The Student Room Group

In bed with this girl..

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
maybe she thinks she can change your mind? hence the inviting you over
Original post by anonperson
Most likely, that will lead either 1 of 2 ways...

- she will eventually give in, only to regret what she did and probably stop all contact. The chances of her giving in and then a relationship blooming are pretty slim, otherwise there would be more interest shown right now - it's obvious you both want different things

- or most probably, the pushing will just push her further away and she'll probably end up slapping you

i was aware of that. but you see if scenario 1 happens and she gives in what he has to make sure is that he gives her the time of her life. if he can pull that off then she'll be back:cool:

or she could capitulate and he does her but she doesn't enjoy it and regrets it. but so long as he enjoyed it that's fine:cool:
Reply 22
Original post by JIRAIYA-ERO-SENNIN
try harder,you'll win her over. she likes you but she's too principled- keep pushing till she opens up.

...and that sounds just a little bit rapey.
if she doesn't sleep around arrange a f*uck buddy set up!? :h: x
Original post by Anonymous
met a girl, she's really nice and attractive, but we dont the same things, she wants relationship while i just want fun and she told me that she doesn't sleep around, so i went to see her yesterday, and we were just chilling, getting on well, and cuddled in bed.

Me being a really horny guy, i start feeling her up, and put her hand on my penis, she told me " i was gettin too happy and stuff"......

seriously ?

I mean if a girl took my hand and placed it on her vagina, boobs or whatever, i'd be up for it so fast but why is she acting liek that?

You clearly went too fast!
Reply 25
Original post by DeepStar
You were there in hope you might get some action. Can't speak for her. Nothing wrong with wanting to spend some time with a friend. Plus if she has made her intentions clear yet you choose to stick around then she may have thought that you have changed your mind.

Did she invite you or did you invite yourself?

wtf you people are funny, why the hell would u be uninterested in a guy YET invite him to yours, have drinks and cuddle in bed ?

you do that to guys who are just friends ?
Reply 26
Original post by Johnny Luk
You clearly went too fast!

bro, that's me, I just cannot be in a room alone with a girl without physical contact, it's impossible
Original post by .Ali.
...and that sounds just a little bit rapey.

yeah, but i was helping a brother out:cool: he wants pussy, he should try harder for pussy.
Gotta be a troll.

She made it fairly clear to you that she is not interested in a sexual relationship with you right now, so you should leave her alone. Not all girls like to have sex after 1 week of going out, you know!
bro, that's me, I just cannot be in a room alone with a girl without physical contact, it's impossible

No, thats not what I mean, I mean you gotto slow it down, while in bed, if you get me. Push and pull as the saying goes.
Reply 30
wtf you people are funny, why the hell would u be uninterested in a guy YET invite him to yours, have drinks and cuddle in bed ?

you do that to guys who are just friends ?

Personally, no.

But if she likes you, maybe her idea was to get you to spend some time with her to see if you would change your mind about not wanting a relationship?
Original post by Foo.mp3
You think this is bad?

I pulled this reasonably attractive blonde (nice curves) at a club a few years back, chatted to her afterwards, met up again at the student union, pulled again, she loved the attention, danced really provocatively, plenty of grinding.. invited me back to hers with her and her housemates.. we went up to her room, she let me get her down to her thong and put my hands/lips everywhere, but when I got close to 'the money'.. "I'm not that type of girl"

Me thought to meself, if you're not 'that type of girl' you're doing a ****ing good job of imitating one! What a massive dick-tease! :rolleyes:

Too small.
met a girl, she's really nice and attractive, but we dont the same things, she wants relationship while i just want fun and she told me that she doesn't sleep around, so i went to see her yesterday, and we were just chilling, getting on well, and cuddled in bed.

Me being a really horny guy, i start feeling her up, and put her hand on my penis, she told me " i was gettin too happy and stuff"......

seriously ?

I mean if a girl took my hand and placed it on her vagina, boobs or whatever, i'd be up for it so fast but why is she acting liek that?

Your last comment - maybe I'm just a highly sexed girl, but if a man took my hand and placed it on his penis while feeling me up I'd be well up for it :sexface:
Original post by Foo.mp3
hehe, if only.. you've no idea how annoying the opposite problem can be in such situations :rolleyes:

Ahh I know the feeling dude, I get turned down because of my massive dick too :hugs:
Reply 34
:facepalm:
you have a tiny penis.
Reply 36
pretend you want a relationship too then dumbass!

either that or do something slightly more seductive than just slapping her hand on your pulsing boner.
Reply 37
Original post by NickR92
Are you that ******* shallow? Do you treat all girls like meat? Jesus. Didn't you not listen to what she said? SHE WANTS A RELATIONSHIP and YOU WANT FUN. You animal. You're ending up like one of those players, like playboy X from grand theft auto 4... so lonely and sad. Don't treat women like meat, treat them with respect.

I know I'll get negged for this but here goes. I do treat girls with respect before you all jump to conclusions. I think the OP was slightly in the wrong. But don't generalize women.

Not all women want to be treated with respect. Some women like to be treated like meat/crap. Many girls fall for "bad boys" who don't respect them. Many of these girls, that claim they don't want to be treated like meat, go out half-naked in the night to bars/clubs/parties in short dresses with half of their arse and tits hanging out. And yet they get mad when perverts start staring at them or saying perverse words to them. If they dress like sluts, why won't they be treated like meat by perverts.

However, fortunately, there are some women that like to be treated with respect and realise they don't need to dress slutty to attract guys. So while I think the OP was slightly wrong, don't generalize that all women want to be treated with respect. Don't neg me if you disagree, just give me a reply back.
Reply 38
Original post by Cable
I know I'll get negged for this but here goes. I do treat girls with respect before you all jump to conclusions. I think the OP was slightly in the wrong. But don't generalize women.

Not all women want to be treated with respect. Some women like to be treated like meat/crap. Many girls fall for "bad boys" who don't respect them. Many of these girls, that claim they don't want to be treated like meat, go out half-naked in the night to bars/clubs/parties in short dresses with half of their arse and tits hanging out. And yet they get mad when perverts start staring at them or saying perverse words to them. If they dress like sluts, why won't they be treated like meat by perverts.

However, fortunately, there are some women that like to be treated with respect and realise they don't need to dress slutty to attract guys. So while I think the OP was slightly wrong, don't generalize that all women want to be treated with respect. Don't neg me if you disagree, just give me a reply back.

A fair point. But some girls just like to dress like that, fit in with the crowd, doesn't mean they wanna have sex. I mean fine you get to 2nd base and that's it. It stops. You don't go effing and blinding at them just cuz they stop... Like when that woman at the bar stopped you. (I'm not saying you were effing and blinding btw). There are different types of women, those who like to have a drunken one night stand, those who just wanna have some fun without the sex but to actually make them selves feel good and those who are decent enough not to go out and actually have drunken one night stands.
Also, would you rather be the respectable guy and just drop of the lady to her home instead of taking advantage? You earn respect that way instead of buying it. And you'd rather do it when they KNOW that they really wanna have sex, capiche?
And plus, when you say women get pissed off when perverts stare, it's because A) they're the ones who aren't looking for a one night stand B) some chicks wanna have a one night stand but can't stand the 'perverts' who live on the streets but when inside, all the attention is on them from 'hot' looking guys, but really all they have is a ******* 2" cock. C) It's either A or B or the highway.

Please, correct me if I'm wrong. :smile:
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by JIRAIYA-ERO-SENNIN
try harder,you'll win her over. she likes you but she's too principled- keep pushing till she opens up.

Was it just me that read that in a really innuendo-y way? :teehee:

OP, I would have thought it was reasonably obvious as she told you she wanted a relationship and not just fooling around and then you tried for the exact opposite...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending