The Student Room Group

Does anyone else prefer to make slow passionate love?

Scroll to see replies

The slow approach sounds better....
Reply 21
Yes it must just be kids these days. I'm sure cavemen and cavewomen used to have slow passionate lovemaking sessions.
Reply 22
Original post by Lestrange
It's nice to go slow at the start, but I've often found that lust gets the better of us and we don't finish up going slowly at all...

Exactly, it's really nice to start of slowly but you're not going to get anywhere if you maintain it and it would get pretty boring.
I don't really know actually.

I generally get a bit bored and want things to speed up? Potentially not a good sign there though :tongue:
I like it slow yeah, if she's into that. It's a turn on.
Original post by reisen
Exactly, it's really nice to start of slowly but you're not going to get anywhere if you maintain it and it would get pretty boring.

I disagree. If there isn't as much chemistry it might need to be fast, but if it's really good, you'll be on the brink of coming without barely trying. for ages. Thts the best type of sex. But it's rare.
(edited 13 years ago)
Depends on the moment to be honest.
Reply 27
Original post by Chillaxer
I disagree. If there isn't as much chemistry it might need to be fast, but if it's really good, you'll be on the brink of coming without barely trying. for ages. Thts the best type of sex. But it's rare.

I will have to try this
Original post by reisen
I will have to try this

Needs no condom, and....shouldn't really say this, but it was with a black girl.
Reply 29
Original post by Chillaxer
Needs no condom, and....shouldn't really say this, but it was with a black girl.

lol I will not be having unprotected sex with a black girl, I think my bf might not be too pleased, or would he... :colone:
Nah I think he'd be more :angry:
Original post by reisen
lol I will not be having unprotected sex with a black girl, I think my bf might not be too pleased, or would he... :colone:
Nah I think he'd be more :angry:

You should ask him to join you that might alleviate his anger.
Reply 31
Original post by canimakeit
You should ask him to join you that might alleviate his anger.

I ain't sharin ma man! :colonhash:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending