The Student Room Group

Black girls: Are white males generally most attracted to you?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Eveiebaby
I've been out with both black men, white men, asian men and women of many colours. I do not see myself as a reject just because I don't pledge some sort of alllegiance with Black people.

I date who I date because I am really attracted to them (amongst other things) and them to me.

Very simplistic, angry view of the world.

I haven't got a problem with people dating people of other races. And i am not one of those black people that think interracial dating is wrong or anything. All i did i was comment on something i noticed. All i said was that i have noticed with some couples it seems, there is a decent looking black male (or female) with usually a white guy or girl who obviously is the reject of their race. I don't think this is the case for some interracial couples as i have seen some beautiful interracial couples. However mostly it is usually a decent looking black person with a reject. I am sure theres a lot of people who see this as well. By me noticing this, does not mean i have a problem with people dating other races. It is just an observation.
Original post by sleekchic
Lol pot kettle BLACK *no pun intended* :mmm:

Every post you've made in this thread and has reeked of your racial insecurity, your inability to understand the simple concept that it is possible and perfectly normal to find those outside of your race attractive, and your inability to understand that not everyone buys into your idea of racial kinship. Being attracted to others outside your race does not make you self hating 'house negro' (clever by the way, I mean nothing particularly inept about that :nn:).

Glad we've sorted this and it's probably a good time to get rid of that chip on your shoulder, sort out your race insecurities and realise that attraction does not have to be limited to your 'own' race.

Until then it's probably better to retreat back into your hole and improve your levels of intelligence before conversing with anyone.

truth hurts...how do you ever expect us to build our community if we can't respect our own,and keep expressing self hate...let's be real...white people SUPPORT...asians SUPPORT...jews SUPPORT black people hate on eachother fact...remember we are renowned for being known AS BLACKS...just like the asians but there is a big difference...they have kept their identity and repped it to the full ,we haven't...we need to build our flipping community...walk down any high street in england,scotland and wales tell me what you see...WHITE CORPORATE BUSINESSES...WHITE BANKS...asian chicken shops,asian corner shops,asian hair product shops,asian petrol stations,asian post offices..the late 80's,early 90's it was the polish,now its the greeks and turks....setting up greek and turkish cafes,greek and turkish corner shops,greek and turkish mini supermarkets,greek and turkish kebab shops...HARDLY ANY BLACK...remember poorest race,and most probably the second most hated.
Original post by dennisraymondsmith
truth hurts...how do you ever expect us to build our community if we can't respect our own,and keep expressing self hate...let's be real...white people SUPPORT...asians SUPPORT...jews SUPPORT black people hate on eachother fact...remember we are renowned for being known AS BLACKS...just like the asians but there is a big difference...they have kept their identity and repped it to the full ,we haven't...we need to build our flipping community...walk down any high street in england,scotland and wales tell me what you see...WHITE CORPORATE BUSINESSES...WHITE BANKS...asian chicken shops,asian corner shops,asian hair product shops,asian petrol stations,asian post offices..the late 80's,early 90's it was the polish,now its the greeks and turks....setting up greek and turkish cafes,greek and turkish corner shops,greek and turkish mini supermarkets,greek and turkish kebab shops...HARDLY ANY BLACK...remember poorest race,and most probably the second most hated.

Respecting your own race doesnt mean to date exclusively your own race though. What if there aren't any people in your immediate locality that are your race, attractive and what you are looking for in terms of personality and values? I found it very rare to find a black man with all the qualities I look for. Not that I go out there looking for just black men. It's mostly a numbers game. There just arent that many black people that fit my personality compatibility as white people (forming less than 5% of the UK population).

Personally I'd just prefer to find a person I like. Race is very much at the bottom of my list for consideration.
(edited 13 years ago)
Respecting your own race doesnt mean to date exclusively your own race though. What if there aren't any people in your immediate locality that are your race, attractive and what you are looking for in terms of personality and values? I found it very rare top find a black man with all the qualities I look for. It's mostly a numbers game. There just arent that many black people that fit my personality compatibility as white people (forming less than 5% of the UK population).

Personally I'd just prefer to find a person I like. Race is very much at the bottom of my list for consideration.

I understand where your coming from. And as a black male my self, i must admit that especially in London there are not many black men who are not into the whole ghetto (gangster or whatever it is) scene and trying to act "hard". I think that's a real shame. See i have met quite a lot of black girls who specifically go for only white guys and will take whatever white guy they find over any black dude simply caus the guy is white. This is just wrong and i hate to say it but there are quite a lot of black people nowdays who will choose any white girl or guy over a black person simply caus of race. And before anyone asks me how i know this, i have quite a lot of black female/male friends who do this.

Like i have said so many times, i haven't got a problem with people dating outside their race but i just feel it's really sad when people date cause a person is a specific race different from them. Which is why probably there are so many black guys and girls with white OH who are obviously the leftovers. I have met interracial couples who didn't choose each other caus of their race and i have seen some couples who just look absolutely beautiful together but not as much.
Respecting your own race doesnt mean to date exclusively your own race though. What if there aren't any people in your immediate locality that are your race, attractive and what you are looking for in terms of personality and values? I found it very rare to find a black man with all the qualities I look for. Not that I go out there looking for just black men. It's mostly a numbers game. There just arent that many black people that fit my personality compatibility as white people (forming less than 5% of the UK population).

but that's the thing...white people are cool...they have there moments but there cool..but when i see interacial dating i think it's a shame, i don't disrespect it but i am definitely not one to jump for joy when i see it..(because of the reasons i left above) i feel happy sometimes when i see black women happy with their white lovers...(because it's no secret that as black men we are known for treating women like meat)but what i don't like is when these idiots start inflicting self hate...saying "i don't like black women i only like white women" that's wrong..."i don't find black women attractive"..." i need to move on up in the world and bag myself a white girl"....that's disgraceful
damn self hating house negro...do you no how stupid you sound lol..."i'm black but i prefer white girls to black girls"...keep kissing ass and see how far it gets you...you get no ratings from black people or white people remember that dummy

what are you talking about? yes i sort of contradicted myself in that post.

i prefer white girls. it's a personal preference, a lot of black guys do they're just afraid to admit it. that being said i don't only go for white girls but over the years i've come to prefer them. doesn't mean i wouldn't date a black girl or asian girl etc.

no need to feel hurt or insecure.

deal with it.jpg

what do you look for in a man if you don't mind me asking ?
but that's the thing...white people are cool...they have there moments but there cool..but when i see interacial dating i think it's a shame, i don't disrespect it but i am definitely not one to jump for joy when i see it..(because of the reasons i left above) i feel happy sometimes when i see black women happy with their white lovers...(because it's no secret that as black men we are known for treating women like meat)but what i don't like is when these idiots start inflicting self hate...saying "i don't like black women i only like white women" that's wrong..."i don't find black women attractive"..." i need to move on up in the world and bag myself a white girl"....that's disgraceful

strong use of false quotes

"i don't find black women attractive" "i need to move up in the world and bag myself a white girl" "i don't like black women i only like white women"

when did i say this? when did any other black male in this thread say this?

gtfo with that ****
what do you look for in a man if you don't mind me asking ?

I look for a man who is openly kind, warm and considerate. Who doesnt need to act rough/hard/over macho and is openminded. I need a sensitive soul. That's because I am.

Being anti gay is a no-no for me because I am bisexual. I find that there is a massive problem with homophobia within the black community. It's horrible to admit but it's true and I find myself repulsed by gay bashing.
Aesthetically I like big hair - be it afro or curls and I like a slim build with a refined dress sense.

Oh and someone who is loyal, intelligent and funny and who likes a wide range of foods and will happily quaff a bottle of red with me.

I don't ask for much do I?!
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by francistheswole
strong use of false quotes

"i don't find black women attractive" "i need to move up in the world and bag myself a white girl" "i don't like black women i only like white women"

when did i say this? when did any other black male in this thread say this?

gtfo with that ****

No one in this thread said that, however there are black men who do say that
Original post by Anonymous
No one in this thread said that, however there are black men who do say that

fair enough but it's stupid for him to use that as his argument when we are basing it on these forums
See there are a lot of black women like Eviebaby (forgive me if i got it wrong) who date outside their race not for race reasons but for personality reasons. And i respect that. However what makes me sick is the black people who date outside their race purely for a specific race and then make comments degrading that very race they are just because they are now with a partner of a different race.

It's funny how some people got offended when i said there are quite a lot of black people who date the leftovers of other races
I look for a man who is openly kind, warm and considerate. Who doesnt need to act rough/hard/over macho and is openminded. I need a sensitive soul. That's because I am.

Being anti gay is a no-no for me because I am bisexual. I find that there is a massive problem with homophobia within the black community. It's horrible to admit but it's true and I find myself repulsed by gay bashing.
Aesthetically I like big hair - be it afro or curls and I like a slim build with a refined dress sense.

Oh and someone who is loyal, intelligent and funny and who likes a wide range of foods and will happily quaff a bottle of red with me.

I don't ask for much do I?!

ok i hear you..you don't ask for too much tbh you seem like the average black girl one tends to come across in england, which is good(apart from maybe the full on support of gays)and yeah there is a big problem with homophobia in the black community but i would say the majority of people who gay bash are white not black.

i don't abuse male gays but i have no time for them...and i don't want to either...and this is hypocritical but bisexual females are cool as are lesbians imo...i have two bisexual female friends..and as for loyalty that's another reason why i think black men should be dating and respecting black women because it's evident that we don't. and most black women only really want one thing..a black man that doesn't cheat...i think we cheat because living in a white country like england that is pure sex,sex,sex and most blacks being surrounded by other black people we get alot of attention from the best of both worlds(white women and black women)not to mention standards have gone down...and regarding machoness and acting big i think there's slightly more to it than that..i think it's more to do with being angry
ok i hear you..you don't ask for too much tbh you seem like the average black girl one tends to come across in england, which is good(apart from maybe the full on support of gays)and yeah there is a big problem with homophobia in the black community but i would say the majority of people who gay bash are white not black.

i don't abuse male gays but i have no time for them...and i don't want to either...and this is hypocritical but bisexual females are cool as are lesbians imo...i have two bisexual female friends..and as for loyalty that's another reason why i think black men should be dating and respecting black women because it's evident that we don't. and most black women only really want one thing..a black man that doesn't cheat...i think we cheat because living in a white country like england that is pure sex,sex,sex and most blacks being surrounded by other black people we get alot of attention from the best of both worlds(white women and black women)not to mention standards have gone down...and regarding machoness and acting big i think there's slightly more to it than that..i think it's more to do with being angry

As much as I try, I cannot defend the behaviour of some black men. Being surrounded with opportunity doesn't mean that you cannot develop a backbone and stay loyal to your women. Think about how much opportunity women have. I am surrounded with opportunity but I don't take it because I want my partner to believe they can rightly trust in me. I have an insane sex drive as well due to a medical problem I have but I don't stray and it makes me feel good!

Angriness is very unattractive. I generally find angry people frightening to be around. I don't want to tread on eggshells.

Homophobia is a strong indication of "I won't be going there". Whether it be gay men or women. For me we are all the same and I have time for all.
Im black and I PREFER mixed race white and latinos, but i find all race attractive. Black girls tend to be too lound. But i know many black girls i like as a friend but dont see them as more, I'll have sex with them obvs but not gf material
Reply 175
Original post by imabigboynow
Im black and I PREFER mixed race white and latinos, but i find all race attractive. Black girls tend to be too lound. But i know many black girls i like as a friend but dont see them as more, I'll have sex with them obvs but not gf material

Wow, self hate much. I know boys like you, uncle tom! Oh, I am mixed by the way. Black boys like you disgusts me. :frown:

Edit: I know I would get negged for this but tbh I do not care at least I was bold enough to say the blatant truth. lol. Just like I predicted. Pathetic Tsrians!!
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Vanny17
Wow, self hate much. I know boys like you, uncle tom! Oh, I am mixed by the way. Black boys like you disgusts me. :frown:

Edit: I know I could get negged for this but tbh I do not care at least I was bold enough to say the blatant truth. lol, just like I predected. Pathetic Tsrians!!

Ok let me pose you a question, Do you chose who youre attracted to? i bet you loke guys who look like chris brown!. :cool:
Reply 177
They aint loud, they have confidence! Can be too much sometimes! i like chilled out women, some of the best and worst are sisters!
Original post by Vanny17

Edit: I know I could get negged for this but tbh I do not care at least I was bold enough to say the blatant truth. lol, just like I predected. Pathetic Tsrians!!
Nonsense who you find attractive or want to go out with is not up for debate.
Reply 179
Original post by imabigboynow
Ok let me pose you a question, Do you chose who youre attracted to? i bet you loke guys who look like chris brown!. :cool:

I like a boy that shares the same likes with me. I do not care about people's skin colour tbh. I am attracted to anyone that is attractive irrespective of skin colour. I said what I said to you before because you said, quote: '' I'll have sex with them obvs but not gf material''. So you classify black girls as sluts but not honorable enough to date. Wow!

Original post by canimakeit
Nonsense who you find attractive or want to go out with is not up for debate.

Yes, I agree but he said: quote '' I'll have sex with them obvs but not gf material''. Read what he said again and quote me if you do not find anything wrong with what he said.
(edited 13 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending