The Student Room Group

Whats up with her??

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AmericanPsycho

For future reference though, don't ever, ever say "we need more fit girls here" or anything remotely similar to that when in the company of other girls.

Pretty much this :p:
Reply 21
Original post by HistoryRepeating

Its obvious she fancies you but is insecure over whether you feel the same and immature at dealing with it. The comment about fit boys / fit girls upset her irrationally because she was trying to make you jealous but it backfired.

If you fancy her, even after all this immature behaviour), the easiest way to deal with all this is to just go and tell her.

I'd give you an 80% chance of imediately pulling

Agreed
Original post by TheCurlyHairedDude
" We need some more fit boys in here " - You took offense, thinking that she doesn't think you're fit. ( She realised this )

Then you said

" We need some fit girls in here " - She took offense because she thought you was responding to [ SEE BOLD ] and directing it at her

That's my take anyway.

Omg

Why is this guy so right? You always talk the truth and honesty which is what I like bout you **** the hatzzz
Is she studying amateur dramatics.:hat: If you like drama go ahead.:facepalm:
Reply 24
Thank you for the suggestions,

She was acting normal last night..
We went out clubbing last night as a group, we spoke to each other, as we normally would, and I had a reasonably fun time.. with minor hiccups

A couple of guys were trying to get on her, but she kept on saying no to them.
However I did lose my temper a few times, but didn't explode.

When we got back, I made myself a hot drink and I sat down on my sofa.
My living room window faces her kitchen window.
I look up and what do I see? ..... a half naked hench guy looking into the freezer.....funny enough its a guy who doesn't live too far away from us, and is part of the "group" so I know him reasonably well.

After a while she walked in the kitchen all changed, I asked her what she was doing and why he was there, she just said that he was just there "to talk" :rolleyes:
She waved through the window at me, the guy didn't look impressed...

I looked away, but then looked back and saw the kitchen light was turned off, don't know where they went.

What now?

EDIT: Yeah they slept together... thats what I heard anyway, Its over, its ****ing over
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 25
I asked her why the guy was walking out of her house, 9 am in the morning...
Didn't say anything, and ignored me completely, now even trying to avoid me.

Wow, every time I see her now, the more I hate her...

Sorry for double post
Reply 26
Maybe she's trying to make your jealous, im guessing it worked, id be jealous if it was a girl i liked.
If things cant get any worse then maybe just go to her straight and tell her you like her? (despite the fact you say you hate her) If you already arent talking/shes sleeping with another guy then it cant make it any worse. At least that way you said your bit, she knows where you stand and if she still want to play games then forget her completely.
Reply 27
Original post by apanayi23
Maybe she's trying to make your jealous, im guessing it worked, id be jealous if it was a girl i liked.
If things cant get any worse then maybe just go to her straight and tell her you like her? (despite the fact you say you hate her) If you already arent talking/shes sleeping with another guy then it cant make it any worse. At least that way you said your bit, she knows where you stand and if she still want to play games then forget her completely.

I doubt she is trying to make me jealous, when she came back from night out, she was quite drunk..

Thing is, she's not that type of girl, who would sleep with someone just to make someone jealous,

Worst thing about it is that she WAS a virgin.......

I'll try to be straight up with her, if I can.
Not worth the hassle, trust me.
I suggest you don't contact her any longer. Just ignore her

Like the other person said, it's not worth the hassle
Original post by Tesphena
Maybe she's on her period. ¯\(°_o)/¯

Probably this.. We're a little unreasonable a lot of the time you know.
Reply 31
Original post by Hi I'm Vivi
Not worth the hassle, trust me.

Original post by Nick1sHere
I suggest you don't contact her any longer. Just ignore her

Like the other person said, it's not worth the hassle

Its easy for you people to say this, but it doesn't help if we live literally opposite each other....

Original post by mother_eve3088
Probably this.. We're a little unreasonable a lot of the time you know.

:s-smilie: I have never had this sort of problem with any other girl.

I'll try to speak to her, tonight, and try to act like nothing happened.
If she acts normally, then I am happy to stay as friends...

But if she ignores me, then thats it.
Reply 32
YAY!!!

Just spoke to the guy, apparently nothing happened.

He just said she wasn't that type of girl :biggrin:
Reply 33
Original post by mohvijan
Has she gone crazy overnight?

Nope, she's probably been a bit loopy for most of her life.

People who act in bizarre ways won't stop acting in bizarre ways, and not only is it a hell of a lot of trouble to deal with, they often end up embarrassing you in public. Best avoided.
Original post by mohvijan
YAY!!!

Just spoke to the guy, apparently nothing happened.

He just said she wasn't that type of girl :biggrin:

People can lie you know?
Reply 35
Original post by Nick1sHere
People can lie you know?

I understand that, but why would he?

He doesn't know, that I have feelings for her.
He said it himself that she wasn't that type of girl

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending