The Student Room Group

Will my fees rise?

Hi i started a 4 year degree with a foundation year at Middlesex University in Sep 10 and i have completed my foundation year now. I have been offered a place at another Uni for a 3 year degree and i was wondering if i would be charged the new higher fee if i switch to another place for my second, thirs and fourth years.
If you start this September, then no. Only inflation is applied. To your other question on transfers, no idea.
(edited 13 years ago)
Don't know. Why don't you just ask the provider? :holmes:
Reply 3
Original post by unknownking321
Don't know. Why don't you just ask the provider? :holmes:

there always busy, and slc never reply to my emails, i havent gone through terms and condition because it is very long.
Reply 4
Original post by Bektas
If you start this September, then no. Only inflation is applied. To your other question on transfers, no idea.

would i have received the inflation if i stay on at my current uni?
Original post by jus2sik
would i have received the inflation if i stay on at my current uni?

Inflation is applied to all students, regardless.
Reply 6
Original post by Bektas
Inflation is applied to all students, regardless.

oh right, i have a brother whos gonna go to Uni in around sep 2012, so would he be given the higher rate?
Original post by jus2sik
oh right, i have a brother whos gonna go to Uni in around sep 2012, so would he be given the higher rate?

Yep, his fees should be from £6000 - £9000, depending on the university.
Reply 8
Original post by Bektas
Yep, his fees should be from £6000 - £9000, depending on the university.

wel thank funk i get cheaper rate, but i heard if i failed a year then slc would fund me to take that year again, only once, so would that mean if i fail my 3rd year and i wanted to retake that i would be charged the higher fee?
Reply 9
well iguess u didnt no the last 1, thanks for the help tho

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending