The Student Room Group

Do boys really adore the girls with long hair?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by FrigidSymphony
I love long hair. I've got long hair myself, and the longer the hair on a girl, the more attractive I find her.

I second to this.

Natalie Portman makes shaved heads sexy...
Original post by Chimaira

:drool:

Those photos would all have been good but the hair ruined every single one.
Original post by Michael Locke

:coma: I don't care what her face looks like.

Girls with hair that long are at serious risk of it looking really dirty and unkempt.
It's all down to personal preference, and for girls face shape. Some girls can look really hot with short hair and others with long hair.

Buut I think there's something quite creepy about girls with reeaaalllly long hair, I don't know what it is but I think long hair is nice up to a point and then it gets weird.
My hair won't grow long :emo: fml
Reply 26
That's the one thing my boyfriend has admitted to me he's really shallow about- in his opinion men should have short hair, women should have long.

I'm quite lucky that I can pull off long hair and like my hair long. However, I do believe people can look nice with both long and short hair. I just prefer mine longer.
Short hair looks good if you can pull it off.
Long hair is always the safe option!
Reply 28
Depends on the condition of the hair, surely. If I don't trim mine every few weeks it starts to look scraggly and it's pretty dry, too. It's a mess.

Any girl who has lovely shiny hair catches my eye.
Reply 29
Short hair can look gorgeous, but bare in mind to get it that way everyday is generally a lot more hard work then with long hair.
Might cut my hair short again, not sure if I wont to bother with the daily straightening efforts though!
Reply 30
Depends on the guy and the girl. When will people realise that all this kind of stuff is personal preference?
Knowing TSR, the next thread I probably expect to see is somewhere around the lines "Do boys really adore girls with hairy arms and legs?"
Original post by FrigidSymphony
I love long hair. I've got long hair myself, and the longer the hair on a girl, the more attractive I find her.

Mind if i marry youu?? i love long hair on guys ...soo much hotter than short hair:P mmm
Short hair > long hair > mid-length hair.

Short hair is hard to pull off well though for a girl, but if done right so much hotter than long hair.
Original post by .Ali.
Depends on the guy and the girl. When will people realise that all this kind of stuff is personal preference?

From this and several other posts (including that stupid vagina one), it's safe to say your posts are often sensible, and, more importantly, in agreement with my own views.
Well done you (and me I guess :tongue:) :smile:
long hair is delightful
Reply 36
Original post by RequiemForADream
From this and several other posts (including that stupid vagina one), it's safe to say your posts are often sensible, and, more importantly, in agreement with my own views.
Well done you (and me I guess :tongue:) :smile:

Yay us! :biggrin:
And LOL that thread was hilarious, the ignorance of some people! :tongue:
My boyfriend hates my hair long
So did my ex.
So do I tbh
Reply 38
Original post by sil3nt_cha0s
really poor English, but this girl is gorgeous and she has short hair:

I don't normally like short hair on a girl, but this is a massive exception!!
I can't be the only one who thinks REALLY long hair (well below shoulder blades) looks pretty childish?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending