The Student Room Group

Veterinary Medicine Stalking Thread 2011 - For your interviews, offers and rejections

Scroll to see replies

Reply 200
RVC offer! AAA :biggrin:

And bristol unsuccessful but not heard from liverpoool
Reply 201
RVC offer: AAB :biggrin:
Original post by chloe247
BMAT score?

Original post by ems.w
x

Done :yep:
Reply 203
I've never used this before, but thought I'd update my progress now that it's all come through- can someone post it on the tables?
Liverpool- deferred entry. interview 09/02/11- rejection, (found out today, they like to leave you hanging don't they!)
RVC, originally deferred but they offered me a place this year if I wanted it, (of course I do!! i applied before the whole fee change thing). interview 10/02/11 and offer is AA for this September :biggrin:

Bristol and Edinburgh rejection without interview back in January.

Good luck to everyone else!
Original post by Beemay
x

BMAT score?
Reply 205
Original post by Penguinsaysquack
BMAT score?

Thanks,

I can't really remember, but I think something like 6, 4.9, 3.5C..
Reply 206
hi, could someone please update my entry... details are in my signature. thank you!
Original post by Beemay
x

Original post by Silver93
x

Offer from the RVC, conditional on AA.

Genuinely can't remember my BMAT.
Original post by pirate_eye

Original post by pirate_eye
Offer from the RVC, conditional on AA.

Genuinely can't remember my BMAT.

Don't worry about the BMAT, but when was your interview?
Also you seem new to the page.. what are your other 3 choices and interviews/offers/rejections/UKCAT score?

Reply 210
hi its a bit late but could you add these on for me...
bristol - unconditional (rejected offer)
RVC - unconditional (firmed offer)
Liverpool (withdrew from interview)
Thanks xx
Original post by hannah 23

Original post by hannah 23
hi its a bit late but could you add these on for me...
bristol - unconditional (rejected offer)
RVC - unconditional (firmed offer)
Liverpool (withdrew from interview)
Thanks xx

Well apart from your decisions but the page is too small for me to be bothered to add another column onto this years.. If you want that column adding then get the page promoted :penguinhug:
Original post by Penguinsaysquack

Well apart from your decisions but the page is too small for me to be bothered to add another column onto this years.. If you want that column adding then get the page promoted :penguinhug:

What about the "other" column? Can just go in there :smile:
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by spooksthehorse

Original post by spooksthehorse
What about the "other" column? Can just go in there :smile:

It could do for this year's if you lot want, but I'm far too lazy drunk right now so quote me later and I'll get round to doing it :colone:
Original post by ems.w
RVC offer: AAB :biggrin:

sorry for being really nosey :tongue: but im applying this year and was wondering what were your predicted grades?, as everyone seems to be getting AAA offers for RVC :smile:
Reply 215
Original post by ashley-anne
sorry for being really nosey :tongue: but im applying this year and was wondering what were your predicted grades?, as everyone seems to be getting AAA offers for RVC :smile:

Hey :smile:
my predicted grades for A level are 4 A*'s (that's never gonna happen in a million years though :P don't know how on earth i've been predicted them!) yeah i got a bit confused about the RVC offers thing! where are you thinking of applying to? :smile:
oh i see, thatt would explain why they offered you AAB then , they are amazing predicted grades! well done!
erm, RVC, nottingham, liverpool and unsure on the fourth :L just hoping for good AS results this year :p:o
Reply 217
oh i see, thatt would explain why they offered you AAB then , they are amazing predicted grades! well done!
erm, RVC, nottingham, liverpool and unsure on the fourth :L just hoping for good AS results this year :p:o

haha thanks but i don't think i'll be getting them!!
ahh that's cool, good luck with the AS's and with applying, i'm sure you'll be fab! :smile:
Original post by ems.w
haha thanks but i don't think i'll be getting them!!
ahh that's cool, good luck with the AS's and with applying, i'm sure you'll be fab! :smile:

thanks :smile: hopefully I'll be seeing you at RVC next year if thats where your going lol
Reply 219
thanks :smile: hopefully I'll be seeing you at RVC next year if thats where your going lol

haha well I've actually put Nottingham as my first choice but I might see you there if you're applying there too! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending