The Student Room Group

What club socials have you enjoyed?

As a social sec next year I am starting to think about what socials we could plan that would be lots of fun for all :smile: Drinking is pretty standard of course but something without the booze may be good too! Socials are weekly so lots of time to fill- we will continue some from this year such as anything but clothes party, wizard and 3-legged pub crawl but what socials have you guys attended before and enjoyed? Any suggestions much appreciated :smile: Thank you!
I loved pub golf, it was great fun :smile: and joint socials with one other club where you get to know people well, rather than a different one every time! Also, talk to people about themes before just decided on a fancy dress, as you'll find some themes you might love but everyone else hates and only 4 or 5 people will turn up!!
Reply 2
Traffic light party. Going bowling/skating/quasar. doing something related to your group activity. Poker night.
Original post by py0alb
Traffic light party. Going bowling/skating/quasar. doing something related to your group activity. Poker night.

What's quasar? :colondollar:
I enjoy pub crawls/pub golf. We normally pre drink and eat pizza at someone's house/flat, off round the pubs/bars, then to a club, or stay late in the later opening pubs, which have a bit of a dancefloor.

Alternatively, paintballing, theme parks and meals.
Reply 5
Original post by Bella Occhi
What's quasar? :colondollar:

aka laser quest?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending