The Student Room Group

Girls, do you care what type of guy hits on you? (RACE TOPIC)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mr Smurf
Well white girls don't like Oriental guys sadly for me :sad:.

lol i have noticed you are persistent..your tune will come one day:smile:
The first thing I saw were the words (RACE TOPIC) and I was really hoping that it'd be a literal (running) race as opposed to yet another thread that's basically asians vs everyone else.
i think it's bad a girl can use the excuse of 'not dating asians' but if i guy did that to a girl then it would be blown out of proportion....jus 'sayin and i'm a girl
Reply 23
No. I do not care about race. I did be flattered tbh.

Well white girls don't like Oriental guys sadly for me :sad:.

Oh shush, Mr Smurf. You are so annoying!
Edit: The person that negged me is pathetc at least I am not racist.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 24
Original post by Yahzoo
Regardless of race?
Im asian and was trying it on with a girl and she said sorry don't date asians?

Needless to say i was pissed but i'd like to hear some views if someone hits on you with a different race?

What goes through your mind?

I like Arab/South Asian guys, but doesn't mean I'd say no to a black guy bor a white guy. I'm multicultural. :colone:
Reply 25
Original post by Vanny17
No. I do not care about race. I did be flattered tbh.

Oh shush, Mr Smurf. You are so annoying!

So are you :colonhash:.
Reply 26
I love oriental guys and I'm a black girl! lol
As long as the guy is good-looking/cute, then I don't mind at all about race :smile:

OP, don't worry yourself about that girl who turned you down - people like her aren't worth your time.
I judge men on a case to case basis.
I don't have a problem with which ethnicity I date (I'm white)... I actually find the oriental look quite attractive, especially men from the Phillipines (if you'd count them as oriental)... :wink:

If I was really bothered about ethnicity I wouldn't be so blunt and insulting about it. I can imagine it's quite hurtful.
Reply 30
So are you :colonhash:.

I have never spoken to you on TSR. I was just being honest, like get over it. Not ALL white girls don't find oriental guys attractive. :lol:
Original post by emeritus2011
i think you will find that alot of young african men who come to the uk tend to go for the bigger white woman who dont have much self esteem or self worth, they then promise these the world and tell them how much their inlove (while secretly married in africa) only for them to get married for immigration purposes..obviously this will put off alot of women, plus every one knows some "fresh" african men could do with a good shower and deodorant before going clubbing..i will most probably get shot down for this, but i couldnt care less...and yes before some lefty do-gooder screams racism, i am a black man!

Repped.

The fresh african men can be absolutely horrendous in the way they approach women. They always ask if they can be my friend. But they don't really want to be my friend! Lol. And SWEATY! Man they need a shower. Get your horrible armpits away from me! I'm half African btw.
Reply 32
x

Original post by mellie220
II'm white)... I actually find the oriental look quite attractive

Match made in heaven.
Reply 33
Come to Germany. Everyone here is so ****ing afraid to be seen as a Nazi that they will use every chance they get to prove how "tolerant" and "multi-culti" they are. Unless you're asian. Noone likes asians. Kidding. Come and get laid.
Original post by Eveiebaby
Repped.

The fresh african men can be absolutely horrendous in the way they approach women. They always ask if they can be my friend. But they don't really want to be my friend! Lol. And SWEATY! Man they need a shower. Get your horrible armpits away from me! I'm half African btw.

Are they always at least twice your age too? I've had the same, "I just want to be your friend." Ummm..yeah sure you do, even though you've just met me waiting for a bus or something.

Re the question- I don't care really, if I'm not interested I will politely say so.
Reply 35
Original post by Yahzoo

Original post by Yahzoo
Regardless of race?
Im asian and was trying it on with a girl and she said sorry don't date asians?

Needless to say i was pissed but i'd like to hear some views if someone hits on you with a different race?

What goes through your mind?

I've only ever been with Caucasian guys, but that doesn't mean I wouldn't get with anyone of another race, I just haven't had that connection with someone of another race! But then that said the majority of celebrities that I think are beeeeeautiful are black, like Lil Wayne ahhhhhhh!!!! I know people have types but it's not like she can say all Asian guys aren't hot so maybe she's just s bit stereotypical! I wouldn't worry about it not everyone is like her, I know a girl who's majority of serious relationships have been with Asian guys!
Reply 36
Original post by Vanny17
I have never spoken to you on TSR. I was just being honest, like get over it. Not ALL white girls don't find oriental guys attractive. :lol:

:rolleyes:

Original post by Vanny17
Mr smurf, you epic legend. :lol:

Original post by Vanny17
Oh Mr Smurf. You never fail to make me :laugh:. Aww, do not worry, you will find a girl that loves you for you. :biggrin:

Original post by Vanny17
LOL! :rofl:
It seems you copy and paste the same sentences in every thread related to a white girl. How pathetic could a person be. :rofl:

Oh and you never see any white girls with Oriental guys so it's quite obvious they don't :frown:.
Reply 37
:rolleyes:

Oh and you never see any white girls with Oriental guys so it's quite obvious they don't :frown:.

I have seen one before. :rolleyes:
Reply 38
Original post by Vanny17
I have seen one before. :rolleyes:

Oh of course you have :rolleyes:.
Like many of these things it depends on the girl. Everyone has their own preferences in men and they can't help who they're attracted to and who they're not. I have a friend (white girl) who is happily in a relationship with an asian guy and has been for about 6 months now so it can work. Personally, I don't care about race as what's more important is personality and whether or not I'm attracted to them.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending