The Student Room Group

Best Uni for Investment Banking

Hey guys,

I reali wnt 2 get in2 investmunt banking and no that there not easy because lods of people apply, lol. So please can some1 help advice me as Ive got into 4 Uniz and am not sure witch would look best on my CV to get into Goldmun Sacks or whateva.

1. Southampton Solent.
2. Leeds Met.
3. London South Bank.
4. Glamorgan University.

I no it aint gunna be easy rofl, but I am really determined to get there! Any help would be really apprecsiated.

Thank you guys.

Mike

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Innit doe
Reply 2
LOL, try Oxbridge
Reply 3
lmao
tbt. you don't stand must of a chance if you haven't been to oxbridge.
Reply 5
TROLL
Reply 6
Thank u guys but i just dnt think that im guna get into Oxfurd. A friend of mine went to brokes their and loved it. I think I am gunna wait till I hear back from UWE first b4 I make up my mind.

Thank u all agen!
I had a mate who went to Southampton Solent and said it was the best time of his life! he was on the lash 6 days a week and never went to uni.....such a lad.

He's now working at WHSmith on the stationary counter but i think he wants to go into investment banking so i'd prob suggest Solent...

P.S what is Oxbridge Uni...i have heard of Oxford Uni and Cambridge Uni but have they combined because of the cuts or something?
Reply 8
You don't have to go to oxbridge to get into banking but it must be russell group at least. LSE, UCL, Birmingham, Warwick etc
Reply 9
Thank u, I.love.Heroes.

Ive had a look @ the russal group and I think that I like the sound of Durham.

Would u recommend this one for bankin?
Reply 10
Original post by theinvestment
I had a mate who went to Southampton Solent and said it was the best time of his life! he was on the lash 6 days a week and never went to uni.....such a lad.

He's now working at WHSmith on the stationary counter but i think he wants to go into investment banking so i'd prob suggest Solent...

P.S what is Oxbridge Uni...i have heard of Oxford Uni and Cambridge Uni but have they combined because of the cuts or something?

ok lemme guess... after that he chundered everywhar?
Reply 11
Stop feeding the troll
Original post by i.love.heroes
You don't have to go to oxbridge to get into banking but it must be russell group at least. LSE, UCL, Birmingham, Warwick etc

you kind of do. all the non oxbridge people I know have been rejected from investment banks.
Reply 13
Original post by gilesthewhale
you kind of do. all the non oxbridge people I know have been rejected from investment banks.

My brother's in IB and he went to Warwick :tongue:
Reply 14
Not that brilliant a troll
Original post by Roar.
My brother's in IB and he went to Warwick :tongue:

your brother is blessed
anyone who took this seriously or found it funny is a minnow.
Reply 17
Original post by gilesthewhale
your brother is blessed

Yes and I'm the family disappointment :redface:
Reply 18
Original post by RaucousBanker

Original post by RaucousBanker
Hey guys,

I reali wnt 2 get in2 investmunt banking and no that there not easy because lods of people apply, lol. So please can some1 help advice me as Ive got into 4 Uniz and am not sure witch would look best on my CV to get into Goldmun Sacks or whateva.

1. Southampton Solent.
2. Leeds Met.
3. London South Bank.
4. Glamorgan University.

I no it aint gunna be easy rofl, but I am really determined to get there! Any help would be really apprecsiated.

Thank you guys.

Mike

IB banks rate London South Bank just above Cambridge but slightly below Havard. Go there.
Does Russell own these uni's? has anyone got a contact number or email for him? would love to ask him how to get in

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending