The Student Room Group

The hypocrisy of interracial dating

EDITED
(edited 12 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Date who you want to date
Reply 2
As a black male, i can honestly say that this does go on. But do NOT brand every black male like this. I am an in an interacial couple and have had abuse from both sides. Ignorance is bliss.
Reply 3
You date the person, not their race and thats all that matters. Everyone else should mind their own business.
I was expecting some white supremacist ranting about how interracial dating is diluting their culture and how it is bad.
I'm afraid to say I was greatly disappointed :frown:
Original post by DeepStar
You date the person, not their race and thats all that matters. Everyone else should mind their own business.

Seconded.
Reply 6
Yep, I've witnessed this too.

But its not just blacks, south asians and arabs do the same. Far east asians not so much.

It wouldn't be acepted the other way round, but meh thats pc for you.
Reply 7
Haha you are jealous of their jealous eyes
Reply 8
Edited
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 9
Original post by darknessbehold
I was expecting some white supremacist ranting about how interracial dating is diluting their culture and how it is bad.
I'm afraid to say I was greatly disappointed :frown:

Ha ha, same
Reply 10
Original post by lawbot
I am quite amused how black people react to interracial dating.
It seems it is ok within our society for black men to date white women, but not for white males to date black women.

I am currently dating a black woman (i am white) and the amount of racist abuse i get from black guys is incredible.

"people should date within their race" they say

the hypocrisy -

when they are desperate to date a white woman.

haha i love their jealous eyes.

I dated a black women briefly and I got lots of hassle even walking down the street with her. Sadly, 100% of the abuse came from black men. I should add, this was when I lived in downtown Toronto so maybe not representative of most places in the UK.
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by LewDacris
As a black male, i can honestly say that this does go on. But do NOT brand every black male like this. I am an in an interacial couple and have had abuse from both sides. Ignorance is bliss.

this
The black guys I know from School/Family Friends etc have been surrounded by all manner of girls, yet there's no friction or worry about who's dating who because of their race/skin tone etc - nobody cares!!
I have no 'preference' when it comes to race/skin tone etc. I'm a white girl but would happily go out with a guy of any race/skin tone because that is irrelevant in my view. Provided he's a good person, who gives a toss what other ppl might say just because we don't look the same!!
I've said it a million times over, but we all have a brain, we all have a heart and we all have as much right to be here as he next person - as long as you get along with your partner it shouldn't matter what race they are!!
Good grief, these threads bordering on racism are getting annoying - a person is a person no matter what their race/skin tone. Why such a big fuss made over nothing?? Good ppl are missing out on being with other potentially good ppl because of silly reasons such as this :tongue:
Just ignore them, date who you want to date.
Reply 14
Lucky to be dating a Brazilian where they are hugely mixed anyway. :biggrin:
Well you should expect this when you date someone from another race, btw the abuse does happen vice versa. Unlike what people want to think, not every race and people hold hands together and live in harmony.

Just ignore them
Original post by lawbot
I am quite amused how black people react to interracial dating.
It seems it is ok within our society for black men to date white women, but not for white males to date black women.

I am currently dating a black woman (i am white) and the amount of racist abuse i get from black guys is incredible.

"people should date within their race" they say

the hypocrisy -

when they are desperate to date a white woman.

haha i love their jealous eyes.

'You have reached the limit of how many posts you can rate today!' :frown:

Very true that. I'm going out with a white guy, but I have dated white men for so long that I don't even notice the looks anymore.

Haters gonna hate, eh! Just let them be angry. They should put that energy into finding their own woman.

This.
Nothing else needs to be said.

Agreed. :smile:
Original post by Eveiebaby
'You have reached the limit of how many posts you can rate today!' :frown:

Very true that. I'm going out with a white guy, but I have dated white men for so long that I don't even notice the looks anymore.

Haters gonna hate, eh! Just let them be angry. They should put that energy into finding their own woman.

:yep:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending