The Student Room Group

How would you define an amazing person?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
To me an amazing person is someone that has something extraordinary about them, whether it be a talent (like musical, comedy, subject) or looks and personality.
Perky Perks :wink:
*prods*
Original post by Mad Cat Lady
Perky Perks :wink:
*prods*

you are truely amazing!!! not only cuz you're so nice but also crazy and it always makes me laugh when im sad :angelwings:
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
:ditto: to all the above. Also people who manage to struggle through/make the best of difficult situations. I know someone my age who was three children and a very ill fiancé. She gets a lot of stick for having three kids aged 22 but she handles herself and her family amazingly well and I think she's quite inspirational.

I'd say the four most amazing people in my life are:

- The two welfare tutors who looked after me at uni when I got really ill. They went far above the call of duty to care for me, sacrificing a lot for little gain. They stood up for me at personal cost and fought to get me treated. They were completely selfless with their time despite their own vast personal problems and made it possible for me to do my Finals and leave uni with a degree and in relatively OK health. They were incredibly gracious in their care of me and still look out for me even now I've left. One of these tutors in particular fought so hard to help me get better and despite getting into trouble and the voices in my head telling me to kill her, she never thought badly of me and never stopped caring or pushed me away :o:

- My best friend Tom. He's just the most amazing person on earth and reminds me there are good people in the world :o: He's funny, loyal, insanely intelligent, extremely kind, gentle, sensitive... he's just wonderful. He's a real inspiration. One of the things I love most about him is that his compassionate and caring friendship for me overrides personal issues that would usually have prevented us becoming the best friends that we are. That means a lot to me :smile:

- My mum. Only earner in our house and she's spent years going out and earning all the money, helping with the homework, doing most of the cooking, looking after us when we're so ill, etc. All with a hole in her heart. What a trooper :love:

:awesome: I see what you did thar!
Original post by Perky perks
you are truely amazing!!! not only cuz you're so nice but also crazy and it always makes me laugh when im sad :angelwings:

:biggrin:

I demand that everyone who reads this reps Perky.
Jesus is amazing. :yep:
Original post by iainthegreat
Jesus is amazing. :yep:

:five:

Original post by Advanced Subsidiary
:awesome: I see what you did thar!

What did I do? You'll have to tell me: I'm sleepy and my brain doesn't do much these days anyway :no:
Someone like me, the personification of unparalleled excellence and awesomeness. But modest at the same time and treats everyone with respect.
Someone who's happy as much as possible.

After all, isn't this what we want in life? :smile:
Reply 29
V all r the same !!! V all R amazing..!!!!
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
:five:

What did I do? You'll have to tell me: I'm sleepy and my brain doesn't do much these days anyway :no:

Haha when you said Call of Duty just reminded me of the game most people play these days.

And yep, God is amazing too :P
Original post by Advanced Subsidiary
Haha when you said Call of Duty just reminded me of the game most people play these days.

And yep, God is amazing too :P

Ah I've not heard of that game, so that's why your comment passed me by :o:

..... see?? crazy!! but we really do love you for it!! :danceboy::parrot:
Original post by Perky perks
..... see?? crazy!! but we really do love you for it!! :danceboy::parrot:

:bl: <--- This is me. Riding you. Because you are amazing. And I ride amazing things.
:bl: <--- This is me. Riding you. Because you are amazing. And I ride amazing things.

.... im not a blobby green thing.... was that litterally what you thought you wrote down.... but thanks :snoozing: :smile:
Doesn't exist in my world :erm:
Original post by Dude Where's My Username
Doesn't exist in my world :erm:

:frown: of course it does!! :frown: im sure you're awesome really!! :smile:
That person in the mirror

Done.

Oh, did you mean pos rep?
Someone exactly like me, but the opposite gender and much hotter! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending