The Student Room Group

anti white racism. why is it accepted in british society?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by humanrights
i understand that you have no clue about the reality of racism in britain today.

night.

Well said.
Reply 281
Original post by Emaemmaemily
I understand that you are a fantasist living in your own reality.
Clearly you are a racist hypocrite, and you hypocritically spout racist **** to get your hypocritical point across in a racist manner.
lol

stop copying me.

night......
stop copying me.

night......

:aetsch:
How did we even get to the stage where Europeans and people of European descent entertain the thought that their existence is somehow morally inferior to that of other races?
Reply 284
Original post by Time Tourist
How did we even get to the stage where Europeans and people of European descent entertain the thought that their existence is somehow morally inferior to that of other races?

its been drummed into white people from birth that they are morally inferior. that they are expected to be servile to other ethnic groups.

self loathing liberals are unique to white people. white people are the only ethnic group in the history of humanity that claps and cheers- like trained seals - at the prospect of its own dispossession. they even look forward to the day when they no longer exist as a destinct ethnic group at all.
(edited 13 years ago)
I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess that you also think straight people, men and Christians are all discriminated against, too?
Reply 286
Original post by betaglucowhat
I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess that you also think straight people, men and Christians are all discriminated against, too?

not really.
No its just white people who are mainly discriminated against.
its been drummed into white people from birth that they are morally inferior. that they are expected to be servile to other ethnic groups.

self loathing liberals are unique to white people. white people are the only ethnic group in the history of humanity that claps and cheers- like trained seals - at the prospect of its own dispossession. they even look forward to the day when they no longer exist as a destinct ethnic group at all.

Agreed.
Muslim thugs sent to seaside resort to avoid EDL protest, end up attacking White father

Oh dear, they must have been racially offended in some way. Those poor, poor victims were just defending themselves from EVIL WHITEY.

Indeed :sadnod:
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by kevin6767
Why can't everyone just be treated on merit rather than skin colour, gender, disability, religion etc?

cos that would just be to easy, what would they be left with to scream about?:confused:
Original post by kevin6767
Umm...Rebecca Black's Friday song?

lol dont get me started on that one :biggrin:
Reply 292
Original post by Debbay16
wow. those months are purely for remembrance, a post to show how far we have come, its the same with why you do the two minutes silence on Nov. 11th, I don't hear anyone saying we should move on from that, because that is "technically" only highlighting the successes of the majority white soldiers during the war, which is of course perpetuating white supremacy.

And what annoys me is the most, funnily enough it should be mixed race people celebrating black history and all of its achievements the most... you do realize that they were an abomination...no white person wanted them, neither did the blacks, so when I hear mixed race people say " I hate Black History Month" lalalalala, its sad, because they are the one who needed it the most, look how far society has come that you, mixed race people, are being accepted by most, even the minority (i.e. Nick Griffin's clan) who refuse to intergrate them further into society, are just that, the MINORITY.

So please stop blowing your "Im mixed race, I understand both views" trumpet, because you clearly do not.

And yes, I love my free speech.:biggrin:

Post-Traumatic Slave Syndrome, there's no cure other than 'just letting go'.
Because our society has basically given up on itself and is imploding.
Reply 294
what you have just said is so absolutely racist against white people it is almost comical........

basically this comment is a derivative on 'i cant be racist, i'm black''

But I'm white
Reply 295

Good point.

why is this? answers please?

STFU, you retard.
you want to know why? because white's aren't a minority, and it's not prevalent.

try being an ethnic minority you stupid ass, and see how it feels to be on the other end of racism

why is this? answers please?

STFU, you retard.
you want to know why? because white's aren't a minority, and it's not prevalent.

try being an ethnic minority you stupid ass, and see how it feels to be on the other end of racism.
i hate this site so much, because of people like you
Original post by fruitloops
STFU, you retard.

try being an ethnic minority you stupid ass, and see how it feels to be on the other end of racism.
i hate this site so much, because of people like you

I'm sick to death of ethnic minorities, I wish they would STFU and piss off already!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending