The Student Room Group

Anyone else worried about how late they've left things?

Anyone?
(edited 9 years ago)
I got 'ish' grades at AS, and I said I was absolutely gonna work super uber hard at A2. I got back to 'normal' way of doing stuff by Christmas, being lazy, leaving work and revision to the last minute. Somehow though I did well-ish in my Jan exams, now I'm stumbling across the finish line.

LOL.

This isn't motivating, but it gets harder, very harder.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 2
:teehee:

I though starting at Easter would be starting early....
My work ethic needs an overhaul....
Reply 3
Why wouldn't you have time to do it all? There's more or less 2 months to cover everything - plus we have Easter + study leave. Just pace yourself, set up a decent time-table and do what you can. These aren't the be-all end-all exams, you can always retake if you don't do so well the first time round.
I have a lot to do. And to be honest, I'm too tired to care right now. I'm so sleep deprived I kept nodding off in maths today. My teacher was not amused.

I will panic and rush everything during the 2nd week of the Easter Holidays though.
Reply 5
People are doing this much revision now?

2 months before the exams?

This makes me slightly worried.... I should probably start at some point
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 6
End of March is late? If that's the case then I'm screwed lol
Reply 7
Original post by a.byrnie
End of March is late? If that's the case then I'm screwed lol

This. Revising now is pretty pointless for me because I think I know all the content as I've gone over it, but when I get into the exam I realise I've forgotten all the stuff I revised back in late March/early April. The one thing it will help with is exam technique, but if you don't have much of a problem with that, there's no need to panic.

Quick Reply

Latest