The Student Room Group

Do boys really adore the girls with long hair?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by MarcD

LOL this was my thought exactly.
Reply 81
To be honest no. They do adore big boobs and nice bums though except it is a fetish :lol:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 82
I always think long hair looks much nicer, and a lot more feminine.

Unless its ratty extensions. I'd rather have short/shoulder length hair that scraggly fake bits that don't even match my natural hair colour properly!
Reply 83
Original post by agolati
Short hair mostly makes girls look like underdeveloped teenage boys.

Because underdeveloped teenage boys have boobs and wear makeup. :lolwut:

I have medium length hair, but I think it depends on the girl. Ridiculously long (like butt length) straggly hair looks boring IMO.
Original post by FrigidSymphony
Then feel free to drool over me.

Is yours longer than shoulder length?
Reply 85
I have long blonde hair and i do seem to get a bit of male attention and i am not butters either so i would say yes a lot do!
Original post by sil3nt_cha0s
really poor English, but this girl is gorgeous and she has short hair:

I noticed Frankie Sandford posted as an example, and honestly I think she looks better with short hair! :rolleyes:

This was when she had slightly longer, shoulderish length hair.

http://static.truelife.com/data/t/r/u/e/c/truecolors/image/2009/08/11/largethumb1249952511_frankie.jpg
Original post by TheHyacinthGirl
Is yours longer than shoulder length?

Pictures in my profile, help yourself.
Reply 88
I prefer girls with long hair. Looks better, fun to play with and a bit of a turn on as it brushes against you when she's on top :wink:
Reply 89
Original post by sassy123
I have long blonde hair and i do seem to get a bit of male attention and i am not butters either so i would say yes a lot do!

You sound like my ex... except she was a psycho lol
Reply 90
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-9lQs9BBHc

i like middle length hair like that
Original post by FrigidSymphony
Pictures in my profile, help yourself.

Noice :yy:

Mine's end-of-back length at the moment. Need to get it trimmed soon though *sob*.
Reply 92

compared to:

Both beatiful IMO but Top is better... :rolleyes:
all the boys love my long hair
I was thinking to myself why guys do prefer girls with long hair and I came up with two reasons. 1.) Long hair is pretty much the essence of femininity 2.) Long hair may be a sign of fertility and via evolution men are attacted to it.
Original post by HistoryRepeating
I can't be the only one who thinks REALLY long hair (well below shoulder blades) looks pretty childish?

An old ex used to think the same!

The answer is basically, it all depends on preference.
Some don't really mind / like it however it suits the person.

Some may prefer longer hair.
Some prefer shorter.

I prefer short hair on girls (and try to keep it short on my head) :biggrin:
Original post by TheHyacinthGirl
Noice :yy:

Mine's end-of-back length at the moment. Need to get it trimmed soon though *sob*.

Pics plz.
I generally prefer long hair (ie. shoulder length or longer), I find it much more attractive. Some girls can pull of short hair, but it makes a lot of them look like a lesbian. Shaved hair is just a big no, I really can't see why some girls do it.

Best I can do since Facebook is now all no right clicky. That's a year ago, and my hair would probably reach the bottom of that corset now.
Reply 99
yes or no does Beth Ditto have long hair?

/thread

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending