The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I hope he is found safe and well. My thoughts are with his family and friends.

EDIT: What's up with the neg? My thoughts are with his family and friends at this time, why don't you people like that? Anyway he's been found dead now so I hope all you sick bastards are happy.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 2
Search party organised by friends for 31 March. If you want to help please join the Facebook group:

http://on.fb.me/fLSy80
Reply 3
Original post by booraad
Search party organised by friends for 31 March. If you want to help please join the Facebook group:

http://on.fb.me/fLSy80

Hope he is found safe
Reply 4
No, sorry haven't seen him.
Reply 5
Original post by Aj12
Hope he is found safe

Me too, I hope the search group makes some headway today.
This happened at Warwick last year. The guy turned up dead...they didn't tell us what happened :frown: Sad.

My thoughts go out to his friends and family. I hope you find him.
Reply 7
Excuse me, his t-shirt looks more maroon than purple to me. Just wanted to let you know so that there are no confusions in searching for your friend.
Hope he turns up safe.
Reply 8

Parts of Hyde Park & surroundings covered today by the search party.
(edited 13 years ago)
Ask Jeeves.... :rave:
Isn't it quite possible that he went home to Japan to see family members given the natural disaster that has recently occurred there?

Its also quite possible he's gone to visit family somewhere in the UK who are of Japanese decent and worried about his welfare.

I hope all is well but these things need to be considered.
No, no I haven't

opposite side of London over there, hope he does get found though
Reply 12
Hope they find him.
Reply 13
I actually think I've seen him no lies.
Have some of you people stopped to consider that his family and friends will constantly be looking at this forum to try and see any positive updates? And yet you think it's alright to write vile, tasteless things that aren't funny and will no doubt be distressing to those around him. Please, have some respect and decency.

My thoughts are with his family, and I hope he is found safe.
Reply 15
Hi guys, Anthony is one of my closest friends so firstly I echo the post above a ask to please only post useful info. On that note loling909 if you are being genuine can you please post information about your sighting or preferably contact the police. I would also like to let you all know that Anthony is not Japanese, he is of Chinese decent though has always live in England, along with most of his family, so the idea of him going to Japan is very unlikely, thanks guys.
My dad has an apartment in High Street Kensington (near Imperial) and I was in the area today and saw that there were many posters - on the bus stops, near the station etc etc.

However, tbh - I cannot say that I would recognize him as Imperial has a lot of Asian students. However, he is lost here in the UK right and was not in Japan at the time obviously right?
Reply 17
Yes he is in the UK (well we assume/hope, it would be extremely unusual for him to leave the country plus if he did i'm sure police would've known somehow), and as I said before he is not Japanese, he is of Chinese descent but he has always lived in England since he was born, and most of his family live in England
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 18
All my thoughts for his family and friends in these distressful times.
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Broderss
I doubt you'll find him, apparently there's thousands of other missing Japanese who haven't yet been found. I don't know what's going on but obviously there's something that means finding missing Japanese persons is very difficult.

another user: (Littlexetius)
Although u think hes from japan hes chinese origin and comes from medway

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending