The Student Room Group

Schoolgirl, 12 gives birth on school trip

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by ellakrystina
The pregnancy may not have been apparent because she was so young and the baby would have been very small and under developed. The girl may have also not have realised she was pregnant as unluckily for her, she may have become pregnant during her first ever ovulation and thus never experienced her first period. Even if she had had periods before becoming pregnant, the first few periods at ages 10-13 are very irregular and brown, so the girl may not have even noticed her missed periods.

I really do hope she wasn't abused, the poor girl.

you're very informed, how cum? (pardon the pun)
Original post by marcusfox
Not so.

When you reach the age of 18, it is sufficient. So if you are in sixth form or college, and 18 it would be legal, although the school would view it as unprofessional by the teacher and they would probably be dismissed.

Uni is going to be OK though.

EDIT: Never mind, you're right :tongue:
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by justlol
you're very informed, how cum? (pardon the pun)

Because I'm a girl and I know how girls' bodies work...
Original post by NeonSkies
EDIT: Never mind, you're right :tongue:

It is true. I edited my post and provided a citation, but you quoted me too quickly.

Here - http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2003/42/section/21

Specifically:

For the purposes of sections 16 to 19, a person (A) is in a position of trust in relation to another person (B) if—

(a)any of the following subsections applies, or...

... 5 This subsection applies if A looks after persons under 18 who are receiving education at an educational institution and B is receiving, and A is not receiving, education at that institution.
Reply 84

thank you for stating some accurate facts.
The lack of sexual education of some users of this site is scary. I don't care if it sounds condescending but if people don't know the facts then they shouldn't be having sex.
Reply 85

im a boy and i do too...

she prob wasn't abused. the parents are prob f***wits with drink and drug issues. They didn't bring her up properly, educate her, instill any self respect or confidence and probably gave her too much freedom.

The father if it isn't an immaculate conception as i suggested earliar is prob <16 years.
Feel sorry for the baby, why don't people use contraception. Why the **** are 12 year-old kids even getting freaky?
lol...Her own mum is probably 25.
Reply 88
Original post by Don'tNod
That's seriously messed up tbh. How could they not tell she was pregnant?

I have a feeling she was a bit on the heavy side... :/
Reply 89
Original post by qasman
I have a feeling she was a bit on the heavy side... :/

yup, with low self esteem and eager to please.
Original post by speir
The lack of sexual education of some users of this site is scary. I don't care if it sounds condescending but if people don't know the facts then they shouldn't be having sex.

Ha, no problem! Perhaps an example of the type of people you are talking about could include this person below...

Original post by justlol
im a boy and i do too...

she prob wasn't abused. the parents are prob f***wits with drink and drug issues. They didn't bring her up properly, educate her, instill any self respect or confidence and probably gave her too much freedom.

The father if it isn't an immaculate conception as i suggested earliar is prob <16 years.

:facepalm2:
Have to say, I am loving this comment on the article:

"All ladies...... please be understand that it is dangerous playing with a man."

Stick to your barbies, girls. :ninja:
Ahaha. ;D
Dumbass.
Original post by speir

Well obviously.
But the 12 year old girl in question here can't be considered responsible as she is well below the age of consent. Even if she "consented" it would still be a violation of law on the part of whoever else was involved.
Of course she should not have been having sex. I think we can all agree on that.
What the hell point did you think you were making?
Sonja off eastenders didn't know she was pregnant so it's possible.
Original post by Don'tNod
That's seriously messed up tbh. How could they not tell she was pregnant?

Original post by Lewroll
Sounds a bit fishy to me. How can you not tell that she was pregnant. Unless she was really fat?

It happens. There was a story in the news from the late 90's about an 18 year old girl who went to prom and gave birth while using the toilets. The messed up part is she wrapped the baby up in bags, threw it away in the trash, and went back out to the dance.

It was a surprise to everyone because she didn't seem or look pregnant. Aaccording to some psychologist or something, in her case she didn't show any belly(she was skinny) or any signs of being pregnant because of her thinking process. The girl really didn't want anyone to know and because of all that stress and pressure...it happened.
Reply 96
Original post by Peachykeen09
It happens. There was a story in the news from the late 90's about an 18 year old girl who went to prom and gave birth while using the toilets. The messed up part is she wrapped the baby up in bags, threw it away in the trash, and went back out to the dance.

It was a surprise to everyone because she didn't seem or look pregnant. Aaccording to some psychologist or something, in her case she didn't show any belly(she was skinny) or any signs of being pregnant because of her thinking process. The girl really didn't want anyone to know and because of all that stress and pressure...it happened.

LOL that's a Tupac song!!!
Original post by a_t
LOL that's a Tupac song!!!

Kinda except not really
Reply 98
Original post by Peachykeen09
Kinda except not really

Uh huh, well close enough

Shakur wrote the song when he read a newspaper article about a twelve-year-old girl who got pregnant from her cousin and, because she did not want her parents to know about the baby, threw it in a trash can.

Though I do remember prom night dumpster baby in family guy
:eek:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending