The Student Room Group

snapped my banjo whilst playing GTA

Scroll to see replies

You masturbate off GTA? I think you have issues, mate.
Original post by mevidek
well yeah, I know that banjo but what is his Banjo?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frenulum_of_prepuce_of_penis
Reply 22

ahh the frenulum, that must be painful...
Original post by mevidek
ahh the frenulum, that must be painful...

everyone says that, but i got mine pierced a few years back and i must say it was the least painful piercing i've ever had :/
I used to have a banjo. My Dad sold it :ashamed2:.

Edit: Oh :teehee:.
Reply 25
Original post by Alpharius

I love trolls...

And I hate people like you who can't take a joke and label anyone who tries to be different / funny as a "troll"
Reply 26
*Creak* *Creak*
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 27
I bet you were shagging the disk really seeing as your cock is that small...
Reply 28
Original post by didgeridoo12uk
everyone says that, but i got mine pierced a few years back and i must say it was the least painful piercing i've ever had :/

that's disgusting...

He must have been choking that bishop REAL hard...
Reply 29
be thankful mate, yours wasnt as bad as mine. My second ever girl was giving me head, she had braces, banjo got caught, she pulled away, more like getting it ripped off than a snap, blood everywhere, some of my foreskin caught in her braces, couldn't masturbate for two months = worst snapping of banjo ever.

but i ran into the bathroom and washed it in the shower then put cotton wool over it then put a condom on to hold the cotton wool in place.
Reply 30
Original post by setna91
just wondering what I should do. I snapped my banjo last night as I was masturbating off GTA when CJ was with a prostitute, it really hurts and I think it's infected. what should I do?

how is your banjo now mate?
Reply 31
Original post by philbphil
be thankful mate, yours wasnt as bad as mine. My second ever girl was giving me head, she had braces, banjo got caught, she pulled away, more like getting it ripped off than a snap, blood everywhere, some of my foreskin caught in her braces, couldn't masturbate for two months = worst snapping of banjo ever.

but i ran into the bathroom and washed it in the shower then put cotton wool over it then put a condom on to hold the cotton wool in place.

thats unlucky man
Tbh I think it's just better if you chop it off. At least you'll never have that problem again. *shrugs*
Blow yourself up with rockets so you appear outside a hospital. You'll lose your guns and some money, but at least you'll have your banjo back.
Reply 34
Original post by rooney1000
thats unlucky man

just slightly...
Reply 35
Original post by Gemma :)!
Tbh I think it's just better if you chop it off. At least you'll never have that problem again. *shrugs*

why dont u suck his banjo
Original post by Kohta
It's threads like this that make me glad I'm circumcised.

i don't know if that's meant to be a pun but... :rofl:
why dont u suck his banjo

Wouldn't that hurt him at this present, delicate time?
Reply 38
go to the store and buy a new string
Reply 39
how is your banjo now mate?

it's healing nicely mate, thank you everybody for your support, hopefully I still have my best masturbating days ahead of me

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending