The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Scroll to see replies

Original post by dmz
haha yer, she confuses people like that :tongue:, some say she has no gender, all we know is....:getmecoat:

Haha, my ex tried using that to make me jealous, saying she's getting with him and i thought that's just stupid cos you'll break up and **** will be forever awkward, cos when you bring other people home...many possible scenario's, none of them ends well.

But yer, cool flat mates is the way forward :yep: maybe f buddies :tongue:

Looool dude not even f buddies....it's just not cool. atleast for me it isnt.
Flat mates = friends :smile:
I just i don't get stuck with people who stay in their room 24/7...
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Original post by hoopyfrood199
Have you been then? Is it as cold and dark as people say? I'll probably change my mind again, I'm rubbish :rolleyes:

Its not cold and not dark, no idea where people got that from, clean bright an modern when i went. :biggrin:
Original post by dmz
Oh nice, are you on a gap year or part time?
I'll do it when i come see you at JBP :wink:. Haha thanks for that :smile: (think you've woken up my brain now)

part time :smile: lookily :smile: i could ask the same question to you :smile:
and you could if i was goign to live there :P lol ,
and your well come :smile: glad i could be of some use :smile: x
Reply 1063
Original post by - Major -
Looool dude not even f buddies....it's just not cool. atleast for me it isnt.
Flat mates = friends :smile:
I just i don't get stuck with people who stay in their room 24/7...

haha, maybe not flat but same accommodation would be pretty convenient, lol...or across the road :tongue:. but not in a place where she can see you bringing in girls or you can see her bringing in guys.

Yer but friendship is the best relationship you could get out of it, i was really worried about uni when i thought about spending 2/3hours alone in my room during the day doing nothing so i'm gonna be in someone else's or in the kitchen constantly or i'll feel suicidal
Original post by Nicola.Garner
part time :smile: lookily :smile: i could ask the same question to you :smile:
and you could if i was goign to live there :P lol ,
and your well come :smile: glad i could be of some use :smile: x

I'm working full time. On a gap year :smile:

Not decided what to do regarding accommodation then?
:biggrin:
Original post by dmz
haha, maybe not flat but same accommodation would be pretty convenient, lol...or across the road :tongue:. but not in a place where she can see you bringing in girls or you can see her bringing in guys.

Yer but friendship is the best relationship you could get out of it, i was really worried about uni when i thought about spending 2/3hours alone in my room during the day doing nothing so i'm gonna be in someone else's or in the kitchen constantly or i'll feel suicidal

Thats why i wanted a common room so i could like sit there with someone....it feels pretty lonely and sad surrounded by four walls in your rooms.....
Original post by dmz

ahaha that sound fun :smile:
and i have applied and everything :smile: you?x
Reply 1066
Thats why i wanted a common room so i could like sit there with someone....it feels pretty lonely and sad surrounded by four walls in your rooms.....

I'm sure we'll be alright, it's not like we're going to sentinel :wink: If there's no party, i'm gonna have to be a prick with extreme loud music and free booze (just to lure people in)
ahaha that sound fun :smile:
and i have applied and everything :smile: you?x

I really can't wait for it to be over and uni to start though

You've applied to JB then? I hope you get it :smile:
Original post by dmz

yeahh i want uni to start now !!! sod college :smile:
and no i havent :P i applied to north hil court :smile: sorry :P but ill know loads of people from JB :smile: x
Original post by dmz
I'm sure we'll be alright, it's not like we're going to sentinel :wink: If there's no party, i'm gonna have to be a prick with extreme loud music and free booze (just to lure people in)

Well from the people i've seen who are applying for tannery atm seem pretty epic soo yeah doubt we'd have to be pricks and pump the music and booze :smile:
Reply 1069
yeahh i want uni to start now !!! sod college :smile:
and no i havent :P i applied to north hil court :smile: sorry :P but ill know loads of people from JB :smile: x

Oh right, not following anything properly on here anymore. I know someone in North Hill Court :biggrin: apparently if you say price is an issue you get the cool cheaper rooms at the top
Well from the people i've seen who are applying for tannery atm seem pretty epic soo yeah doubt we'd have to be pricks and pump the music and booze :smile:

might just re-apply for my 2nd degree in leeds if it's as good as i've been told :yep: everyone who's expressed interest do seem pretty cool
Original post by dmz
Oh right, not following anything properly on here anymore. I know someone in North Hill Court :biggrin: apparently if you say price is an issue you get the cool cheaper rooms at the top

What so are you saying that i will get a cheap small room at the top of it??? i dont wanna climb up lots of stairs :frown: x
Reply 1071
What so are you saying that i will get a cheap small room at the top of it??? i dont wanna climb up lots of stairs :frown: x

Apparently it's a good room but cheaper,
are there no lifts? fair enough :tongue:.
Original post by dmz
Apparently it's a good room but cheaper,
are there no lifts? fair enough :tongue:.

is it just the same just a couple of flights up?? will i still be in with a chance of getting a balcony?? :smile: x

also bedtime for me :smile: so ill reply back in the morning :smile: x x
Reply 1073
is it just the same just a couple of flights up?? will i still be in with a chance of getting a balcony?? :smile: x

No idea :tongue: he was trying to convince me to go but i never saw it
Original post by dmz

might just re-apply for my 2nd degree in leeds if it's as good as i've been told :yep: everyone who's expressed interest do seem pretty cool

Ahhh mate, personally no matter how good leeds is , i'd do my second degree somewhere else just to experience a different environment and different experiences at another place.
Reply 1075
Ahhh mate, personally no matter how good leeds is , i'd do my second degree somewhere else just to experience a different environment and different experiences at another place.

I've got 3-4years till then so...:h:
Original post by dmz
No idea :tongue: he was trying to convince me to go but i never saw it

oh thats fair :P dont apply there i want a room there :P if you aplpy thats even more competition :P was it that outlaw-torn guy?? x
Reply 1077
oh thats fair :P dont apply there i want a room there :P if you aplpy thats even more competition :P was it that outlaw-torn guy?? x

lol it doesn't look like my kind of place, lol. No, just some dude i know. I don't think he's on tsr
Original post by dmz
lol it doesn't look like my kind of place, lol. No, just some dude i know. I don't think he's on tsr

oh thats fair :P well youll have a friend there again this year :smile: x
Reply 1079
Original post by Mask Of Sanity

Original post by Mask Of Sanity
According to tour guides, "Leeds takes in all the interesting people and plenty of them just happen to be aesthetically appealing. :wink:" You'll just have to wait and see. :beard: Although I do think every university, especially the mahoosive city ones like Leeds, will have their fair share of fitties. :tongue:

Haahaa! Perfect answer. Thank you very much! :smile:

Latest