The Student Room Group

Can't sleep and bored.

What you guys up to?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I'm bored too
lying in bed, thinking about life, school, guy problems., how dumb i am...the usual :moon:
Reply 3
gonna watch some Cleveland Show on 4OD with some snacks! :biggrin:
Reply 4
Watching South Park and reading random threads on TSR... ah I hate staying up late when having to go to College later on :|
Writing my dissertation.

Due at 9am.

Haven't even written conclusion or referencing.

The words FML apply here.
Reply 6
Being bored! Stumbled across this site and posted a few threads :P Desperately wanting to sleep coz I have to be up early in the morning (damn doctors, damn ear infections!), but I have a screwed up sleep pattern AGAIN so I can't sleep :frown:
I'm bored too, and watching an annoying re-run of America's Next Top Model. Shut up, Tyra! :angry:
Reply 8
I'm pretty much doing all of the above: Cleveland Show, being bored, coursework, reading random TSR threads, etc.
Original post by yaretzi
Being bored! Stumbled across this site and posted a few threads :P Desperately wanting to sleep coz I have to be up early in the morning (damn doctors, damn ear infections!), but I have a screwed up sleep pattern AGAIN so I can't sleep :frown:

Yeah, I have screwed up my sleep pattern as well. I used to sleep at 12 and wake up at 9am, now I sleep at 6am :frown:

Hope you get well soon with your ear infection mate. :smile:
Original post by a.byrnie
I'm pretty much doing all of the above: Cleveland Show, being bored, coursework, reading random TSR threads, etc.

I've never watched Cleveland, is it good? What's it about in a nutshell?
Reply 11
Im waiting on my tea in an hour, then going to go for a run later on!
Original post by xEndeavors
I'm bored too, and watching an annoying re-run of America's Next Top Model. Shut up, Tyra! :angry:

lol, I watched only one episode of America's Next Top Model, where they had to walk in a kind of baloon. I think that was the start of the show.
Original post by Kerbing
Im waiting on my tea in an hour, then going to go for a run later on!

lol it takes you one hour to make tea? What kind of tea is that? :biggrin:
Reply 14
Original post by Munchies-YumYum
I've never watched Cleveland, is it good? What's it about in a nutshell?

It's an animated sitcom like Family Guy and American Dad but with a black family. It has its moments but I prefer AD and FG because the characters are funnier.
Reply 15
lol it takes you one hour to make tea? What kind of tea is that? :biggrin:

Tea/Dinner, the food kind lol. It's always at 6pm!
It's an animated sitcom like Family Guy and American Dad but with a black family. It has its moments but I prefer AD and FG because the characters are funnier.

Have you watched Phonebooth? It's on 4oD, very funny!
Original post by Kerbing
Tea/Dinner, the food kind lol. It's always at 6pm!

I see lol what time do you sleep if you eat at 6am? : O
Reply 18
Have you watched Phonebooth? It's on 4oD, very funny!

I take it you mean Phoneshop? And yeah, I watched it during its original run on E4 a few months ago. Loved it. Hope they bring it back!
I take it you mean Phoneshop? And yeah, I watched it during its original run on E4 a few months ago. Loved it. Hope they bring it back!

Yeah lol Phoneshop, can't get the movie phonebooth out of my head. I hope they bring it back too, it's awesome.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending