The Student Room Group

MEN: What do you think of this girl's body?

Scroll to see replies

http://www.usernetsite.com/film-tv/candice-swanepoel-a-south-african-model-very-very-sensual/candice-swanepoel-transparent.jpg

Woah, a quick google reveals she used to look like this :|
Now try saying that's just her natural shape...
The middle one is just scary.

Alessandra Ambrosio (right) is a goddess though :sogood: That picture isn't her best, she is stunningly gorgeous.
Can't see anything. o.O
Original post by Miu-Miu
Cant you see my masterpiece? :frown:

ask and ill upload it again though I may change the face for lulz

or go on DM :frown:

Just a quick point here. If I were to post a picture of a fat girl, and say 'dude look how rank this is!', I'd get slated. Obviously, she is too thin. But that's her choice, leave it to her. Why must people always go on and on about appearance? And judge which celeb is too thin and which is too fat??! Euch. Always criticising! You get skinny people, you get fat people. Always did and always will. I'm sick to death of insecure girls trying to get one over people who are different to them. OP, if I were to create a vice versa thread, you'd kick off, wouldn't you?

Yeah, you would.
Original post by Ami*
:biggrin::biggrin: You made my (just) morning

Well that's a bit sad. Why would you be happy that girls who suffer with anorexia are though of as disgusting by the rest of the world? A bit spiteful. I'm not saying you would ever want to be that skinny, (no one would) but all those girls using harsh comments, and the OP for posting this pic are using this to make themselves feel better! How wrong, no one should take the piss out of people with eating disorders.
Reply 65
Original post by Miu-Miu
Im size 8 myself ....I am considered "skinny" all the time! I think my size is normal/nice but "real women" at average size 14 dont

Original post by Miu-Miu
This is just as wrong as telling that beached whale Beth Ditto to promote curviness :s-smilie:

Original post by SophiaKeuning
X

read the above and be my guest. fair enough if that's her actual size but it's not.

go ahead! it bothers me none. if you looked through my thread history you would see that I also started a thread berating FAT women too for promoting obesity.

" yeah you would kick off " my ass :rolleyes:
Original post by Miu-Miu
read the above and be my guest. fair enough if that's her actual size but it's not.

go ahead! it bothers me none. if you looked through my thread history you would see that I also started a thread berating FAT women too for promoting obesity.

" yeah you would kick off " my ass :rolleyes:

Well most would. Let's face it. :tongue: All I'm saying is, instead of victimising certain weights, we should aim to not be so body concious. And also, people should stop being harsh to those with anorexia, I've never had it but I know someone who did, she already hated herself and didn't need other girls telling her she was gross.
All too skinny.
Reply 68
It's hard not to focus on Lima :coma:
Reply 69
Well most would. Let's face it. :tongue: All I'm saying is, instead of victimising certain weights, we should aim to not be so body concious. And also, people should stop being harsh to those with anorexia, I've never had it but I know someone who did, she already hated herself and didn't need other girls telling her she was gross.

Sorry if i was a bit aggressive....:tongue:

but i still think we should criticise things like this because more and more girls will fall. its horrible how many girls proudly have "Ana" and "Mia" as their middle names on Facebook. As if bulimia and anorexia is some cool little clique! i know for a fact that pic of Candice will end up on a thinspiration site by next week and its not right that she is being made the poster girl for self abuse and pretty lingerie.
Original post by Miu-Miu
Sorry if i was a bit aggressive....:tongue:

but i still think we should criticise things like this because more and more girls will fall. its horrible how many girls proudly have "Ana" and "Mia" as their middle names on Facebook. As if bulimia and anorexia is some cool little clique! i know for a fact that pic of Candice will end up on a thinspiration site by next week and its not right that she is being made the poster girl for self abuse and pretty lingerie.

Yeah, you are right. :smile: I understand why you made this thread, it's just some comments that got to me. I'm a bit sensitive to the issue, like I said I knew someone who had it so I don't think it's right for healthy, intelligent people to act like they're vile creatures. I think the media is making a bit of a move with it, like those programmes you see about anorexia- they're pretty effective. It's such an image concious society that I don't think we can ever eradicate all these appearance issues people have! :redface:
Reply 71
too skinny but i would
She's hardly that disgustingly thin.

If there was a woman who was "fat" by the same amount that the woman is "thin", you would definitely get completely hated on here for calling her fat.

If that makes sense, lol.
she's too skinny!
Reply 74
Original post by Jonty99
She's hardly that disgustingly thin.

If there was a woman who was "fat" by the same amount that the woman is "thin", you would definitely get completely hated on here for calling her fat.

If that makes sense, lol.

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1499348

or not lol :tongue:

Are you joking? :s-smilie:

The woman in that thread is VERY overweight. She isn't just "a bit fat", she is completely obese.

The woman is this thread is just "a bit thin". She isn't as thin as that other woman is fat.

To me, this woman doesn't look "unhealthily" thin, though I guess some people disagree. It's far easier to see her figure in this picture from the article by the way:

I certainly wouldn't call that "disgusting" like many others have in this thread lol.
Reply 76
Friggin hell Alessandra Ambrosio is plain as ****. How the hell did she make it as a Victorias Secret Model not to mention has heaps of people who thinks shes a 10? I know most people would look plain next to Adriana Lima but even pictures by herself I think shes quite unsightly.
Reply 77
Well that's a bit sad. Why would you be happy that girls who suffer with anorexia are though of as disgusting by the rest of the world? A bit spiteful. I'm not saying you would ever want to be that skinny, (no one would) but all those girls using harsh comments, and the OP for posting this pic are using this to make themselves feel better! How wrong, no one should take the piss out of people with eating disorders.

I just found the comment slightly amusing that was all. I have nothing against people with EDs or anyone in terms of weight. Weight isnt a determent in how good of a person someone is.

Just found the comment abit funny after i had just awoke.
Reply 78
Too skinny
Reply 79
Image looks heavily photoshopped (no I'm not referring to the obvious head copy / paste)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending