Spoiler

Original post by e hine e
Another future spoiler (final 3 eps)

Spoiler

YES!

Spoiler

Reply 1842
Future US spoiler link (no storyline spoiler, just people watching them film a number)

Spoiler

Thanks, that was a fun read! I love how she admits to being almost kicked out by security and trying to become an extra :tongue:
Original post by diamonddust
YES!

Spoiler

It NEEDS to happen!!

Spoiler

Original post by Ambs
Thanks, that was a fun read! I love how she admits to being almost kicked out by security and trying to become an extra :tongue:

That would so not be me :ninja:
Reply 1844
That would so not be me :ninja:

I would probably be the type to play it cool in the hope that they would notice ME so we would become best friends for life and Ryan Murphy would realise he had been looking for someone like me for an incredible new role. And then none of it would happen and I would end up crying over the fact that I didn't even get a photograph :tongue:

Original post by Ambs
I would probably be the type to play it cool in the hope that they would notice ME so we would become best friends for life and Ryan Murphy would realise he had been looking for someone like me for an incredible new role. And then none of it would happen and I would end up crying over the fact that I didn't even get a photograph :tongue:

That actually sounds more like me, I'm the kind of person who goes to a concert and stands there hoping they'll need an extra musician and invite me on stage (not that I'd be any use) and I'll be an undiscovered talent :p: of course it wouldn't hurt to burst into song while watching Glee being filmed just for extra effect :wink:
Has anyone seen the video of Teenage Dream from the warblers' party last night? It's amazing. The only link is on facebook but you can only see the video if you add a warbler (Dominic Barnes) as a friend. It's floating around on tumblr though. I feel almost like a stalker now :ninja:

Spoiler

There's a link now http://www.twitvid.com/ZTIFE.
Reply 1848
That actually sounds more like me, I'm the kind of person who goes to a concert and stands there hoping they'll need an extra musician and invite me on stage (not that I'd be any use) and I'll be an undiscovered talent :p: of course it wouldn't hurt to burst into song while watching Glee being filmed just for extra effect :wink:

Haha, glad I'm not the only one! You know, the stalking screaming fangirls are actually a lot more realistic than me; they want an autograph, I want to be one of them :tongue:

Wow, the real Warblers are amazing together!! It's a pity they never used their real voices in the series, they sound awesome. I wonder if they'll be on the tour as well? I don't expect they'll be singing, but would they come along to sway behind Darren?

Spoiler

Original post by Ambs
Haha, glad I'm not the only one! You know, the stalking screaming fangirls are actually a lot more realistic than me; they want an autograph, I want to be one of them :tongue:

Wow, the real Warblers are amazing together!! It's a pity they never used their real voices in the series, they sound awesome. I wonder if they'll be on the tour as well? I don't expect they'll be singing, but would they come along to sway behind Darren?

Spoiler

There are rumours they will be on the tour-they should be they've been a huge part of this season and I love them no matter how many weird haters there are. Their voices are amazing! Apparently they didn't use them as they're mainly tenors and they said it wouldn't have worked as acapella but they held that tune pretty well.
Reply 1850
There are rumours they will be on the tour-they should be they've been a huge part of this season and I love them no matter how many weird haters there are. Their voices are amazing! Apparently they didn't use them as they're mainly tenors and they said it wouldn't have worked as acapella but they held that tune pretty well.

I really can't understand why anyone hates them - for me, Dalton has been the best thing about Glee yet (especially a few of its students, of course :love:), and the Warblers' songs some of the best as well. It's strange that even though they apparantly weren't cast for their voices they sing so well!

Nice to hear they'll probably be going on tour, they deserve it! :biggrin: Aww, now I want to go even more badly!
Original post by Ambs

Spoiler

Gah! That link to Teenage Dream... gorgeous voices. I actually want to be a Warbler! Best part of this series... it says a lot that last night I was jamming to every song they did and the only Nude Errection song I'll download from this season is 'Landslide'
I want to go to their party! They're hardcore soulful!

