The Student Room Group

My boyfriend broke up with me... :(

xx
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Keep yourself busy, sweetie. Whether that's revising for exams or going out with friends, if you don't have time to sit alone and dwell then you can avoid being miserable over it :smile:
Reply 2
Just concentrate on your exams.
Reply 3
Keep studying, it'll keep your mind off it. And when exams are over spend lots of time with your friends and be excited at the prospect of someone new!
Reply 4
I just thought I'd post this song. I like it :ahee: Hope it cheers you up. :smile:

Haters :mfing:
I just broke up with my BF too. Last night it happened. :frown:

I cant even cheer myself up, so I doubt I can cheer anyone up, to be honest.

Sorry. :frown:

Original post by loling909
I just thought I'd post this song. I like it :ahee: Hope it cheers you up. :smile:

Haters :mfing:

The song is terrible. =.=
(edited 13 years ago)
When I got dumped I found that alcoholism really helped.
Reply 7
Original post by street.lovin'
I just broke up with my BF too. Last night it happened. :frown:

I cant even cheer myself up, so I doubt I can cheer anyone up, to be honest.

Sorry. :frown:

The song is terrible. =.=

Oh please, it's better than Rebecca Black and Justin bieber put together.

"3 months 1 week 1 day since we fell in love"

Aww :console:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 8
Just keep busy! Don't let yourself think "what if", just think "but now!" take time out for friends and set yourself goals to stick to, because then you can avoid being bored. If you don't have time to be upset, you won't be (:
www.fmylife.com

you'll feel better if you read some of them
Oh please, it's better than Rebecca Black and Justin bieber put together.

"3 months 1 week 1 day since we fell in love"

Aww :console:

Err no I didnt think the song sounds good at all but yeah better than Rebecca and JB.. The daisypath thing was wrong.. I have been with my BF for 2 years and I just broke up with him... That daisypaththings was about my Ex and i have nto taken it out yet =.=

People keeps misunderstanding, I better take it out of my sig now.. =.=
(edited 13 years ago)
always cheers me up

Reply 12
Err no I didnt think the song sounds good at all but yeah better than Rebecca and JB.. The daisypath thing was wrong.. I have been with my BF for 2 years and I just broke up with him... That daisypaththings was about my Ex and i have nto taken it out yet =.=

People keeps misunderstanding, I better take it out of my sig now.. =.=

=.=
=.=

Copying me?!:mad:

=.=
I know how you feel, almost 3 years and I thought it was what I wanted too. Turns out I'm doing rubbish and he is adamant he doesn't love me anymore :frown:

You'll feel like you're the only person in the world who feels as rubbish as you do, but you're not alone - you have all the people who love you in your life still, and there are tonnes of people breaking up all the time and they get over it, so we will. Stay positive (hard I know, I write this as I sit here crying because I'd usually be going over to see him right about now) but I'm assured it will get better.

PM me if you need to chat more.
Reply 15
Just study study study! Don't let him ruin your grades there you future and clearly he isn't :smile:
I was where you are 5 months ago. Don't feel you have to 'get over' it, if you want to mope around in your dressing gown eating ben and jerrys (fish food flav if possible) then go ahead. It's good to get out of the house though, I found just going to work gave me a distraction and I had something else to concentrate on.

Whatever you do, don't text or call your ex. I know this is impossible especially if you are confused about the break up, but trust me, it's best not to drag things out. Set yourself a goal, for example, telling yourself you wont contact him until 2 weeks has passed and when it actually gets to that point you wont feel such an urge to talk to him anymore.

Every day that goes by you will feel a little better, fill your time with things you enjoy and try and see the bigger picture - this is a very small blip in what will (hopefully) be a happy and fulfilled life.

Sorry that was insanely cheesy!

Take Care
(edited 13 years ago)
here are some humerous swear words to amuse yourself with

Reply 18
Copying me?!:mad:

=.=

=.=

only cause you hate my song :ahee:
Reply 19

It will get better, I promise. Wallow over the weekend with ice cream, film, your best friends and then on Monday, pick your life up again and show the loser what he's missing! Channel your frustration into studying for your exams and ACE them.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending