The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by loling909
:zomg: What about me!?! :unimpressed:

Sexy green eyyes aint good enough forr yaaa :yeah::teeth:

:talkhand:

in the words of Shania Twain, That Don't Impress Me Much...

:dance:

:u:
Original post by thewiseone
I nailed a white, british blonde haired, blue eyed girl a few years back.

I even got her to do the entire 'naughty-schoolgirl' outfit:
hair tied up
mini skirt
white t shirt
no bra

:colone:

Props bro, props.
I dunno if you've ever watched Breakfast at Tiffany's but just have a look at the mismatch between a hot sexy white female and an ugly creepy asian male.

Spoiler

VS

Spoiler

Reply 23
didnt some1 post similar thread 3 months ago?.

just ask them out and see what happens
Reply 24
Original post by HumanNature1992
in the words of Shania Twain, That Don't Impress Me Much...

:dance:

:u:

:puppyeyes:

:getmecoat:

I'll find someone one day...:blushing::bubbles:
Reply 25
I think every time an Asian guy gets off the boat, he comes here and posts this crap.
I'm new to TSR but I've seen quite a few of these kinds of threads. I don't know why so many Asian men think white women don't like them. I think this is a confidence issue rather than anything else. I'm a white British girl living in Japan and I like Asian men. My last boyfriend was Japanese.

Remember guys, at the end of the day, most women don't really care about race/colour/background etc. They just want a nice guy who they've got something in common with and respects them.
Original post by becky_elliott84
I'm new to TSR but I've seen quite a few of these kinds of threads. I don't know why so many Asian men think white women don't like them. I think this is a confidence issue rather than anything else. I'm a white British girl living in Japan and I like Asian men. My last boyfriend was Japanese.

Remember guys, at the end of the day, most women don't really care about race/colour/background etc. They just want a nice guy who they've got something in common with and respects them.

He's referring to South Asian, but I wholeheartedly agree with the bit in bold, not sure why people dont comprehend this...

He's referring to South Asian, but I wholeheartedly agree with the bit in bold, not sure why people dont comprehend this...

Are you gonna tap dat blad?

Original post by oh-my-diddy

Wait what?!...
Reply 30

You gonna tap this?

You gonna tap this?

Yeahhhhhh shes bangin. Gal knows how to eat bruv. Clearly a fan of my chicken burger group.
Reply 32
Yeahhhhhh shes bangin. Gal knows how to eat bruv. Clearly a fan of my chicken burger group.

:rofl:

:ahee:

Latest