I want to be on Glee. I had a dream last night that I moved to New York and got an agent and 'bumped' into Lea Michelle and became her best friend and she recommended me to Ryan Murphy! Then I hung out with Chris Colfer and Amber Riley... :love:
It COULD happen! :p:cool:

There should be a Warbler spinoff! I love how fanfic depicts Wes and David with this crazy bromance! :biggrin:

Tenors. :love: I wish they had used them and dubbed the other voices in or something. Tenors are my favourite male voice type. Might be why I love Darren so much, though I can't work out if Darren Criss is a true tenor or a baritenor, a lower tenor. I think he sounds better in his lower range but I prefer his tone at a higher range.... I wish I knew some damn music theory! I know Matt Morrison is definately a tenor- which again makes me ask

Spoiler

but I don't like his voice as much as I should...

/random
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83fJ7hlZkpA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2ge-QEw2z8&feature=related

Discovering a new singer via Darren Criss= awesome!
Plus they sound really good together!
He is seriously adorable though... :love:

Call me a perve... but... forget the interview- which is hilarious! Fake!Pissy!Darren= LOL but... watch this for THE PURPLE SKINNIES! :biggrin: :coma: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=st62zkESFJ0&feature=fvwrel

'**** you, I'm going to go write some *real* songs!' :rofl:
'Why don't you try acting? Like in your plays and stuff?'
Edit: Oh, I might have to add Joey Ritcher to the list of people I want to marry... :biggrin:

On topic: Yay, Glee! :biggrin: I love Silly Love Songs. I was having a proper dance last night to Silly Love Songs- like... the song. :redface: I probably shouldn't admit that.
:getmecoat:
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Ambs
I really can't understand why anyone hates them - for me, Dalton has been the best thing about Glee yet (especially a few of its students, of course :love:), and the Warblers' songs some of the best as well. It's strange that even though they apparantly weren't cast for their voices they sing so well!

Nice to hear they'll probably be going on tour, they deserve it! :biggrin: Aww, now I want to go even more badly!

Apparently they're mostly session muscians anyway-I remember Darren saying they sing most of the backing vocals on other Glee tracks and that the only songs they're not singing on are the ones with the Warblers where they're on screen.

Gah! That link to Teenage Dream... gorgeous voices. I actually want to be a Warbler! Best part of this series... it says a lot that last night I was jamming to every song they did and the only Nude Errection song I'll download from this season is 'Landslide'
I want to go to their party! They're hardcore soulful!

I want to be on Glee. I had a dream last night that I moved to New York and got an agent and 'bumped' into Lea Michelle and became her best friend and she recommended me to Ryan Murphy! Then I hung out with Chris Colfer and Amber Riley... :love:
It COULD happen! :p:cool:

There should be a Warbler spinoff! I love how fanfic depicts Wes and David with this crazy bromance! :biggrin:

I had a dream about a huge spider. Why must your dreams be so much more immense than mine?

I want to be one too! (I'm quite close to being the next Darren after receiving my early birthday present of a guitar yesterday).

Spoiler

Tenors. :love: I wish they had used them and dubbed the other voices in or something. Tenors are my favourite male voice type. Might be why I love Darren so much, though I can't work out if Darren Criss is a true tenor or a baritenor, a lower tenor. I think he sounds better in his lower range but I prefer his tone at a higher range.... I wish I knew some damn music theory! I know Matt Morrison is definately a tenor- which again makes me ask

Spoiler

but I don't like his voice as much as I should...

/random

I think he's slightly lower than a tenor but has a good tenor range too. In other words he's just awesome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83fJ7hlZkpA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2ge-QEw2z8&feature=related

Discovering a new singer via Darren Criss= awesome!
Plus they sound really good together!
He is seriously adorable though... :love:

Call me a perve... but... forget the interview- which is hilarious! Fake!Pissy!Darren= LOL but... watch this for THE PURPLE SKINNIES! :biggrin: :coma: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=st62zkESFJ0&feature=fvwrel

'**** you, I'm going to go write some *real* songs!' :rofl:
'Why don't you try acting? Like in your plays and stuff?'
Edit: Oh, I might have to add Joey Ritcher to the list of people I want to marry... :biggrin:

On topic: Yay, Glee! :biggrin: I love Silly Love Songs. I was having a proper dance last night to Silly Love Songs- like... the song. :redface: I probably shouldn't admit that.
:getmecoat:

I saw that Dress and Tie a couple of days ago and haven't stopped playing it-the video is great too. Their live version of A Whole New World is pretty good too. I might actually download that Dress and Tie from itunes because Charlene should be huge really.

The purple skinnies were worth watching for :wink: Joey Richter is hilarious, they should get him a role on Glee too!

I've been singing SLS karaoke style since the episode aired again. My family now hates me...more than they did before.
Apparently they're mostly session muscians anyway-I remember Darren saying they sing most of the backing vocals on other Glee tracks and that the only songs they're not singing on are the ones with the Warblers where they're on screen.

I had a dream about a huge spider. Why must your dreams be so much more immense than mine?

I want to be one too! (I'm quite close to being the next Darren after receiving my early birthday present of a guitar yesterday).

Spoiler

I think he's slightly lower than a tenor but has a good tenor range too. In other words he's just awesome.

I saw that Dress and Tie a couple of days ago and haven't stopped playing it-the video is great too. Their live version of A Whole New World is pretty good too. I might actually download that Dress and Tie from itunes because Charlene should be huge really.

The purple skinnies were worth watching for :wink: Joey Richter is hilarious, they should get him a role on Glee too!

I've been singing SLS karaoke style since the episode aired again. My family now hates me...more than they did before.

I agree with you about Charlene, she's amazing!
Your house sounds like fun! Family... psssh, who needs them? :tongue:

I just love the baaaah baah bah bah bah bah buh buh buh buh dah baaaaaaa bit! *ahem* And Darren's voice sounds really good on it (as usual) *cough*
And I always squee even if I'm just listening to it at the 'I love you' bit (for obvious reasons). I think I'm more than a bit obsessed.

I might have jumped and said 'OMG purple jeans :drool:' when I saw the video! Purple is my favourite colour! I actually laugh at the people who thought Darren was being serious. There's this little thing called acting... :tongue:
I do think pissy!Darren! might be just a *little* bit hotter than happy!bouncy!amazing!Darren! but you, know... I love him in every incarnation. :tongue: Is it wrong I was actually, maybe.... possibly... a little bit surprised by how good his improv was? :blush: Like, you know I love him to the max but for some reason I see him more as a musican than an actor. I could never imagine him in a serious play or film, even though I'm sure he'd be fantastic because he's fantastic at everything. :sigh: :love:

Yes! They should have got Joey Ritcher to play one of the Warblers at the very least! And then they could get Lauren Lopez on there to just... be awesome. They should just get all the Starkids on Glee haha!

You know what I want more than anything? I've said this before, but I NEED Glee to do a Stephen Sondheim themed ep. There's no excuse for them not to! :cool: I was listening to 'We Do Not Belong Together' from Sunday in the Park with George and gahh, Rachel would be SO good on it. Not While I'm Around would be really good from Blaine to Kurt about Karkofsky... I would DIE to see someone sing 'Not Getting Married today' because I don't know if anyone on Glee could pull it off. 'Another Hundred People' as a group song when they get to New York for Nationals... why aren't they doing this?? Guh. I know Chris Colfer likes Sweeney Todd- which is one of my favourite musicals ever... so... come on Chris! He mentioned Defying Gravity to Ryan Murphy and got to sing it, he wanted Anne Hathaway on and that might happen... work your magic Chris!
I don't know if Sondheim would like his songs being sung out of context though...

Oh and more songs: Broadway Baby
You Could Drive a Person Crazy...

Screw it. I'll write the episode myself and send it to Ryan Murphy!
(edited 13 years ago)
I agree with you about Charlene, she's amazing!
Your house sounds like fun! Family... psssh, who needs them? :tongue:

I just love the baaaah baah bah bah bah bah buh buh buh buh dah baaaaaaa bit! *ahem* And Darren's voice sounds really good on it (as usual) *cough*
And I always squee even if I'm just listening to it at the 'I love you' bit (for obvious reasons). I think I'm more than a bit obsessed.

