The Student Room Group

Do you think TSR is Left Wing or Right Wing?

Scroll to see replies

TSR is predominantly left wing, Predominantly middle class and predominantly composed of ****tards
Reply 41
I think Right Wing personally, but maybe it is like the BBC - if you are a leftie you think it's biased towards the Tories, if you are right wing you think it's biased towards the left.
Reply 42
Original post by BlueEyedEurope
TSR is predominantly left wing, Predominantly middle class and predominantly composed of ****tards

To be fair, I am inclined to take the political views of anyone called 'BlueEyedEurope' with a pinch of salt.

What evidence do you guys have for TSR being left-wing? I mean, have you seen the amount of hatred for people who get EMA/protestors?
Original post by kerily
To be fair, I am inclined to take the political views of anyone called 'BlueEyedEurope' with a pinch of salt.

What evidence do you guys have for TSR being left-wing? I mean, have you seen the amount of hatred for people who get EMA/protestors?

Why do you have something against people with blue eyes ?
Reply 44
Why do you have something against people with blue eyes ?

The two phrases together have uncomfortably fascist connotations.
Plus I have green eyes and thus I'm massively colour-ist :awesome:
Students mainly go for left wing.
Original post by kerily
The two phrases together have uncomfortably fascist connotations.
Plus I have green eyes and thus I'm massively colour-ist :awesome:

Oh **** off
Reply 47
Every left-wing post seems to get shouted down by right wing replies, regardless of political ideology.
Reply 48
Oh **** off

:s-smilie:? They do. I mean, not that it's like you called yourself 'Fascist88' or something, but the two together do indicate why you may think TSR is full of left-wingers :tongue:
Reply 49
I don't think TSR is on either wing, I think TSR is up front.
I reckon its a far right, nationalistic website to be honest. Too much racism on penguins IMO :penguin:
Reply 51
Considering it's a student forum, it's right wing. The vast majority of users who are active on political threads appear to be right/centre-right. Of course, the right/left classification is a flawed way of assessing political opinion. Also, as I'm fairly left wing, I'd imagine I'm approaching this question with a considerable bias. Someone who is right wing would probably disagree with me.
Reply 52
Its chock full of disgustingly pig-thick left-wing communist morons.

The sooner they grow up and realise their political ideology is a complete joke, the better for the rest of us.
Reply 53
Its chock full of disgustingly pig-thick right-wing fascist morons.

The sooner they grow up and realise their political ideology is a complete failure, the better for the rest of us.

:holmes:
Reply 54
Original post by Fusilero
Its chock full of disgustingly pig-thick right-wing fascist morons.

The sooner they grow up and realise their political ideology is a complete failure, the better for the rest of us.

:holmes:

Thank you for making my point.
Reply 55
Original post by EsStupido
Thank you for making my point.

I live to serve, Your Imperial Majesty.
It would be around 60/40 (left/right) except the lefties are genuinely left, whereas a lot of the righties can be trolls (especially the far right) so it could be even more in favour of lefties. Overall majority is definitely liberal left though.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 57
It's a neutral forum
Right-wing. Although Teveth did make a rather good point on the economic/social differences.
Most left wingers will say it's to the right and most right wingers will say it's to the left. So your answer is whichever option lags behind in this poll.

Personally I'm not surprised to see that right now, it's the right wing option.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending