The Student Room Group

MEN: What do you think of this girl's body?

Surfing my beloved Daily Fail in the morning as always when.....DUN DUN DUUUN.....I saw C. Swanepoel emaciated and literally dying in heels on the front page. Obviously its the posture as well but her pelvis sticks out too far whereas before it didnt. Her face is still average (for someone wearing a tonne of make up....look at lima next to her) but imagine she had Gillian Mckeith's face. Ignore the two girls next to her.....its JUST about bodies. Would you actually find this body a turn on? Isn't this wrong? :confused:

Spoiler

or her natural body from before? that's not her real size btw. Any girl who uses TFS or SvC would know! :tongue:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
it's not working, sounds ming though
Reply 2
Couldn't see anyone but Adriana...
Reply 3
That's erring on the wrong side of 'thin' for me, imo.
I think 99% of guys would find it a turn off
Reply 5
Complete turn off.
Reply 6
Cant you see my masterpiece? :frown:

ask and ill upload it again though I may change the face for lulz

or go on DM :frown:
Reply 7
Victorias Secret used to have such yummy models with real boobs and everything. Such a shame now :frown:
9/10 for body.
Reply 9
im not a guy, so obviously this wasnt for me to answer :lol:

but, can i just say

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :colonhash:
Reply 10
why can't i see itttttttt
My light is off Paddy
Reply 12
Original post by Gavzzz

This. OP crop her out of the pic so people can focus lol.
Original post by Gavzzz

Adriana is a ****ing goddess. No homo.
(edited 13 years ago)
That is very unattractive. It's one thing to be naturally thin (and some girls are naturally very thin, which doesn't detract from their attractiveness), it's another to pursue a detrimental diet and end up looking like a skeleton with a tiny layer of flesh around its bones.
Original post by Miu-Miu
Surfing my beloved Daily Fail in the morning as always when.....DUN DUN DUUUN.....I saw C. Swanepoel emaciated and literally dying in heels on the front page. Obviously its the posture as well but her pelvis sticks out too far whereas before it didnt. Her face is still average (for someone wearing a tonne of make up....look at lima next to her) but imagine she had Gillian Mckeith's face. Ignore the two girls next to her.....its JUST about bodies. Would you actually find this body a turn on? Isn't this wrong? :confused:

Spoiler

or her natural body from before? that's not her real size btw. Any girl who uses TFS or SvC would know! :tongue:

Sorry i couldn't ignore the 2 girls next to that freak coz they're so damn hot :sexface:
Obviously too thin?
This thread is as ridiculous as posting an obese woman and asking guys if they like it.

OP is silly.
I am a girl but I personally wants a flat belly like that. :P But I have to admit she is too skinny.

(I want my body right now but with 'flat' belly.... =.= Because apparently you can still have more meat in you while having flat belly as well.

However, her body doesn't make up for the face especially if she had the face of Gillion McKeith.. :sad:
(edited 13 years ago)
Hot. Needs to hit the treadmill though, arms are a little flabby.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 19
Is beauty not subjective when its skinnier than most girls?

Quick Reply