I might have jumped and said 'OMG purple jeans :drool:' when I saw the video! Purple is my favourite colour! I actually laugh at the people who thought Darren was being serious. There's this little thing called acting... :tongue:
I do think pissy!Darren! might be just a *little* bit hotter than happy!bouncy!amazing!Darren! but you, know... I love him in every incarnation. :tongue: Is it wrong I was actually, maybe.... possibly... a little bit surprised by how good his improv was? :blush: Like, you know I love him to the max but for some reason I see him more as a musican than an actor. I could never imagine him in a serious play or film, even though I'm sure he'd be fantastic because he's fantastic at everything. :sigh: :love:

Yes! They should have got Joey Ritcher to play one of the Warblers at the very least! And then they could get Lauren Lopez on there to just... be awesome. They should just get all the Starkids on Glee haha!

You know what I want more than anything? I've said this before, but I NEED Glee to do a Stephen Sondheim themed ep. There's no excuse for them not to! :cool: I was listening to 'We Do Not Belong Together' from Sunday in the Park with George and gahh, Rachel would be SO good on it. Not While I'm Around would be really good from Blaine to Kurt about Karkofsky... I would DIE to see someone sing 'Not Getting Married today' because I don't know if anyone on Glee could pull it off. 'Another Hundred People' as a group song when they get to New York for Nationals... why aren't they doing this?? Guh. I know Chris Colfer likes Sweeney Todd- which is one of my favourite musicals ever... so... come on Chris! He mentioned Defying Gravity to Ryan Murphy and got to sing it, he wanted Anne Hathaway on and that might happen... work your magic Chris!
I don't know if Sondheim would like his songs being sung out of context though...

Oh and more songs: Broadway Baby
You Could Drive a Person Crazy...

Screw it. I'll write the episode myself and send it to Ryan Murphy!

I've just shown my mum that video of Charlene and Darren and I told her he was from Glee and she asked who he played and when I said Blaine she couldn't believe it because he looks so different. It amused me :biggrin:

In an interview he said he sees himself as an actor who *tries* to sing and make music but I do see him more as a musician. He can act and I love him in Glee but his music is too good to miss and I think his stage presence is amazing when it's just him singing.

Not While I'm Around would be one of my favourites if they did an episode like that. Chris could totally get it if he wanted...we should spam twitter with our suggestions lol You should write the episode! Then post it here :biggrin:
:rofl: my mum just came to me and said 'I picked you up some leaflets today' and my mind immediately went to

Spoiler

turns out they were just bus information for uni :biggrin:
Darren Criss is opening for the Fleet Foxes (folk band) in Edinburgh in June. If only I could get myself to Edinburgh I'd be there-the tickets are only £25 which, compared to the Glee tour is like pennies. http://www.myspace.com/events/View/10359975/Darren-Criss/
I've just shown my mum that video of Charlene and Darren and I told her he was from Glee and she asked who he played and when I said Blaine she couldn't believe it because he looks so different. It amused me :biggrin:

In an interview he said he sees himself as an actor who *tries* to sing and make music but I do see him more as a musician. He can act and I love him in Glee but his music is too good to miss and I think his stage presence is amazing when it's just him singing.

Not While I'm Around would be one of my favourites if they did an episode like that. Chris could totally get it if he wanted...we should spam twitter with our suggestions lol You should write the episode! Then post it here :biggrin:

Yeah, I agree with you. His stage prescence is just... :eek3:
Operation: Let's spam Chris! :biggrin:
I feel like a stalker now... this video thing is ridiculous but I'm actually dead. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45OcneHqkoQ&feature=related
I think that Kendal guy needs to be famous too!

Oh and have you seen this? Behind the scenes of the shooting for the video of skin and bones... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xC_OchP-MXQ&feature=related
I'm just going to mention the words: tin and can. And you'll see what I mean! *shakes head* :tongue:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSrdThqZRWY&feature=related
Oh and this... I'm LMAOing at Darren doing the Cedric Diggory bit!

I'm actually scared by how amazing he is and how much I love him! This amount of fangirling can't be normal! :tongue:

:rofl: my mum just came to me and said 'I picked you up some leaflets today' and my mind immediately went to

Spoiler

turns out they were just bus information for uni :biggrin:

LMAO

Spoiler

Quick Reply