do, do they??

Why would this be awesome?
1. It would help keep your cheeks firmly in place (just like a regular bra for tits) so useful for sports but mainly just day to day life.
2. It would make your butt feel sexy, esp if they were made from luxurious materials such as lace and silk.
3. Girls AND guys could wear them. A lot of guys secretly enjoy wearing their girlfriends bras in secret.

So, what do you think, I'm sure it would be a welcome and healthful addition to many peoples lives.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by bognor-regis

Original post by bognor-regis
Hi, I'm a guy and have been thinking that it would be pretty cool if they made bras for your bottom. Maybe they do, do they??

Why would this be awesome?
1. It would help keep your cheeks firmly in place (just like a regular bra for tits) so useful for sports but mainly just day to day life.
2. It would make your butt feel sexy, esp if they were made from luxurious materials such as lace and silk.
3. Girls AND guys could wear them. A lot of guys secretly enjoy wearing their girlfriends bras in secret.

So, what do you think, I'm sure it would be a welcome and healthful addition to many peoples lives.

Your on a role tonight! :gah:
erm, no.
Reply 3
:lolwut:
You may have heard of this remarkable invention called underwear...
Reply 5
Is that not what... pants are?
Reply 6
Creep!! Why would a guy care about a bra supporting ass cheeks :s
I'm pretty sure you just described underpants

If not, you better apply to be on dragons den :biggrin:
Reply 8
There's already such a thing as firming/control pants.
Reply 9
What in the hell is wrong with you?
Reply 10
The difference is breasts are 80% fat and thus need support. If someone's ass was 80% fat then they would be seriously obese and a butt bra wouldn't do much good.
Reply 11
you mean knickers, right?
ahahaha amazing how do you not have more rep
Reply 13
Sounds suspiciously like underpants to me :smile:.
Reply 14
:rofl:

:lolwut:
Original post by Genocidal

Original post by Genocidal
What in the hell is wrong with you?

:rofl:

OP: get one custom made for you? :lolwut:
best troll ever? :biggrin:
Reply 17
UPDATE:

Okay guys I got a pretty good response from the guys on here so have knocked up a rough prototype. Again, it's early stages so my designs aren't going to be polished, but this is more or less my 'vision'.

And to the people talking about underpants. Okay I didn't think of that, but the ass bra really isn't the same thing. And no I am not trolling I think this would be amazing:

Ass Bra MkI

Spoiler

(edited 13 years ago)
:rofl: just :lolwut:
Reply 19
This was like that movie John Tucker Must Die but he wore a G string for flexibility to play basketball :ahee:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending